1488 from Sudan

1488 from Sudan

wtf? kek

Top kek

Based niggers.

>satan number
>jnco
You deserved it.

This is surreal. Bizarre beyond comprehension.

Bump for Respilled Sudanese people.

My uncle Adolf knew what he was doing, making the whole world wake up to the Jew problem, will make the world a better place.

And as a Völkisch thinking person, i love how patriotic and nazionalistic these people are.
People like these are the goal world wide, stay in your home country, make it better, love it, be proud of your culture and your ancestors.
Stop worshiping Abrahamic religions, and throw out immigrants.
Be homogeneous and patriotic!

Heil Hitler!

Bump for based Niggers!

What on earth....

Don't the Sudanese have more relevant problems in their shiity government?

I see Pepe when the pic is not enlarged...

good, the more the outside world wakes up, the less the jews will want to import them into whatever country they are using a s a safehaven

Truly /ourniggers/

Is it just me or does that Hitler look like KEK?

>vile
>sick

>(((vile)))

OY VEY DATS NOT GUD

These are football ultras. Either they are brainlessly copying to fit in (which doesn't make sense, lower class third worlders aren't monitoring the opinions of foreigners)

Or they are doing so as a form of self expression. As in, they really do think Hitler is under rated.

My first thought as well. It's like the hideous love child of Hitler and Pepe

That's fucking priceless.

ahahahahaha stupid niggers

Also, why did the writer basically say the same shit 3 times? The first and last lines are almost identical except the first one contains the suggestive adjectives "vile" and "sick".

I don't get it the facts are layed out in the first line in a biased way and the rest of it is the facts layed our in a more neutral way, except there are no new facts, it's just the same thing repeated!

Anyone else noticing how bad this journalism's gotten? They're really kvetching aren't they?

Pretty based desu, hope this terrifies leftists

>kvetching

Best Sudan = North Sudan

Are you also a folklorist?