I really hate Australians! They claim to be white, but we all know they are not. Let's not kid ourselfs...

I really hate Australians! They claim to be white, but we all know they are not. Let's not kid ourselfs. Australians are not a part of the 1st world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aussies are the next sandniggers, they suck dick as hard as Trump

They don't even have a decent ozone layer

Yes. God I hope someone sucks the orange Trump cock and he cums on their face. Filthy Jew loving dirty fat cuck

All this toothpaste, yet so salty.

eat shit cunt

Go lose another war to some '''''birds'''''' you degenerate inbred criminal

>steals 1 apple to feed your starving frame in corrupt 1800s Britain.
>either get hanged or sent to Australian penal colony

teethpaste*

eat niggerdicks you non white cunt

Those sandniggerfaggotts can get cancer, they all suck dicks and don't give a fuck about other countries. Fuck those shitty ass fake mexican niggers.

yes

I would like to kick a australian to the moon, tear out his intestines and make sausage with it. How? I would ground a local jew and stuff it with a mixture of this meat and maybe some extra bits and pieces of nigger so it has extra cruch.

grgr

YES

The holes all patched now cunt

A TOOTHEPASTE

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

fuck of you boomerang cuntface

Fuck your toothepaste, it scrubs like sand, you fucking nigger

TOOTH

TEETH

fuck off you fucking niggerfaggot

Be kind cheesefaggot

you are a patatfaggot

wtf I hate colgate now!

>being a slave under british rule
> claim to be independant of them britbongs
> still have that big old senile queen on moneybills
> labour still in control
> letting their land being run over by yellow faced cunts and still complain

mfw im australian

Mild chuckle

I'm almost convinced this entire thread is 10 or so Australians using Netherlands proxies and force fighting/shit posting amongst themselves, just to see how many people will join in, and what sides they'll join.

Proxies are for coward emu's. Go suck Australian cock

Moot, are you still mad about that Chad Aussie stealing your bai?

What is this thread

the jew down under

We are literally put into movies as Nordic gods because we are the most beautiful nordic nation on earth. Gtfo Mutts

> look at me
> posting in anti australian thread
> coward cuck so post behind false flag

Fuck off schlomo. Even worse then being Australian.
Die you filthy subhuman scum. Be gone to the abyss you filtyh Jew!

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

Fucking cunts, they contribute nothing to the world. Except for AIDS and filthy animals that want to kill you.

you are so edgy xD