Awans + Fusion GPS == Connections?

While it has been widely reported that:
Foreign Paki Awans stole U.S. classified info, Imran sending 2TB+ data to Iran from House Intel server (overseen by X. Becerra)
Additionally:
>Fusion GPS has been repeatedly hired to attack conservatives using foreign actors (overseen by X. Becerra and K. Harris, 'member baby parts? Yeah.)
Are you seeing the link now? Xavier Becerra, now serving A.G. of California, is not just another face in the swamp. Kamala Harris, who made her debut as a Bernie/Warren mutant in December 2015, isn't an outsider as is portrayed by the media... The two have worked together, serving under Nancy Pelosi for several decades.

I have not seen anyone connect the cases (of Awan and Fusion.)
>Why is this important? It erases the ambiguity surrounding Awan's motivations for siphoning stolen data.
Awans & CO == foreign hostile actors cleared by deep state
Fusion GPS == foreign hostile actors cleared by deep state
The parallels are no coincidence considering the actors involved; and the unvetted Awans were no "oversight" or "mistake." Imran Awan may have been PLANTING/MANIPULATING data rather than stealing it from that House Intel server! This is a story waiting to get blown open!
>Remember, Awans rooted the Blackberries of over 30 Democrat officials, meaning they had access/control over every communication that Democrats carried out in late 2015-2017.
If foreign fraud experts (like Awans) work with secret Oppo-Research firms (like Fusion GPS), they are involved with those illegally spying and manipulating political events all over the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
frontpagemag.com/fpm/268120/imran-awan-made-massive-data-transfers-lloyd-billingsley
archive.is/iQzSZ
unitedstatescourts.org/federal/dcd/190971/1-0.html
breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/
archive.fo/svOZJ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bnc2Dns2PpI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement#Charter_schools_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BITCOIN user HERE
0.2 BTC TO THE NEXT AWAN RELATED POST THAT GETS DIGITZ

GOOOOO

What I want to know is:
Who paid Guccifer 2.0?
Who paid to design the Fancy Bear hack?
Who paid to fake the Alpha Bank / Trump Tower logs?...

You can't do all that on the cheap. Someone had very deep pockets.

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

>Alpha Bank / Trump Tower
Seems to be the U.S. government... In case you forgot, when the "Trump tower wiretap info" came out, Trump immediately blamed Obama. That's because he already knew the Feds were tapping his line, and even went on "paranoid rants" about this in front of the media.
>Guccifer 2.0
His note before going prison stated that he only wanted to expose the Illuminati, and that ultimately he had failed to do so. I believe Guccifer is part of a collective of identities, and they increase the "version" whenever one is caught.

>Alpha Bank
Specifically, packets were identified traveling "from" a Russian bank, to Trump tower. There were no response packets, but it was "deduced by security experts" that this handshake was simply an initiation sequence. However, the packets were found to be probably faked by the technician who recorded them, or generated via CIA/NSA techniques which masquerade data stream sources and allow staged "connections."
>See: Dread Pirate Roberts

It's a solid thread man, you've done good digging. Try linking in some of the faggot spam threads

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

1Bv6WjvczxmzosrAf6M1DN81KEntabhE2X

#AWAN

gtkrwn

AWAN

CORRUPTION

1MFkPGncP8neXirv6j8yVHGRq3UEQA4Mge

>BECERRA INFO

Becerra served in Democratic Caucus for 20 years and under Pelosi for 10 of them.... he was introduced to politics via helping handle watergate investigation.
He replaced Kamala Harris as A.G. of California this year, after he had to step down as Democrat House Chairman (for letting Awans access House Intel data 5400 times)
>frontpagemag.com/fpm/268120/imran-awan-made-massive-data-transfers-lloyd-billingsley
>archive.is/iQzSZ
Becerra tried to sue the Planned Parenthood this year (continuing in K. Harris' footsteps)"Baby parts" filmmakers for "unauthorized films of the dead babies" early this year. The lawsuit was dropped and he's being countersued for his actions, potentially disbarring himself.
Becerra is also a ringleader of the anti-Travel Ban judges, the ringleader of the sanctuary city initiative all over the US, etc

WTF I'm not BTC user..
>go here.

