Brit/pol/ - GET UP COME ON GET DOWN WITH THE BLACKNESS Ediition

Nothing agreed yet, says UK government responding to 'Brexit bill' reports
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-bill-may/nothing-agreed-yet-says-uk-government-responding-to-brexit-bill-reports-idUKKBN1DT1VE?rpc=401&
archive.is/ps51U

>Donald Trump’s re-tweets are going to cause Theresa May some problems
www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/11/29/donald-trumps-re-tweets-are-going-to-cause-theresa-may-some-problems/
archive.is/4z6kW

>May accuses BBC of fake news over 'Divorce Bill £50bn'
uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-bbc-misleading-50-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-11
archive.is/JS7nN

>Liz Truss accuses BBC of fake news over Universal Credit
rt.com/uk/411225-bbc-fake-universal-tory/
archive.is/SkqIa

>“Black Princess” Is a Step Toward Upending Global White Supremacy
teenvogue.com/story/meghan-markle-britain-global-white-supremacy
archive.is/Po9vC

>Thornberry roasts Green at PMQs
independent.co.uk/voices/damian-green-emily-thornberry-pmqs-nhs-westminster-sexual-harassment-scandal-a8081996.html
archive.is/3YEce

>Tory Rebellion over defence cuts
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-faces-substantial-tory-rebellion-11598725
archive.is/Tg4t2

>Uber: 2.7 million users had data stolen in hack
itv.com/news/2017-11-29/uber-admits-2-7-million-uk-users-had-data-stolen-in-mass-hacking-attack/
archive.is/TxkZA

>Farron: The dictators of liberal tyranny have met their match
christiantoday.com/society/tim-farron-the-dictators-of-liberal-tyranny-have-met-their-match/120025.htm
archive.is/qtitN

Todays News: UkColumn
hooktube.com/watch?v=PGw272ELa3w

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14508754
met.police.uk/true-vision-report-hate-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=0qoIosUdmHM
youtube.com/watch?v=i4XUlY4M6_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nNat-g7xTuo
youtube.com/watch?v=yBeRD8tjnQ4
khanacademy.org/math/arithmetic
twitter.com/Camelot_1966/status/930549624422748160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

plz make me rich guys

strawpoll.me/14508754 strawpoll.me/14508754 strawpoll.me/14508754 strawpoll.me/14508754 strawpoll.me/14508754

Reminder that we're doomed.

you know who to marry user..

Is it bad that I felt more at home living in Britain for 2 years then I ever have living in Australia?

>milky

>dafty

Someone should report a hate crime against Jo Cox's husband. The police would have to report it as a hate crime. Would be funny af.

>pikey

Dear God what lovely milkers!

nah, you got to see some of your ancestors old architecture along with the sickness.

Nice numerals lad

whats your opinion on my OC lads?

>tfw no Anglo-senpai wants to get down with the Mickness.

LMAO YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO REPORT YOUR NAME, FIRE UP THEM PROXIES BOYS
met.police.uk/true-vision-report-hate-crime/
Brendan Cox - Remember to specify which Brendan Cox.

Spicy

Just because we're losing now doesn't mean new opportuntities won't arise.

Press F to pay respects

Twitter memes were never funny.

How do we get people to turn against the BBC.

no coverage on that 3 year old paki boys funeral eh ?

what a shame

!!??? did scott steiner die >?

>new opportuntities won't arise.
None have done so for 70 years now.

Weird, i feel more out of place here in my birth country of bongland after working here for last 2 months, than growing up in australia from age 10.
There's Sydney and Melbourne levels of multikulti everywhere.. and the immigration officer was a fucking female towelhead with a massive attitude.

>Vote for Brexit
>Get royally mutted
Funny isn't it?

I fucking hate this country, I cannot take the shitty, retarded police force, this political correctness and all this fucking self-gutting government which serves a kike bitch.

We are Africa Now

Anglos got 56%ed

The Weimar Republic didn't last forever, neither will this.

I like Aphex Twin. Rhubarb, Lichen, and Helisphan are my favourites.

You ever heard Locust Toybox?
youtube.com/watch?v=i4XUlY4M6_Y

Please explain to me like I was an American or some other form of mental invalid why Trump quoting Britain First was bad? Or if it isn't, why?

>remove LARP flag plz

is he dead Sup Forums

accurate

F

Died like a man

>memeflag

opinion discarded

youtube.com/watch?v=nNat-g7xTuo

watch the old lefties who watch it die and it's ratings making the tax unexceptionable for the general population? If the likes of Mogg get them to drop drop the "live tv" part it'll be finished.

It didn't last 70 fucking years. It's too late. We slept too long; the time to act was decades ago.

Then why don't you just commit terrorism? The jihadis have their strategies nailed already, a truck is far easier to kill with than an IED taking months to build and is constantly at risk of being found out by sniffer dogs and police warrants.

