User and his Waifu: It's Christm/a/s

It is now officially Christm/a/s! That means there's less than a day to deadline. I hope that your preparations are reaching their final stages.

A few guidelines:
-Have your submission be 4:3 ratio (failure to do so will make it harder for me and make your submission look shittier).
-Your submission should be about your waifu, your dearest one. Nothing more. Nothing less.
-Also, put some damn effort in your submission, please. Your waifu would like to be presentable, you know? Treat her like the special woman she is.
-Have fun!

Deadline is when Christmas ends for the west coast (December 26 12:00 AM PST). Get your shit done and picture in before the deadline please. Make Haste!

I expect some good shit from you, so ganbarre user. Let's make a wonderful collage together. And always remember: your waifu is beautiful!

Other urls found in this thread:

up.mugitya.com/img/Lv.1_up101680.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=faLJ-2C71rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will be back in several hours. Updated collage is posted. I'll go through the threads again just to check once I'm back. I look forwards to seeing what's in store, user.

Merry christmas man, you are doing a great job.

Did you miss this one, or did you skip it?

Starting to look good

Thanks again! Reposting because ITS CHRISTMAS. Everyones pictures are so cute, and the little letters to their waifus. Beautiful!

Lots of them from the previous thread were not included, even though they were equal if not better than the lower-ending pictures in the updated collage. We'll see when he gets back, I guess.

Just do what your doing, guy needs to sleep sometime. Sure itll be updated if you point OP to the skipped ones.

But who gave his waifu the best christmas?

I just finished giving her my special Christmas surprise.

Merry Christmas, Eikichi :^)
H-how did I do? I baked cookies and got KFC

>best
subjective. As long as the love is true in your heart.

Merry christmas fellow afags

He seems embarrassed, but who doesnt love cookies and KFC?

Reposting.
I can't do better

I can't imagine him as anything other than 22 years old. Was a great show and he's a good man.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums.

Cupcakes didn't turn out to look as nicely as I hoped, but they're still delicious.

Might as well repost.

Mery Christmas!

This is comfy, good work user.

>But who gave his waifu the best christmas?
I gave your waifu the best Christmas if you know what I mean.

I wonder what would be a good gift for valentine's day? Would a heart shaped chocolate with her name on it be too girly coming from a guy?

>I wonder what would be a good gift for valentine's day? Would a heart shaped chocolate with her name on it be too girly coming from a guy?
I'm going to buy a hambuga for Arc!

Repostin' and Merry Christmas. Love thy waifus.

I wish I was home spending Christmas with mai waifu.

Reposting, Merry Christmas.

>tfw graveshift eve and cmas
At least I can phone post

Here's to you, Homura. Merry Christmas!

This collages just got forgotten each year, I don't even have the past ones anymore.
Nobody really looks at them, they just want their picture in it and then are done with the whole thing.

Looks great user! I hope you two have a great christmas.

I look at them from time to time. It's like Where's Waldo with my waifu.

merry xmas and thanks for doing the collage again

I don't even have a waifu and I look at the collages sometimes. Fuzzy feelings.

Thanks! I hope you and your waifu also have a wonderful Christmas, too!

Merry Christmas to all!

Actually it wasnt and im just very drunk.
Sorry everyone.
Merry christmas

I have all of them saved, even from before I had a waifu. I still look at them. Your just a grinch kys.

I have all of them saved in my Sup Forums folder.

Unfortunately I can't join in with you guys, since my parents dragged me along on a vacation rather than let me celebrate on my lonesome, but I want to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone and their beloved waifus.

Remember that what is important isn't joining in on the collage or making the most intricate meal, but always having your waifu with you in your heart (and preferably your mobile as well).

I always check if somebody posted a pic about my waifu.
The last time was many years ago

>This collages just got forgotten each year, I don't even have the past ones anymore.
>Nobody really looks at them, they just want their picture in it and then are done with the whole thing.
Personally I don't save those pictures but the process is uniting anons for a single purpose of celebrating Christmas with your waifu and that simple reason is enough to put some effort and post it.

Hold the fuck up.
That one guy from 2ch

>2012~2015年の
up.mugitya.com/img/Lv.1_up101680.jpg

Bottom left a fucking child. Just how many levels of irony is this on? I need to know his story.

The top row of pictures are all at a bit of an angle, I wonder if his 3dpd took them.

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a comfy Christmas with your waifus. It's been a long year but I love her as much as ever and look forward to spending many more together.

This. And if someone posts her I'll see that he won't be around for Valentine's.