”Guccifer 2.0” and “Fancy Bear” are gonna turn out to be proven as the next CIA drop from Wikileaks. That poor Romanian they claimed they arrested as Guccifer 2.0, is a patsy y’all, just like the Edgar Welch, everyone’s favorite Comet Pong Pong “shooter”, the Tsarvaev bros. “from Boston”, “Angry” Adam Lanza and pictured deceased yet fake Paddock.

We shall see what else gets unearthed as this proceeds:

unitedstatescourts.org/federal/dcd/190971/1-0.html

++
#AWAN 1GRC8UMjKxxLH7WgzPavJaqbLJzHkM5tQS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JEWS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

FUCK YOUR AWAN BULLSHIT

NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU JEWS

Kill yourself retard, then explain why AWAN is not worth putting out in the media? You are an infoslave.

#Awan
>Get this trending, everyone
I noticed that A.G. Becerra's Twitter is oddly absent of Awan references, anyone care to fix that?
Comment about Awans @XavierBecerra

Sorry, just re-read that first sentence, let me clarify... Guccifer 2.0 and Fancy Bear will be proven to be the creations of CIA and it will come out one day in a Wikileaks dump... I’m hoping it will be released as part of Vault 8, but not sure.

This will all tie into the Kaspersky info wikileaks proved too.

I can't wait to see you kikes kvetch when Palestine takes pissraels place.

Why are you trying to cover up one of the worst scandals currently in American politics? That is some fucky shit, dude. This scandal is being avoided by MSM because it has the power to derail our entire government and send dozens of republican and democrat politicians to jail.

Great job lads. We've gotten a lot accomplished already and this plan is proceeding with haste. I think we can all get some rest now and pick up on this tomorrow or even the day after.

Keep complaining. But do yourself a favor and educate yourself about Xavier Becerra. He is the leader of the Sanctuary City movement, not a "Palestinian"

I'm not. You are. Israel is fucked, just accept it. Nothing you do will stop what's coming.

You sound like a retard. Explain how breaking the largest info scandal case in history wide open is "Israel's distraction" I'm not shilling shit, I am genuinely invested in uncovering this dastardly plot.

Imran Awan didn't run a spy ring first of all he was just another tool of the ZOG. Second of all he was the one who turned the laptop over to the police because he left it with the intention of it being found. There's a reason his charges got dropped.

>Awan didn't run a spy ring first of all he was just another tool of the ZOG
He rooted over 40 blackberries, dumb fuck, the outcome of this story and its connection to X. Becerra are VITAL to every current investigation occurring into U.S. info scandals.
>Laptop left with intention of being found
Yeah? What about the stolen Federal equipment he stashed in a house which he fraudulently rented to a U.S. marine who called the FBI on him? He's an international criminal.
>From earlier reports:
>An investigative reporter at the Daily Caller, Luke Rosiak, revealed that a source only identified as a “senior official” gave details about how the existence of a additional “secret server” was discovered when then Rep. Becerra, who had just been appointed California’s Attorney General, asked to have his server “wiped clean:”
>Beccera's own deputy G. Liddy has just been charged with possession of graphic images of extreme very young children being sexually assaulted.
>These images were linked to computers possibly connected to the Awan security breach and may have been located on the server.

breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/

Deputy Libby arrest:
archive.fo/svOZJ

(OP) → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #

#AWAN

I did my part anons, will you?

348jq1Fbdsc3kFBeRAu6TgpnKbYF9pq6kU

Anyone got another link?

>Planned Parenthood
IS INVOLVED WITH
>Fusion GPS

>Planned Parenthood
IS INVOLVED WITH
>Xavier Becerra
>Kamala Harris
Kamala Harris began, and Xavier Becerra finished the investigation into the baby-parts film producers. They used Fusion GPS to coordinate that research.

>Fusion GPS
IS INVOLVED WITH
>Democrats who had motive to attack House Intel data
>Hillary Clinton

So, Hillary Clinton and Fusion GPS are intertwined with Awan case. Boom!

