What makes you think that mind control isn't real?

What makes you think that mind control isn't real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
google.com.au/patents/US6506148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that I have sufficient control of my mind to call you a faggot

>that I have sufficient control of my mind to call you a faggot

Hi tavistock.

The fact that there's nothing anyone can do to stop OP from being a faggot.

When controlled opposition speak about it in generalities, like calling it control when it is something much more nuanced than that.

Mind control is very real. It's just more subtle than people think. Basic psychoanalytics is essentially mind control. Everything you see on tv is mind control.
When are you goyim going to wise up?

Great plan: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

Three possibilities:
1. Mind control isn't real
2. Mind control is real but isn't implemented en mass.
3. Mind control is real and they've already won.
I know it's not 3 because I haven't jumped off a bridge yet. So even if it's there you can fight it user. I believe in you!

>when it is something much more nuanced than that.

true.. it is quite nuanced.

more like decrypting brainwave patterns, and setting up a "Library" of thoughts.

I know it is

Whi said it isn't?

>Whi said it isn't?

the problem is, our governments refuse to protect us from mind control tech, because it's classified, and they can't admit that it's real.

I've heard Japan does

Uncle Sam will protect us.

>Uncle Sam will protect us.

No he won't... he wants to keep using it.

>I've heard Japan does

how?

Anti mind influencing tech I guess

>No he won't... he wants to keep using it.

you guys remember the whole CIA thing where they pre-hacked all of the computers in America, just to make their job easier?

And then Israel got a hold of the CIA's "Pre hack" information and used it to corrupt our governments computers?

I member

if mind control were real then Sup Forums would have weaponized it ages ago.

it's basically the same thing.

Our governments won't protect us from other nations mind control, because then our governments wouldn't be able to mind control US.

So, they are allowing other nations to mind control our citizens, so that the CIA can use mind control to get laid.

Russia? China?

I wonder if the CIA uses mind control to turn politicians into pedophiles...?

>Russia? China?

Rothschild.

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields

google.com.au/patents/US6506148

>Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields

Did you know that HAARP was a research program to figure out how to get a coherent microwave beam through the ionosphere with minimal distortion?

>Did you know that HAARP was a research program to figure out how to get a coherent microwave beam through the ionosphere with minimal distortion?

Technically speaking, a sattelite with a phased microwave array can target thousands of people simultaniously.

Just imagine what a whole satellite constellation could do with this voice to skull shit

So why did you say nation?

Just imagine if corporations got a hold of this mind control shit....

People would start eating themselves to death, and killing eachother over shoes!

just imagine if the Federal Reserve Banks got ahold of this mind control shit...

People everywhere would be "breaking windows" to "Boost the economy", and spending WAY more money than they need to, or actually want to.

Turn on your TV and watch any commercial and tell me mind control isn’t real. They even get people to voluntarily participate in “focus groups” to find out which suggestions hold more power.

Hell, they might even start replacing entire populations with people who are more susceptible to mind control.

Because I'm not looking for an excuse for my mental illnesses and if such technology existed on a mass scale those in power wouldn't do a comically bad job of running the world.

they might even mind control people into cutting off their own reproductive organs.

hi tavistock.

They might even make you believe that abandoning your family and all responsibility just so you go out and take random dick is not only empowering but highly fashionable as well.

>They might even make you believe that abandoning your family and all responsibility just so you go out and take random dick is not only empowering but highly fashionable as well.

Yup.

I'm worried that they might use mind control to corrupt our politicians and military leaders.

Or, just read top secret shit from their minds.

I actually tried to warn some government people about this, but for "Some Reason" the message would never go through.