Shoukoku no Altair

When were you when Kebab got adapted into anime?
project-altair.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3N6o3OnbF8&feature=youtu.be
project-altair.com/caststaff/
dailymotion.com/video/x56ab96_shoukoku-no-altair-pv_animals
dailymotion.com/video/x56abl4
youtube.com/watch?v=O34YMb1N5TA
sai-zen-sen.jp/fictions/jihad/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-25/shokoku-no-altair-tv-anime-1st-promo-video-reveals-cast-staff/.110331
skyhopedango.tumblr.com/post/126986256481/shoukoku-no-altair-san
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some Screens

Mahmut Pasha

>Zehir Zağanos Pasha

Mahmut Pasha's Mentor

The pv is also out but blocked for me in Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=U3N6o3OnbF8&feature=youtu.be

yeah, same here

Aniplexs latest ripoff anime. This time its Arslan I guess with the main conceit being fujobaiting some more

Emperor of the Balt-Rhein

Well, that's good news. 2017's looking better by the day. No word on staff yet, I assume?

Fuck off, you career shitposter.

Nice bait, this will be better than Arslan btw.

PM of Balt-Rhein, Louis

if you can read nip, be my guest
project-altair.com/caststaff/
Kyros/Cyrus

Imperial not-Circassian Beauty

Can someone please upload a mirror of the pv somewhere? I really want to see it.

>古橋一浩
Furuhashi directing. Fuck yes.

Aniplex always blocks it's channels PVs outside Japan. They're 100% about profit margins and think it might lead to screwing with their ability to track interest level by region or something I don't really know. All I know is they barely give a fuck about regions outside Japan unless they think money might be involved then they suddenly act like they give a shit like with SAO the Movies release.

Anyway this being Aniplex producing for MAPPA and MAPPA doing like A-1 amounts of production in the first half of 2016 enjoy your 12 episode cliff nores adaptation of this with bad anime original ending, tons of needless marketing, tons of production troubles and any elements that might pander to fujos dialed up to 11 and heavily emphasized. Sup Forums will probably love it somehow anyway since it cocksucking anything marketed by Aniplex extra hard since Hiro took over

Ayo hol up
so you be sayin
we wuz merchant kebab n shieeet?
Abiriga

Aniplex producing so what's the fucking point? They can make any director look like shit if they make too many production demands to try to ramp up revenue via pandering. If a director has no rook to breathe literally what's the point of them being there

he was Junkie Greek back then lel

Please stay in sales threads, Aniplex guy, thanks.

>all this blatant fucking shilling

Why am I not even surprised

Keep on sucking that corporate cock hard and raw.

Shut the fuck up. Also, if they promote this, then even better for the manga sales.

Is this anime about turks being btwfo by mongols, brits, russians or greeks?

Does Mahmut Pasha have waifu?

Yeah, pirating their shit sure is sucking their cock, right?

Crimea is Russian!

Hurr dont mock my beloved shitty animu company that can't seem to get one adaptation even remotely right in its mad quest for otaku/fujo bucks at all cost anymore

or Husbando?

The one anime Sup Forums is all fucking over is the new Aniplex Hypebeast thing. What an utter fucking shock. And it claims to be better than reddit and MAL

WHEN IS TORKAIZER??

FUCK

i dont like giving out spoilers

Wow they really banded this up for the adaptation. Might as well have just done it out of A-1 at this rate, probably would look about the same as they both have like half a dozen anime to do next year already

Shill harder why don't you

dailymotion.com/video/x56ab96_shoukoku-no-altair-pv_animals

Here's the PV.

Thread goes up on Christmas day and suddenly explodes with posts and people don't actually believe in the Aniplex stealh though marketing thing. Literally the only reason this is getting this much attention and people are pretending they've ever heard of it before

It's time to stop.

Fucking Aniplex.
dailymotion.com/video/x56abl4

Hurr don't make fun of muh Aniplex bro. Let me fellate my soulless corporation in peace

Its not even that great a PV either. Looks like one of the more budget MAPPA things to come out lately. Hopefully Aniplex latest cash grab doesn't take away from any of their other projects that look promising in 2017

This anti-aniplex shitposting shtick has really gotten out of hand these days, Jesus Christ.

So generic Sawano or generic Kajiura for music seeing as its Aniplex?

>notMehmed II the Conqueror is in
ayy

Gotta keep sucking that cock and leaping to the soulless corporations defense but fuck anyone else they can be shit
posted to death. We're fucking Sup Forums! We'll shit on anything that looks fujo and hate those fucks and the normalfags but if it's Aniplex we'll hype the shit out of it because we're a bunch of shills and soulless husks

Dunno, but they could have do Mehteresque remix like Magnificent Century did
youtube.com/watch?v=O34YMb1N5TA
shits too generic yo

Spoiler: MC is a eunuch.