Go out in a blaze of glory user.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBeRD8tjnQ4

dumb frogposter

>When the EU is so shit you'd rather kill yourself than listen to another speaker

Otravine

edgy vaper but still

you recon london will implode if brexit actually happens

If their idea of a "black princess" is a woman with wholly caucasoid features then fuck it, bring on the nogs

Because they do it to assert their dominance. Any native doing it will be impotent flailing of an already defeated people.

Too busy wanking off to Blacked . com

>youtube.com/watch?v=i4XUlY4M6_Y
Song.

We can only hope

i hope not m8 i live here

Brexit wont happen.

I pray for the fucking day

why do you post here if all your doing,spreading your depression on others, is increasing 99.9% chance of things not getting better to a 100%

What area famalam?

Brit/pol/ would call him "/ARELammy/".

I, however, personally disagree with this tweet.

I live here and hope it gets nuked.

kek

Trying this hard not to be a paki

>my country

One person, not even 1,000 people, can change the passage of history set in motion by those that wish their desires to be done.

No about of "sorting yourself out" will stop the 500,000 a year immigration (legal and illegal) and their 5 children the natives have to pay for.

Tune

The response to that tweet shows we're fucked.

Problem?

To the conqueror goes the spoils.

It's true and you know it. What good did Brevik do?

Anyone else note how the left always push the "arrested and convicted" angle when it suits when but ignore it when it doesn't?

Can Brit/pol/ finally agree that Trump is /ourguy/? You talk mad shit about him and the US, but you have to admit that what he did this morning for you guys was pretty cool.

He actually gave you a voice.

>London-born banana nigger calls UK his country

HAHAHAHA

Momentum pls.

Christmas is coming and the coons are getting fat..

why do you post here?
Even if you think there is no future what help does making evereyone else depressed gain?
if we are doomed and theres nothing that can ever change whats the harm of having some fun on way out?

croydon

He's right. The nation that could be used to counter that is long dead.

Most agree with him, there's a reason it's called a "vocal minority", they screech the loudest but when it comes to action, well look at the results of the EU ref. Look at the opinion polls of immigration, look at it all.

All they can do is screech and scream, they lose every battle they take part in. They're even ITT right now trying to win a battle, they won't but they will try bless them.

>croydon
>london

fuck off you might as well live in surrey cunt

camberwell here aka real london

This country is a meme, lads. I've been all over the world and the image foreigners get in their minds when they think of Britain is so far removed from reality it hurts to correct them.

My future isn't here - and if you have any talent or (((education))) at all, neither is yours.

how do i learn basic arithmetic/maths lads?

You got that right.

Leytonstone here, fucking camberwell you sound like some posh cheese. Get the fuck out.

I'd rather we just had a nice global war, one to really shake the foundations of the Earth. But everyone is too cowardly, no one has the balls anymore to nuke someone for giggles. Fuck this pathetic Earth.

Are you the annon who goes running in gravel hill?
im the other croydon annon

What if Trump tweeted out a Joe Owens video?

Okay thanks mate I'll go to some proper Jew country as well now.

>se25 is a five minute walk down the road from cr0
camberwell is moist m8 & so are you

khanacademy.org/math/arithmetic

Interesting.

twitter.com/Camelot_1966/status/930549624422748160

The only thing another war would do is have all the strong white men go and die and leave the women behind to breed with the non-whites.

People's perceptions are a good century behind.

Because all the people you see trying to embolden others always come across as trying too hard, so I'm setting the record straight.

yeah thats me lol

dumb frogposter

>

I think the Chinks will get themselves worked up into a war. Once the food prices start to rise and energy gets expensive they'll have no option, other than face mass rebellion from hundreds of millions of starving peasants.

how basic? sample question

>black queen
>entire country jumps to defend Muslims at all costs
>the only people that give a shit about traditional England are white men with kids
>in two decades , the population is projected to be 73% non-white
>American president takes a fat shit on your country for breakfast and walks away, entire country is paralyzed and sucks Muslim cock
>all the churches and parliament itself condemns and virtue signals
>Brexit not happening
>mama May wants the UK in the EU and subservient to Germany
>women getting blacked at record rates
>literally have to offer your daughters to Muslims otherwise you get arrested
>tv license
>bin that knife
>terrorist attack every other week
>Indians
>curry
>get arrested and jailed for years if you criticize or offend anyone as a white person
>your own language will die in your country
>police can't even stop 4 year olds with plastic spoons
>said police are too busy dancing with niggers to bother anyway
>87% of all British white women are whores or getting blacked or Muslimd on a daily basis
>the conservative intellectual juggernaut told young white Brits to give on the country and leave

Is there a more JUST tier country?

The likelihood of that has risen a thousand-fold in the past 24 hours

yeah i'll second khanacademy for relearning at least high school maths, and watch the videos at 1.25-1.5 speed cos the yanks talk so fucking slowly, you can always slow it back down again if you miss something

Would you let us sail into your gaping canal again if we promised only to exterminate all the mudslime hordes?

We could build a fire and burn Sadiq cuck alive while enjoying a cold one.

what do you need help with

Don't be such a pussy lad. The sooner Kim nukes this shithole the better.