ITT: Only the worst of the worst flags

ITT: Only the worst of the worst flags.

Flag of Sicily makes me think the face is the vagina...

sorry this thread isn't about the best of the best flags... please remove your post.

Ladies and gentlemen, the worst flag in existence.

One of the worst flags.. fancied by pickup truck driving inbreds, meth-heads, racists, and southern white trash in general.

Beat me to it

plebs

I love this one. In my brain, I've always thought it was a B2 Spirit flying towards that shithole Tampa (symbolized by the arrows) and then nuking it (the explosion symbolized by the red and yellow), thereby bringing peace and freedom to Florida (symbolized by the red, white and blue on the left).

It's embarrassing, what the hell were we thinking? At least some provinces still have the british flag

Unironically one of the most aesthetic flags to ever exist.

Fucking hilarious! I see it

>tfw having a cuck stamp on your flag is better than your own design

Shit that was mine

>What the hell were we thinking?

"...Pearson's raising the issue, in which he warned that any new flag "must avoid the use of national or racial symbols that are of a divisive nature" and that it would be "clearly inadvisable" to create a flag that carried either a Union Jack or a Fleur-de-lis."

why didn't you post your own flag?

Better than the 50 kike stars on yours

Its certainly vomit inducing

ugh...disgusting

I would have used our tricolour, but ALL tricolours are fucking lazy and boring. Should be more imaginative.

So i'll go with this. It's a modern version of the Starry Plough Flag used by Fenians here as a symbol of rebellion.

French flag

Just look at it. You can see the Dutch flag getting BLACKED by a truangle.

tpbp

uh... where the flag? i dont see it

I always wondered why Lithuania has an African flag

some dude i know legit looks like the 6% face wtf

They should have kept the Grand Duchy flag, way better than some African looking tricolor

Why are so many US state flags just the state seal stamped on a blue bedsheet?

Unironically this was our war banner for a long long time under the king as white stands for royalty and divine monarchy. So it's really the French flag, but of our glory days.

Topkek

This is a prime prison colony flag, what a waste.

Absolutely disgusting

i like this one

I've seen le 45% face irl and knew a kid in hs that had le 33%.
Le 15% is a rare breed here. 1% is more common. Of course 56% is most common.

god damn, beat me to it. I'll never get over the african clipart

Kek

Worst flag ever , they stole the swedish flag design and made it red, white and blue because they love to suck the American and British dick
Fuck Norway

Leave the Norwegians alone

Red, white and blue is the worst combination. Blue and yellow is the greatest

No, they are a bunch of faggots

Holy shit that is not even a flag. Might as well make it a comic strip.

This is unironically the best Nordic flag, fuck off.

Norway's biggest minority Group is poles, think about that. Their biggest minority is subhuman slavs, even Arabs>slavs

Shamefur dispray. LA was vast majority white at that time there's no excuse for a fucking flag that looks like it came from an African nation

I mentioned this in past threads, but my grandmother was a Lithuanian from the old country. She used to sing me a lullaby about the flag. The yellow symbolized the grains that sustained their people, the green symbolized the prosperity of their people from industry, and the red symbolized the blood that they built the country on. It's supposed to look like blood soil below green grass below waves of grain. I wish I remember the song...

This Portuguese flag is much worse

forgot pic

It's meh, though blue and white had a better look to it.

We have 50 states, we got lazy

>they stole the swedish flag design
That's funny, because you "stole" it from Denmark ;)

>pic
You are actually right sir.

Look at all the abortions here. Half of them have a boring blue background with some ridiculous embroidery that's hard to figure out from a distance. Disgraceful.

Best ones are Tennessee and Texas hands down, then New Mexico, Mississippi, and several good ones on the top row.

What's even going on with Maryland?

Shut up, Your country is swedish clay

>have island state infested with weird native asian looking things
>slap the fucking union jack on it

This is almost as lazy as Japan's flag but Japan isn't western so it gets a pass

This

Beat me to it. It's so fucking embarassing. Every other person can give a nice backstory on what their flag represents. America has 50 stars for 50 states and 13 stripes for the original 13 colonies. Britain's flag is a combination of the flags of scotland, england, and north ireland, symbolizing the united kingdom.

And then canada's flag represents... a fucking leaf. Because they have maple leafs. And syrup, I guess. Wow.

>flag
Checks out

This is the best looking "Cross" flag i know of.
It has more pleasing details unlike most

Riddle me this user: Why is it always the meme flag faggots

I'll bet this could give Kurt Eichenwald a seizure.

I had one on my wall in uni, a guy commented "That's the preppiest flag I've ever seen." At least Ontario's flag is still around, lame consolation prize though.

Thanks user.

japan's flag is pretty shit too. All I can ever think about when I see that flag is a woman's period blood on a white maxipad.

Their emperior flag with the radial red and white stripes was cool though

Because they’re all secretly Canadians or bongs who got salty after they made WE WUZ KANGZ a reality.

Lol a fucking leaf. Also, it lacks the blue that both the Bongs and Burgers got which is a metaphorical way to say Leafs don't have as much of a national identity as the former 2.

Literally, forever a Vassal state

Found the texas user

>a fucking leaf

It's over, guys.

Maryland is best flag you fucking faggot

top kek I can see it

I've always thought the same thing desu, on both points.

Is it bad I like the blue design? It's simple

That's real? Holy shit.

Is this a Loss edit?

Yes.
No.
Actually TN lol gotcha

It's pretty lame. At least Japan puts their dot in the middle.

:(