RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY

BITCOIN AWAN user HERE BOYS

>BUMP OTHER TWO THREADS WITH WALLET AND #AWAN

>CURRENT USERS GETTING COIN IF THIS GOES VIRAL
(Post it if I said I wouldn give you sum but wallet isn't here)

1Fa73uTdaCKnuk7X4GV5jq5snh1sorq66a
1K5VjmRgjtdTMzNfL87xfhjqLCCeZ17kJe
1CsxxQSbP8SMx3s7KsTS8xon9c6TWLJY6X
17EJF4sYwMHYjL6VcJ6U9Q7Nw8RtjskWBB
13hTmidjww3MgHKXus2Z3zup4ZuvALG5YE
1JhhNrR7DCyqjYjsap8h3mENkb4CKcCQFZ
18BANvBVgD7sm8mC1nCHR5GwpQeRxyctY

#AWAN (tide: stole 1000 gigs of classified data and probably a paki spy) SPREAD THE OPERATION AND CLAIM YOUR COIN

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#40f296694414
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#40f296694414
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I get in on this?

You won't save Israel

>Post #Awan pics on all social media
>Post #Awan facts in comments or on pictures
># everything related to Awan, Trump, etc.
>Get #Awan trending across all social media
>Slam any nay-sayers in comments and tweet replies with #Awan facts and #Awan hashtags
>Maintain #Awan as a trending topic until the MSM picks up on it

Save the world

Britbong who made the template here:

>Post #Awan pics on all social media
>Post #Awan facts in comments or on pictures
># everything related to Awan, Trump, etc.
>Get #Awan trending across all social media
>Slam any nay-sayers in comments and tweet replies with #Awan facts and #Awan hashtags
>Maintain #Awan as a trending topic until the MSM picks up on it

Post this EVERYWHERE you can see. Spread the word. Get threads made, send tweets, post to Instagram.

#AWAN is happening

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2017%2F09%2Fawan-brothers-get-immunity-significant-disturbing-story-wasserman-schultz%2F
Link to news articles as well if possible. Get anons and normies interested

You're a larping faggot nocoin

Post links to other threads and bump also

Reply with other posts

Quit larping and verify.

3Pvhqu5Qb73xkEyB1w2mra23KUPNPWsmLC
#Awan
Fuck the jews

Also, follow me on twitter if you engage in regular shitfuckery. @Sentnl #Awan

>still absolutely no proofs
>YOU WON YOU WON! YES SHILL MORE FOR FREE

Once again I reiterate. You dumb Sup Forums kids will believe anything.

I agree with the idea, but he's getting you guys all fired up over btc that doesn't exist.
>for the next 2 weeks Sup Forums will be completely filled with retards promising btc.

Mine isn't there op
1JHNZ697i7U5QogDi6UKgeEZjmXBRQX3gE

It's a good cause nonetheless, don't be a pussy.

MSM is sliding reality with all this hollywood/media sexual shit.

Quick rundown anyone?

Bump, remember my address op, i'm the OP of the thread on the right of your image

I agree, it is a good cause. It's a creative way to get Sup Forums to work as well. I just see this turning in to an unfortunate meme very quickly.

1prFoENqvTG1HetzbyPoRLug3BWg1XZjw From original thread

1kuR1RC58TAKhjUuywXAndWbmMjkNNmqX
ayo hook me up bb

>Biggest scandal ever actually gets exposed and you could (will) get money if you just fucking help out

what's your wallet faggot, bring me the trend and you shall receive

I wonder what shills are thinking of this

Even if OP is larping, we’re getting together and doing something instead of posting blacked and 56% threads

Have some fun kraut buddy.

Spread #Awan

I don't have a twatter and don't plan on making one. You're still full of shit.
1F2V3oafu956vUWc79rDRYcb7AVMspgw6N

bit for poor stud?

I do agree with the sentiment and I hope it takes off. OP is pretty creative and it's a larp for a good cause.
>it's still a larp

What happened with Imran Awan? Last I heard, they weren't allowing media in on his trial. There has been no news after that.