Uranium One, Awan's, Dossier are tied together by all the companies (regular and shell companies) into one huge scandal. Stop looking at it as pieces, but as one big whole.

But how is Uranium One tied with Fusion GPS?
I am specifically exploring the link between Awan scandal and Fusion, because I KNOW there is a bigger picture... But only hunting connections will reveal that. I think that the fact Planned Parenthood sells organs, works with CA A.G, and is connected with Fusion GPS is good enough a link (as any) to explore.

Sorry, maybe not FusionGPS, but Awan had his hand in the Uranium game with all those trucking companies to move it, plants in the DHS to allow Uzbek. workers in to drive the trucks and bypass/get all the phony work visas.

This is definitely worth looking into; thanks... I am trying to find a direct link between Awans and Mayo Clinic. I am sure it exists somewhere... For example, Mayo Clinic works with the Obaid Foundation, another family of international criminals (involved like Awans with threatening and fraud)
The Obaid Foundation, in turn, donates money to the reconstructive surgery arm of Mayo Clinic (like, organ transplants) and also sponsors a strange charity called "FreezMate" that delivers suspiciously organ-sized coolerbags to wartorn areas of Syria, with a focus on "children"

I like how Sup Forums can dedicate as much passion to taking down Shia’s flag as it can to taking down the Cintons

January, 2010 – Earthquake hits Haiti.
February, 2010 – Laura Silsby caught trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti Here.
February, 2010 – Cheryl Mills accused of pulling strings to help Laura Silsby. Either way, Laura Silsby’s charges were reduced and she was allowed to leave Haiti with time served.
2011 – Tim Kaine resigns from DNC chairperson

April 5th, 2011 Obama selects Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (Debbie is a Congresswoman from Florida) as DNC Chairperson
December, 2012 – Bush Clinton Haiti fund closes with over $50 million in donations.
-- Clinton Foundation accused of grafting from their own Haiti Fund --
Late 2015 – Hillary Clinton announces presidential run.
2016 – Debbie only schedules six debates in fear Sanders will win. Claims there is no bias.
February, 2016 -DNC rolls back donation caps and starts the Hillary Victory Fund
March 5, 2016 - Donna Brazile leaks questions to Clinton.
July, 2016 - Shawn Lucus serves DNC lawsuit and Debbie lawsuit.
July 10th, 2016 – Seth Rich is murdered (worked on voter fraud)
July 22nd, 2016 - Tim Kaine becomes the VP candidate.
July 24th, 2016 – Debbie resigns as DNC chairperson
July 24th, 2016 – Donna Brazile becomes interim chairperson of the DNC
July 24th, 2016 – Debbie is hired on by Hillary’s campaign.
August, 2016 - Shawn Lucus mysteriously dies from an overdose.
Late October, 2016 - DNC Fraud lawsuit opens
November 12th, 2016 – Monica Peterson commits suicide, was investigating human trafficking in Haiti.
April 25th, 2017 – Hearing is set for DNC fraud lawsuit
May 24th, 2017 – Debbie threatens chief of police in Washington DC about laptop which may be related to leaks and Seth Rich.

So, Debbie gets hired by Clinton campaign, and then two months later, Monica Peterson committed suicide in Haiti. Seems like they used Awan's hacks to access Monica Peterson and others, and them killed.

Fuck no way will this thread make it to 100 replies

Bump with all my might

Hey I am still researching here... Don't let thread die! I just found some groundbreaking shit...
>George Webb, is pictured here, May 1st, in front of Mayo Clinic, discussing how Erdogan calls Fethullah Gulen a terrorist. Gulen is a Turkish Islamic thought leader who Obama wouldn't extradite from PA, despite Turkey having to purge everyone suspected after coup lead by his (((followers)))
youtube.com/watch?v=Bnc2Dns2PpI

>The Gülen movement (Gülen Hareketi, in Turkish) is an Islamic transnational religious and social movement led by Turkish preacher Fethullah Gülen, who has lived in the United States since 1999.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement

