Why do Millennials love dogs so much

Why do Millennials love dogs so much.

Because they project their child bearing instincts on a fucking animal.

They were raised by their pets because their parents didn't tell them shit.

Boomers sterilized us.

Childless women should not be allowed to own pets

mental illness

Because they're loyal and man's best friend?

A woman can't fuck you over with 18 years of child support payments with a pug.

This is mental illness.

The women are whores and their vaginas are loose as fuck and they can't find a male partner. Their whores who created their own situation. They then get dogs of course as an alternative of a child and husband and family. It's mental illness and it is because of the Jews.

You fucking what? If your doggo bangs a purebread you're potentially in for a million in compensation

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd so many females have dogs and they are literally their best friends and lovers. it's insane. they have replaced men with dogs.

Her name is Sammy.

epic get

DOGGED how can white males even compete anymore

FPBP

Dogs have always been man's best friend. It's why man’s worst enemies (niggers, Muslims, etc.) fear and despise them. Also roasties substitute having kids for pets.

Because dogs unconditionally love them while most people hate their retarded asses.

She looks cute, user.

If you don't have a dog, you aren't white. Period.
They're not suitable replacements for kids though.

Dogs are awesome but tiny dogs are fucking gay and the people who get them are clearly trying to fill a child-shaped void in their cuck lives.

Very inteligent. 100% will breed for more heelers.

this picture, my rage, oh god the rage. I can fell, I lose years of life.

You have good taste in doggos leaf.

Shut up pedro. Only degenerates own dogs.

>I wanna be this extra
What does this mean?

Those giant legs and square chin indicate she will be incredibly fat before 30.

If you have a dog and don't have kids, your priorities are fucked.

That saying only applies to work dogs.
Family dogs are just an social masturbation tool. Same for any pet.

My neighbors had a dog that looked liked that when I was a kid

I could ride on that nigger

Dogs are worth more than the majority of humans aka non-whites. There's nothing wrong with loving them. Now treating them as a substitute for children is a different story.

This is what extinction looks like.

And its beautiful.

This is next-level cuckoldry. I feel like I'm watching one of those nature documentaries where a parasite hijacks some poor critter's nervous system and turns it into a slave.

Pretty sure that's not a dog...

My boy Goooooooose!

lol if a dog can replace you, you probably need to step up that dick game

Toxoplasma gondi can do this, but it is a cat parasite.

Crazy cat women have their brains full of parasites.

So they can post pics of them on Facebook

This, having an abortion and a dog is trendy today

>That pic.
WHY?!

Mcfucking this

This is my wife with our dogs . send help

this is just sad and disturbing

You're not a dog.

Public school and TV. Kids are bad and they negetively effect your life. Loooook a cute puppy.

Make children faggot.

Found the hajji

I see a distinct lack of soul in that man's eyes on the 3rd frame

Not my fault if that purebred is a whore and my mutt is a chad.

meanwhile I've never seen a white person that owns a pitbull

Poor dog

this is a term that's fairly new, it came from ghetto areas but normies are using it now. it's pretty much an abbreviation of "acting extra special", meaning, acting retarded.

MILLENNIALS FUCKING SUCK
MILLENNIALS FUCKING SUCK
MILLENNIALS FUCKING SUCK
MILLENNIALS FUCKING SUCK
MILLENNIALS FUCKING SUCK

Roasties are actuaily disgusting.

I feel weird even naming my dog, let alone treating it as a...child, ew. It's not like you adopt a child and it instantly wants to jump over your fence to kill your neighbor's child, unless they're...you know.

MILLENNIALS ARE ACTUALLY DISGUSTING

user., dogs aren't domesticated; you must be thinking of cows.

I hate dog owners. Control your fucking animal you shitlords.

you are correct. but it gets worse. they are now buying baby clothes for these pets also.

I'm saving these. Not the terrier, though. Fuck terriers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

poopoopee

the level of mental illness it must take to think a dog is your baby because you don't actually want the responsibility of a real baby, so you can still go out to the club looking for random chads to fuck you every week, is frightening.

Oh, hey, I remember this thread from yesterday. Exact same picture, even.

I like doggos, but I hate this shit. A dog is not a child ffs.

White people

As a dude with a wife and kids on the way, dogs and cats are part of the american family. Dogs guard you from people, cats from mice.

Rate my bitch, Sup Forums.

cute

when you get tired of them and want to move on to a new fad you can just have them put down. Cheap and easy disposable baby.

Where is your wife on the way from? Ukraine, Thailand, or The Philipenes?

Because they're obedient and won't hold separate opinions.

Theres plenty
Pittbulls are the generic dog breed in the states. They're fucking everywhere

they look like theyre capable of owning and taking care of a pet. I don't see the problem here

That would be the lab. Labs are everywhere.

Nothing wrong with liking dogs.
Our ancestors allied themselves with wolves conquered the world together, from Greenland to Polynesia.

The problem is infantilisation, which is not a problem confined to our relationship with dogs specifically.

THE GOOSE IS LOOSEEEE

Kys chink bug man

Lab mixes are everywhere
Every dog shelter you go to that isn't in a county that prohibits pits is full of pittbull type breeds.

*Why do everyone love dogs so much.
ftfy

Unironically fpbp

People cant afford kids. Hormones kick in and they get a dog. Then vet bills come in and they have to delay kids even longer. Sad.

Because they want children but have no spine to make one, so they try to surpress that urge on reproducing with a puppy.

Legit nice cattledog... alpha and intelligent as fuck

Only breeds I would consider are shibas and Aussie cattle dogs... all else are fucking poverty

Hey, I remember those posts about them using puppies as children-replacements from yesterday's thread version as well

Cattledogs and shibas are redpilled

Those little yappy tiny dogs are the worst

Because they're friendly?

I really hate these "parents of dogs" thing since it's an insult to real parents because it's nothing compared to it. Millennials hate children because of the hard work and stress it takes to raise a child. So instead they use doggos as a replacement, while convince other that "I'm not ready yet! Quit judging!" There is nothing wrong with having dogs bu treat them as dog; not children.

>shibas
>not a shit meme dog
Do some actual research before you spew your trash opinion kid.

look at that guy's face
he knows what a farce this is

>We're the most educated and underpaid in history

Jesus Christ, I'm getting sick of this talking point. How can the same people throw a shit fit that even though he's in the fucking office "Trump isn't fit to be president," but can't see that their education is fucking worthless and that they themselves are not fit for the working world because their training/education was worthless.

When nigger women are now the most "educated" group in America, yet still at the bottom when it comes to wealth and productivity, you think the point couldn't be made any more fucking clear.

If you had to grow up around millennials you'd want dogs over kids too

>if millennials had to grow up around millennials, they'd want dogs over kids too
okay

im guilty as shit of this meme as well, i'm a white male and don't want kids cuz society is fucked and i have no money and i do have a dog and love dogs

whatever

it still is a shitty goddamn situation though

i hope you guys shilling the repopulate the white race meme give birth to tards and future depressive drug addicts

If I ever get a gf and she insists I do something like this I'd probably just kill myself

Poofy pupper, ain't he?

THIS
MILLENNIALS FUCKING SUCK
MILLENNIALS FUCKING SUCK
say it with me now
MILLENNIALS FUCKING SUCK