WOW JUST WOW

WOW JUST WOW

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right, you know

Frankly I don't understand why women want jobs, who ever convinced them to become wage slaves didn't have their best interests in mind.

Where's the lie tho

Yes, and?

fuckin /ourguy/ holy shit.
Sup Forums REALLY IS taking over the world.

Too bad that he's right in almost all contextual applications of his arguments...

(((whoever))) could it be?

Women should have never even been allowed to vote. That is the biggest mistake of the 20th century.

And to abandon being a caretaker and raising their own children, if they even have any. It's so much more empowering to let Consuela raise their seeds while wage cucking, goy

They do not belong in politics. Further, I would gladly give up my right to vote so that the rest of the women could not vote, either. Most women are retarded and place tender feelings first in politics.

He was right.
Now we have feminism cancer infecting every aspect of life.

nig if hue.

consider me sold, how can i help make this happen

I would overthrow the existing government if Roy Moore asked. Get your guns boys, we're taking back America!

based

/our guy/

wtf I love Moore now

I thought he was just a pretty typical bible thumper, but now he's upgraded in my eyes.

and does """"Think"""" """"Progress"""" have an argument against this?

Based

Goes to show how smart the man is!

He's right. They're insane.

THEEEERE GOESSS MYYY HERROOOO!!!!

>I can't even! I am literally shaking

That is their argument, saved you a click

There are some definite roles for women's employment in our society that are suited to their nurturing nature:

Primary school teachers
Nurses
Secretaries
Etc.

He's actually one of us. Holy shit.

He's absolutely correct. Women in politics inevitably leads to societal collapse

Women should be taking care of children, or their parents.

>break off the shackles of the patriarchy, Goyette
>You'll be so much happier with a career
>children are just a waste of money
>Think of all the free time you'll have, you could even take a vacation to Europe!
Pic related

>implying he's wrong

I'm for almost all equal rights, but women shouldn't be in office or vote.

The system was made for men by men.

Women have an equally important job too. Running the household is far more important than another suit in a bloated market of suits.

you mean we're one of them, considering everybody was like this pre-1970.

meant for

>Leftards think this will swing Alabama to Jones

Moore is red pilled, good

No, he's not. Shut the fuck up.

Look at when it all went to shit. Just look.
Women get vote, everything after gets worse and worse
You cannot rely on emotions, only logic, and women cannot think logically, only emotionally
It was quite literally the first domino, and the rest have fallen one by one
Women vote, immigration opens, minorities let loose, women working, families disappearing, full cultural degeneracy

yer goddamn fuckin right

/OURGUY/ CONFIRMED

Found the roastie, tits then gtfo

I laughed but I shouldnt have. Women are unironically (((their))) innocent victim

He's 100% right.

FPBP

But the true winner of political literature is pic related.

Wtf I like him even Moore now

He actually is.

Do you know what the voting gender gap is? Women tend to vote for leftists and more(in terms of raw numbers) than men

>i don't like what you're saying waaah waaah shut up waaah
back to plebbit with you

>US before women voted
>small government, white libertarian society

>US after women voted
>bloated government, unsustainable entitlements and a crashing society

Trump warned you idiots not to go Moore. You fell for it. Maybe you'll listen to him next time and understand he knows more than you do.

my dick is diamonds right now

shut the fuck up and go to the kitchen

The system was made for men, by men.

The founders of democracy were very clear on this, and history has shown they're right. Women vote for self-destruction.

FPBP

Only landholding white gentry should be able to vote.

Fake news
Post pdf you has-been.

>Implying Women should vote or be in politics
Well it looks like Moore was right, this is how women engage in politics. Women inarguably destroyed the Western world.

Who cares? I’m an accelerationist. Let them get burned and when they are down, it’s easier to swoop in and clean up.
Time is a flat circle and nothing has changed the cycle that existed since Lysistrata.

Probably a rebuttal on the next few pages and then dissection of each argument

Hopefully not though

>Lysistrata

What’s that? Like Assemblywoman?

>politician
>slave wage
pick only one

This.

Lmao.

FPBP.