This is AI YO!
Merry Christmas user!

Maybe his wife died or something.

This is true. I have a similar situation, and she is still in my heart, always. Thankfully we celebrated her birthday not too long ago, and I could make a shrine for her then. It was lovely. But instead I look forward to Valentine's day!

Looks nice. I like Yukihofag the most.

> 一年に一回なのに覚えていてくれて嬉しいお( ^ω^) まだまだ(嫁を愛し)続けるお。
What does this mean? Google translate says it's his daughter-in-law.

>It's only a once in a year thing and yet you remembered, I'm glad! Still continuing my love for her (my waifu).

Where did you get daughter-in-law?

right here friendo

This is why you don't rely on google translate. 嫁 can mean either daughter-in-law or bride/wife. From the context the meaning is clear.

You're like the annoying relative who needs to take 10 million pictures when everyone's just trying to have fun.

Fucking peasants actually sitting on the ground

I love muh waifu so much

cute, what's in the present user?

Not to be annoying or anything, but you could have put some efforts user...
I'm not even asking more decorations, candles or some shit, but you could have at least cut the apples nicely and made a nice shape with it, or carve something on them, anything really.

This.

Could you save me a spot?
Got a fair amount on my plate.

youtube.com/watch?v=faLJ-2C71rM

He could have at least taken the sticker off

Oh hey Jizzy, you are still alive after all. Was starting to get worried after you disappeared for 2 weeks.

I have no idea what you are going through, but stay strong faggot. Do it for her.

Fuck you.

Looks like shit.

Are you doing it for her or to participate in cool guys' collage?

Hang in there Jazzman-san.

Any ETA on Drappers? Late january?

Thanks, it was some chocolate.

Not dead yet. Christmas was spent in good company. Still got another 6 weeks of sucking shit to do though. I've been living on soup and caffiene and lost 7kg since I started.
I can't say, really. I've been getting it done little by little, maybe halfway done?

Oh hey, he lives. So did Sup Forums sings Merry ever get done or was it a no go?

Reposting and Merry Christmas!

It's getting done. It's a full length song, though, so it would take at least 15 hours of effort to get right. I'll see how soon I can get it out, but no promises.

Godspeed, tripbro. It's all you this year.

You didn't submit for this one, did you?

Nope. I don't have anything ready this year so you're making the video this year if that's what you're planning that is

Hello boys, it's that time of year again. Hope everyone is having a good time with this, I know we are.

Is christmas the one time of year we don't shit on tripfags and blogging?

This is great user. I love the resistors they're a nice touch.

I love these threads, they make me the happiest I've been on Sup Forums all year.
Also it's nice to know what characters anons care about so deeply, I had no idea there was such a lovely Clarionfag , she's so cute she deserved someone to love her.

Repostan, I hope mine was just missed and it's not that that it was considered shitty, I really did try.

Are elevens spying on us this time? Any links?

This is the one time of year tripfags give back for all the shitposting they do.

I'm new to these threads but I was just wondering can I still participate if my waifu is already in the collage?

I think it looks nice user, but the lighting isn't helping any.

Every year has many duplicates. Besides each waifu represents a unique relationship no two of which are the same, nobody can claim a waifu / husbando for themself.

Of course you can.

You seem to not understand what's the point of this thread.

It's not about Sup Forums making photos of food with their favorite character for large collage. It's Christmas, you are supposed to spend it with your waifu, make something to make her happy. If it's good enough for the collage, you can post it here, but participating in these threads should not be the reason for doing this. Spend Christmas with your loved one, do something for her and have a nice Christmas together, that's the point of this thread.

Ok, thanks!
I'll get something in later today if I get back from family in time.
I was going to do it yesterday, but I had a stomach virus and was bedridden all day
If I end up being too late then I just want to wish you guys a merry Christmas!

I wanted to try and take a better one, but looks like I won't have time so here we go.

It's not much but at least the tree is nice, Merry Christmas.

Now this is gorgeous, well done!

You don't give anything, you just shitpost. Seriously, fuck off already with your attentionwhoring. Nobody here likes you.

charlotte is a cute

I-I kind of like him

Newfag

>inb4 stalker faggot ruins the thread

What's the cancer about this year, guys?

>mine was skipped over

wot

What should I do if there's not nearly enough of high-res and colored pictures of her?

I have a good chunk of them saved. Many might forget, but I won't. Granted I should have named some of them better.

This be the oldest I got of the Christmas stuff. Feels odd seeing back to 2009.

I remember the thread for that one. Good times.

>going back and finding your picture
Feels good