HOLY FUCK
>The Wall Street Journal reported in 2016 that around 150 U.S. charter schools were tied to the Gülen movement, "ranging from networks in Texas, Illinois and Florida to stand-alone academies in Maryland."[58] The Journal noted that like other charter schools "blacks and Hispanics in underserved neighborhoods" made up the majority of the student body, with common themes including "an emphasis on math and science education, Turkish language classes and sponsored trips to Turkey."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement#Charter_schools_in_the_United_States

Gulen movement which ran 2016 Turkey coup:
>Leader has lived in US since 1999
>Obama refused to extradite leader, Fethulla Gulen to Turkey on terrorism charges
>There are 150 Gulen charter schools in the U.S. that transport underprivileged children to and from Turkey.
Again, there are 150 Gulen charter schools in the U.S. that transport underprivileged children to and from Turkey.
>How is this not news

Donna Brazile let loose the Aug 26th bombshell that there was this agreement to have Hillary take over DNC all IT and financial functions. Have oversight of all management and hiring. As well as taking over financial and IT. Under this lens the whole campaign looks different. Who knew what when?

Remember Bernie saying his average donation was $27? All of that money went to DNC and Hillary. She shilled his funding right out from under him. 4 or 5 of his key people who were onto it got mysteriously dumped. DNC pushed out all the data and said "look hey we got hacked!" as a way to cover for funneling that data to Shareblue via Hillary For America. Imran Awan was stealing campaign data and iContituent data.

A lot of this will breadcrumb back to the Clinton Foundation. Eric Braverman, Wallstreet, Patreus... its all pay-to-play. Awan's were a stepping stone. Uranium one is a stepping stone. Fusion GPS is a stepping stone. All of these stepping stones lead back to the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation, Ford Foundation and the Google Foundation are all locked arm in arm. Fusion GPS and Glen Simpson at Crowdstrike brought in all kinds of foreign spies from the former soviet union. Russian and Ukranian people.The connection to Podesta Associates is tight here.

Podesta helped them into Brooklyn with groups like the SEIU and bankers. Agamated Bank etc. They'd get into group into attonrye generals office, one in to department of transportation etc. They get into all of the departments. Farook Awan did this in local DC government. There were about 8 of these rings. NY and Washington were the important ones. "Fancy Bears" in Washington and "Cozy Bears" down in DC. That's public but they don't tell you that those groups equate to Awan and Podestas Russians. These foreign plants would come into the country and get government jobs at the local level. Gradually they would work their way up until the network had people from top to bottom.

1/2

This is why they hate Bill Binney. Bill Binney calls them out because there's no way this ratline got this much data out over the network. The data rates disprove the theory. It's a regional connection between DC and Brooklyn. Data coming from iConstituent system, Hillary for America, from the NGP VAN system. The report from Donna Brazile connects Hillary for America to this data loop. It's key and it's plainly spelled out in the Aug 26th agreement.

Braverman is important. It's Uranium..It's drugs... Shit got bad when they found out about Uranium and Morocco.

>Data coming from iConstituent system, Hillary for America, from the NGP VAN system.
Wasn't this data included in a Guccifer 2.0 dump? I still have that saved on a stored drive... The DNC tried to say it was their data, and Clinton associates all mimicked this, not addressing the fact that Guccifer specifically pointed out that the DNC data should not have been on the CF server!

To recap:
>Awans are linked with CF via DWS and others.
>Hired gangsters are offing journalists, investigators, and law practitioners.
>Rat lines lead to organs, child trafficking, and even more
>Media tries to shut everything down by shouting about Pizzagate "muh no basement" "muh ar 15"
>It gets called out in court
>Sessions won't investigate shit for some reason (hopefully because DOJ doesn't interfere with active FBI investigations?)
>A.G. Sessions said that he "doesn't believe there is enough evidence to support" a special prosecutor appointment. Sounded kind of like a rat to me.

If more links were made to light up these mole tunnels like the Hindenburg, then there may be some chance of educating the public.

Bump

Awantimeline.com
Please include this link in all Awan/DNC scandal threads, it's the only compilation of its kind in existence. Only shills ignore this shit.

bump

Bump