Long Riders!

Why is she still here? Just to suffer?

You feel it too, don't you?

Are we getting episode 11 next week or is that going to be aired later down the track?

last 2 eps are delayed to feb or some shit. look it up

Game over, man. Game over.

Which one?

>heart symbol over Emi
What does this mean?

*Ami, fuck

It's the phone's icon. Okay or like, I dunno.

What was this scene supposed to imply?

So Aoi is in love with Ami then?
They go back a long way and before she knew it, it wasn't just friendship but also something bigger?
But like in 99.9% of manga out there, she's never going to act on it, even though there is a perfect chance Ami would be down for it?
And so the author will continue to kick this dead gag every once in a while, or God forbid, conjure a male character for Ami to get pounded by?

I wonder how people reconcile with yuribait.

The end of a journey is near.

She does, but it got downgraded to a running gag and some yuribait panel once in a while. As per usual.

And it's full of homosexual acts for Ami and Aoi.

The same way people deal with lolibait and incestbait, we usually resign ourselves to the fact that authors rarely have the balls to go over the line since they can't afford the controversy

Just enjoy the ride, no matter how long it is and how pointless the destination

Aoi is the best mate of the season along with Nishioka in Fune wo Amu.

>feb
Actas keeps on giving.

The same way they reconcile with endings that don't show their favorite couples having loving passionate sex, or even ending together: doujins and imagination. Expecting love-related plot points to have any conclusion in anime is extremely naive.

That normal optics don't apply in anime world.

hownew.ru?

Oh fuck.

isn't this like the third thread?
didn't the other two die before 2 hundred post?

Long Riders threads were never very active to begin with. Yesterday's episode aired during Christmas celebration so it got pushed out of page 10 by all the r/a/dio and christmas shitposting threads.

Now they're barely gonna pass 100 posts until February but at least we'll have two different bike threads when that time comes.

>I wonder how people reconcile with yuribait.
It's not like heterosexual relationships in anime are different. Well, sometimes they are, but it's pretty rare to have even a kiss.

What if they release the last episodes in February and they're still choke full of QUALITY? Will Superman Gook deliver?

That's exactly what I'm expecting to happen.