Im WBB, already in OP. Spam commenting throughout twitter, Im shocked I wasnt aware of this shit... Ausfag iron curtain.

I made a Sup Forums thread since this is technical >>Sup Forums63620459

Have been posting on twitter see pic

This makes me excited, it's been a rough year. Happy to be a part of something cool. Thanks bro.

1LPqDntiRthu2QTja6q5JvUXpfKLZcUu5c

I'll keep on working!

Wallet saved

>Next digits (post has to relate to Awan) gets 0.2 btc when Awan trends

Go

Let's get Kim Dotcom in on this!

My address is here
Thx OP

And don’t forget... the Awan’s Paki senpai is directly tied to Huma’s Paki senpai for decades (which is why DWS is covering so hard for Hillary and Brazille’s book BTFO DWS, Hillary and Huma GOT AWAN HIRED ON PURPOSE).

Oh and both Awan’s and Abedin’s are tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, Bin Talal’s sect of Saudi royals and ISIS gun running from Libya that was 100x worse than Fast & Furious runs to Mexico so... there’s that y’all. This isn’t gonna play out well for the Clinton’s and Obama admin. Holder and Lynch are in such absolute deep shit.

Rolling

Atta boy.

Post #Awan somewhere and get it going.

Good meme tabs.

One off ;_;. Have to head off for an hour, rerolling afterwards

Last roll attempt

Op why are you the one who keeps on getting digits when you're asking for others to

You mean #Awan who worked outside the country and received illegal payments #Awan? Yeh fuck that guy

1HVWHgueP1gmL7UNKRWe9zSk3axQWFrMx3

posting on my twitter, facebook, and twitter for you

Tumblr** not two twitters.

I know I'm the only one spamming this get up but I want that btc. Meme magic help me plz

Rolling

i want to follow this just to see if the madman aactually gives u $2,000

ROLLING

#ImWithOp

Yeh bois... 19deaRGB7RxukUvFEkRcN8mfMDPTpUGBzL

user, if you post some evidence of your wealth, or send even one satoshi to one of the anons in these threads and he posts proof I'll make a twatter just to spread awan

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#40f296694414

How did this even get swept under the rug?

my twitter post

Please archive it
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#40f296694414

I hope he does too anons, will post proof if it goes thru

Did you get any shekels yet?

1CV5FKmh52nzcytNJLFPXE1Wz3WyahkHMa
BTC get

see thread for info about awan/fusion link
>

I posted about this back in July and August. Most Awan’s will walk but it’s cause they sold out DWS and Hillary then connected the two as DWS hiring Awan BECAUSE Hillary/Huma basically made her. Donna Brazille’s book danced around this a lot on purpose. Hillary and Clinton’s ran the DNC, not DWS or Dems.DWS is and has been trying to wiggle out her own deal since about 3 months ago when she realized they were gonna try to pin it all on her. DWS knows and can prove Awan’s hiring were directly related tie to Hillary, Huma, the Abedin/Awan family ties in Pakistan, etc.

Awan’s wife was the best though. Started the whole ball rolling. That butch couldn’t WAIT to sing her face off. She always knew they’d exploit them if it came down to it and she was right.

3CpXgyaRYYYdsppb8fTFeSu5A284EL5oin
meme magic is real

Fuck rolling

WINRAR, HURRY UP BEFORE SOMEBODY WITH A WALLET POSTS Good job mate

see

1DYUtTgvDEUx7DJLCJA9YTdQZYowBxoXYW

OMG what's happening am i getting rich?

and now facebook, also inboxing people and getting them to post as well
#awan

ayo gimme lad, gonna spam that shit all over
1DgFatLX5khGjLqyueDUrpA5rAm1mrYjYR

Can I have some shekels please? I'm tired of being a poorfag...

1AMerE7rhTabtA76oSVZXNe8oLYCWbb2dX

datamining thread.

if they find a wallet connected to a bank account they can identify you using financial records vs. getting them from ISP.

Neg.

Does this have to do with any of the sealed indictments you think?