The elites did. It depresses wages

Tits or gtfo

Have you ever noticed how people that use "wow" as an argument are generally stupid? It's fucking annoying talking to them about anything controversial, which is basically anything they disagree with.

You need to work on your reading. From context clues alone that doesn’t make any fucking sense

I want to vote for him now

fpbp. I came here to post same.

Sorry. I meant Assemblywoman. I got the two plays mixed up, but the themes are the same.

Kek, this post right here is proof that Roy is right. GTFO roastie. And if you're not a woman, well you sure as hell act like one.

This. I'm assuming libtards are responsible since they'll do anything for a vote.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

The idea of women being involved in politics is so laughably bad the people who developed the system of government itself wrote a play making fun of the notion.

And the play is 100% accurate about what happens when women gain political power. After 2,000 years man has learned nothing.

My mistake, you were talking about the fictional play/story

They drank their own kool-aid. Birmingham and Montgomery might go to Jones, but Moore will win by a landslide.

fpbp

I see nothing wrong here.
Meanwhile, all your leftist male feminists seems to be getting charged with sex crimes.

Moving along..

>"Mom, it's totally the Jews fault I can't get laid, it has NOTHING to do with how I treat women!"
eternal virgin detected

Was ready to type the EXACT same thing.

Honestly, I wish I could vote for this guy more than once.

There's literally nothing wrong with getting rid of women's suffrage.
Hell, my wife even supports it.

Bump

It's alarmingly easy to take advantage of people who don't want to seize control of their own lives.

I think we're winning Sup Forums, we will normalize shit that people wouldn't dare whisper right now

yes. women should stay at home raising children

For liberty and freedom, you moron

good article on it;

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html

They need to go back to wearing these.

>tfw being a neet mr mom to attorney waifu

life's good

He is right. The west is a patriarchy, and if it is to survive it must return to one.
What a lot of you don't understand is that it's a privilege for a woman to be at home, raising children.
Women should be not be disallowed, but discouraged from entering the workforce/military/politics. Their value comes from the ability to bear children, and their lives need to revolve around that primarily. For the future of the society itself.

Roy Moor is /ourguy/

Spoiler: Jews

you sound like a fag

really makes you think.

FUCKING BAAAAAAAAASED

is the book actually like that?would like to know

they abandoned the one job they're actually competent at, so they can be "equal" and wake up at 7:30 everyday like everyone else instead of staying home and watching cartoons which is all they're good for

but at least other work will get done properly without a woman's unwitting sabotage

He's absolutely right. You fuckers who can, better vote for him

I agree. A woman's sole purpose in life is to bear and care for children. And if they ever get out of line, it is a man's duty to discipline her. Butt spankings, back lashes, face slaps, hair pulling, fingernail removing, eye gouging, and gut punches are all not out of the question. If the bitch tries to fight back, it is in your rights as a traditional man to put the animal down for good, preferably before the children are of an age to understand her consequences.

If you guys have wives or even girlfriends with no children, please take it upon yourselves to either change the situation or end your fucking life. I will even volunteer to put a few rounds into your heads if you can't do it yourselves.

Fpbp.

It's such a privilege that literally millions of us rose up over the last 30 years to tell every last man in this nation to fuck off and leave us alone. Maybe you should try that with white privilege and see how it works.

But it's pretty clearly obvious we don't give a shit what you think is a 'privilege' for us. Good luck 'discouraging' us, permavirgin.

Desperation

I wonder if anyone has done a critical study to see if this was the primary driving force of wage stagnation in the past thirty or so years. It also created general distrust in the work place making it harder for laborers to organize and demand higher wages and instead worry about not getting slapped with sexual harassment suits. Seems like a lot of the money that could be spent on people who are actually producing products for a company is instead spread around to menial bureaucratic jobs in HR. I really don't see any advantage to forcing the majority of woman into the work place, every single woman I meet who works in full time is absolutely miserable.

Also seems like the forcing women into the work place experiment has kind of reached its natural limit, now they're moving onto taking brown people from third world countries in order to further disenfranchise the white working class. Why the people who tote the Marxist bullshit can't see this obvious truth is just beyond me.

based roy moore