HOLY CRAP IT'S FUCKING ENDING THANK YOU GOD, THIS WAS SO SHIT

HOLY CRAP IT'S FUCKING ENDING THANK YOU GOD, THIS WAS SO SHIT

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-12-24/masamune-kun-revenge-manga-enters-climax-in-next-chapter/.110255

So, what girl MC is going to end up with?

>Series is called Masamune's Revenge
>Masamune doesn't get revenge

Dropped before I even picked it up.

With the Dindu main girl because we can't have nice things.

Maido is the superior girl, has actual character development and proper interactions with the MC.

But we can't have nice things

Why this shit is getting an anime again?

Because it's ending so they need yo boost sales.

This Though why Utsuro no hako never got an anime eludes me

Worst girl, pic related on OP
This and MC is a WK bitch

>ends
>gets anime

Nani

Maybe because UnH had good sales?

>>Maido is the superior girl, has actual character development and proper interactions with the MC.

In your dreams can be
Maido is worst girl 2016

Fuck off Footfag, go fap to the bland heroine.

Fucking finally. I so wanted to get rid this on my reading list.

This.

Why do you care if you don't like it? Why is it even of any kind of list?

Welcome to Sup Forums, so jaded and spiteful thst they'd rather focus on things they don't enjoy just to savor the anger

Welcome.

>you will never be this happy because a manga is ending

I guess I only read what I enjoy

Thank god. If it's ending now, I guess the anime will cover the whole manga.

Good riddance. This shit was always garbage. Why it even got an anime in the first place is beyond me.

Welcome newfag.

Sometimes we have to finish a shitty series because sometimes something good can come out of it and to avoid retards like you who don't want any negative posts about a series pulling yhe 'you can't say anything because you didn't read it' bullcrap.

To boost manga sales.

I heard it was average numbers.

BTW, this shit got a novel adaptation.

newfag please get out

This.
Unfortunately i picked it up before i knew what was going to happen.

Wait, but isn't main girl literally worst girl?

I mean, yeah "worst" girl won some times in the past in other series, but it was just a matter of my taste > your taste, for exemple rukia vs orihime or chitoge vs onodera.

But I'm yet to see a single soul that likes the main girl of this series.

I like the main girl's...character design.
Everything else is shit about her and the whole story in general.

>main girl = worst girl = dindu nuffin
The whole series literally goes all the way to show MH as someone who is misunderstood behind her bitch attitude through other characters and the faggot MC instead of developing her character

Time to catch up and finish this shit, Maido a best.

I hope Maid wins.

Why do you want worst girl to win?

That's not Aki.

>shitty maid
>best girl
Everyone knows Neko a best.

She didn't do anything wrong as opposite of shitstain who is root of all problems

Typical footfag reply

She is dead

Holy shit this manga I didn't have to read is ending so I will celebrate because of spite

Basically like Sup Forums. Might as well call it quits from this place a little early, too much pointless negativity for Christmas and New Years. Have fun with that fanbase there anime fans

Sup Forums continues its ceaseless quest to drive away any reasonable sounding people and make it a hive of terrible shitposting and spite threads like Sup Forums for the rest of its time. I have no doubt it will succeed and still spend 90% of its time whining about other forums and anime that doesn't fit it's narrow A-1 definition of what is a "good anime " for "good not normal fans"

Why do you care if you don't like it? Why are you still here?

Yes, so, why do you need to say anything in the first place? Will threads really miss your superior presence? Stupid and arrogant.

Tumblr is the other way.

There's nothing wrong with making fun of overtly bad manga. People started out liking its premise but grew to hate it because of how badly the author handled the story and characters after a few chapters. If you can claim to like the series, fine, but it seems like all you want to do is complain about others complaining.

Why does it triggers you what others say? Butthurt?

Just face it, the series sucks and deserves what it gets.

aki is the best girl the rest are fucking autismos

Fuck off spic

stay mad nekofag

>nekofag
She is dead. Try again footfag.

>She is dead
Means she is the only one to win and get out of this shitty manga.

good, inb4 influx of retards from the anime

Wait, someone read this?
How can it be news?

a ln adaptation is literally copy and pasting the dialogue into a book and then filling it out with bad descriptions, its literally easier to do than a manga

The premise of this series was good but it failed to deliver so hard. The cunt main girl is going to be made out as the hero and we're getting a netorare end.

>netorare end.
Not even that.
The fat character is a girl.

what went wrong?
I havent read past 10 chapters

Faggot MC, there is no revenge and lots of white knighting

MC turned out to be a wuss doubting his revenge at every step possible and had feelings for the main girl and now it turns out that she dindu nothing and it was all her maid.

Why is there an anime?

I got that feeling around the time another girl came that tried to fatten him(i think?).That's where i dropped it and it seems i made the right call.