All current threads:

Post more new ones where you can

#AWAN

→ #
(OP) #
→ #
→ #

2/2

Hang the Awans

1CCk4mDaUrtmBtqP9b7dRxfm5f7LvMYkEM

Neat, and then what? They're going to send me a nasty letter for being a big meanie on the internet?

1HfmAu6W4G4tUHJZjDXSzTwLr2rZ9bDiY5

#Awan

Here ya go boi

if he doesn't want it can i have it?

Exactly. This has been going on forever on /biz/ and you guys are all falling for it.

1HfmAu6W4G4tUHJZjDXSzTwLr2rZ9bDiY5

#Awan

I cant even afford to feed myself yet refugees in Canada get 4000$+ a month.

Someone please help me I have 51$ to my name, please god.

just tell them youre a tranny and a muslim for gibs, call them racist if they say no

WINRAR

1GVkt6oRVER7hY9qvXqrB1swGqmpWdVyhK

1EPxkKfnSNAiiuvFQYyYaQDBv8XXqWSW6E

I'm in, bump for good cause and shekels

Or better yet say your native American

Seeking only 0.033 BTC to get some need supplies for my little manufacturing (antennas) company out of my garage.

1BLAocPcKug2YZwiU69SV5oYoeYvkKyXWx

im on it boss
3MTqFho8QFJ9nN7QPiwvAJT7CE5RdxwFGt

17khxDSESW9nq8LkGEZRbrwbMsRx1Ssg9s

#AWAN
im in need of gibs, tell me what to do

Remember to bump ALL threads and keep this on the front page. Pretty sure OP is monitoring them all

All current threads:

Post more new ones where you can

#AWAN

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

#AWAN

Shared on wifeys twatter user, my body is ready

Throwing up everywhere I can

YouTube comments for coin?

1GVkt6oRVER7hY9qvXqrB1swGqmpWdVyhK

I'm in, initiating tweet spree
Also am very broke plz halp am white and trying to finish college

1E4kYNYWarByXYJrPqd4DfL6nLAun5tZ9v

Finna spam it

14xE572fvB93FJFWXJWpxtubQWwnM1V3UV

I got nothing but time to redpill normalfags

18PZVeePzYgzqMEPdsnkkNUtETqQ98bYQN

#Awan
Fuck the jews
d5840ca9-8592-44ed-812a-de680f4dc90e

It might and I hope but here’s what I do know and what I don’t. I know deals have been worked and I know a bunch who have negotiated one, who are in the process, who are trying to reach to negotiate and who wanted one but they as denied. That’s how I knew Manafort would walk, so will Flynn and Clapper, etc.

What I don’t know is exactly is named under this round of sealed indictments and the exact parameters agreed upon in negotiations. Like, I KNOW Comey and Mueller has the opportunity and did negotiate something, but I don’t know the extent. Typically we are going to see people walk with a gag (ex. Would be Manafort maybe Lois Lerner, probably Flynn), indictments/charged, trials and no time sentenced w/a gag or no gag, people indicted tried and sentenced on minimums, then Max charges/sentences passed downs for a couple handfuls of big names/people. Those will take a couple of years once they’re indicted and charged. They’ll be the McCain Clinton types.

19deaRGB7RxukUvFEkRcN8mfMDPTpUGBzL

Wallet again for posterity

15Aes2rKsEPHfYapcXwBLugEEWvDkL5CE3

Awan scandal is the most underrated, underreported political debacle in modern history.

1E17f2ZPvmyftcjKX2sVHojbfESPSvwdsf

AWAN REEEEEEEEEEEE

d5840ca9-8592-44ed-812a-de680f4dc90e
#AWAN

Posting everywhere and having my little bird carry the messages across the web GJ DAD
209b6130-28b9-4e8f-a8f8-f429e263e47c

>Fusion GPS + Awan links. It will have 100 replies OP; even if I have to write my own dossier
1CV5FKmh52nzcytNJLFPXE1Wz3WyahkHMa

I support your quest OP but the political establishment is terrified about retaliation for what happened so they're never going to do anything about it.

1Bv6WjvczxmzosrAf6M1DN81KEntabhE2X

I also posted this on my Twitter, I will put Awans in the Antifa Database for .05 btc each