The asshole of the anime community defending and shilling the asshole of the anime industry is hardly surprising. Sup Forums gets what it deserves and is, namely hot fucking garbage

You really love pushing this whole Sawano/Kajiura-are-everywhere thing, but you do realize that only one of Aniplex's last ten anime had either of them, right?

pr00fs?

Actually, make that two, I forgot Zaregoto was Kajiura since I'm not watching it.

MC is a child slave captured by Ottomans. In fact, Ottomans seeked and bought young boy slaves to make Eunuchs out of them, to have loyal servants to serven near court.

Actually, MC's clan got raided by Balt-Rhein and his mom got killed by imperial soldiers
Mahmut survived because his mom hid him

If they want adapt something about Muslims, they should adapt something better.

Picture related.

sauce?
is it about Saladin or Seljuks?

MC fight for Saladin, fuck his imouto and kill Cruisers.
sai-zen-sen.jp/fictions/jihad/

What the hell happened to that other kebab show, Arslan Senki?

They got too greedy and run out material to adapt.

Also that's a persian show.

>30 years and 15 novels
>ran out of material

FUCKING HOW?

Persians eat kebab too.

but Persians are also kebab
they got ruled by Turkic dynasty till 1950s

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-25/shokoku-no-altair-tv-anime-1st-promo-video-reveals-cast-staff/.110331

Art Setting: Iho Narita (KUSANAGI)
Art Director: Kazuo Ogura (KUSANAGI)
Prop Design: Daisuke Niitsuma
Color Key: Azusa Sasaki
Director of Photography: Yoshihisa Oyama
3D Director: Ryoichi Ishigami
Sound Director: Eriko Kimura

Ayumu Murase as Mahmut
Makoto Furukawa as Zaganos
KENN as Kyros
Katsuyuki Konishi as Sleiman
Kenjiro Tsuda as Rui
Kenichi Ogata as Khalil

This guy is so autistic I refuse to believe it's not that one madoka shitposter.

>Magnificent Century
Seeing the English title of a Turkish drama makes me feel weird. As a kebab, watching Altair will be too hard for me.

>T*rks
>white

mahmut looks way older than in the manga

there are no Muslim in this show

notMuslims*
FTFY

now that i realized, rumeliana looks like hybird of Thrace and Crimean Peninsula
Crimea is Tatar btw

MY ANCESTORS

How far do you think they gonna adapt this?
Up to the civil war or less?

That's a really uninteresting PV. I hope this show doesn't effect Haikarasan too much.

>Tatar

No, it's Russian. Or if you want to go back into history, then it's Greek, and the Greeks would in this day and age would give it to Russia if they had to choose between Russians and Tatars.

well, Abiriga and Kyros is in so post fall of phoenicia will be covered

oh yeah, i forgot about greek colonies in crimea
my bad

Reminder that he died for nothing.

empty stomach can turn people into monsters

>88
noic

Oh great. A roach anime.

What next, Wife getting beaten to death? Girl arranged married with a much younger kid from some important family? Tribal warfare because of marriage problems? People stoned by a whole village using bricks? Boy stabbing his uncle-in-law? Brit captured and imprisoned as a western spy? Lonely widow successively married by 5 brothers? The widow was so lonely she plays around with her cattle? A bald old man forcing her to get into his family? Said widow forced to let go marrying to an outsider by gunpoint? Twin girls trying to be gold diggers, preying on wealthy-looking man? Holding unveiled girl's hair means auto-marriage? Heated debate over marriage dowry? Warring Clan armed with Russian weapons? Village bombarded by Howitzers? Persian haremette having to wear Burka to the bathouse? A man taking a widow into his harem? Girls forced to knit embroidery for their marriage? A boy taking a tsundere baker girl for a ride, then make her pass out secretly near a waterwheel where nobody can see?

Rest in Potato you glorious bastard.

Not as fujo i thought it would be judging from PV
seems decent enough

>tfw no pure baker waifu

>filename
Topkek.

Seeing best boy/best bro Kyros makes me feel good about myself.

wonder if they gonna animate the jewing while crossdressing arc

>KUSANAGI on art

I expect some glorious backgrounds.

btw, Author ships Mahmut with that Cake
skyhopedango.tumblr.com/post/126986256481/shoukoku-no-altair-san

maybe?