Guys could you post evidence for evolution? Atheists failed to do so in the last thread

Guys could you post evidence for evolution? Atheists failed to do so in the last thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/darwin-s-finches-evolve-into-new-species-in-real-time-two-generations-galapagos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution#References
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeopteryx
apnews.excite.com/article/20131113/DAA1VSC01.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2017/11/20/science.aao4593
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retard fish frogs.

to reply to the last guy who mentioned the "tailbone" is evidence.

No, that's the coccyx and it has 9 muscles attached to it and it serves as an anchor point for the muscles that hold the anus in place and for the muscles that form the entire pelvic diaphragm.

I was going to tell him that he'd literally shit himself if I removed his tailbone.

Evolution is just the natural flow, the recombination of life within itself. Just as you've evolved to have additional chromosomes, a bird might grow an extra pair of wings to offset their taciturn nature and middling countenance.

>Just as you've evolved to have additional chromosomes, a bird might grow an extra pair of wings to offset their taciturn nature and middling countenance

prove or give evidence for any of this nonsense.

Well you could have your genome sequenced if you're curious just how many additional chromosomes you have. Evolution is a beautiful thing, and sometimes it's not worth dissecting her mysteries, rather you should look on in quiet awe as you see new species evolve out of the planets chi right before your eyes.

>Evolution is just the natural flow
So if I, like, go with the flow, everythings gonna be g?

Don't step on the groove and you'll be shrewd muh dude

sciencealert.com/darwin-s-finches-evolve-into-new-species-in-real-time-two-generations-galapagos

Evolution observed in the present day, at no other than the Galapagos islands.

Christcucks: 0

the genome. If you still don't know the single most compelling fact regarding genetics and evolution you should just end yourself for good

/thread

>Well you could have your genome sequenced if you're curious just how many additional chromosomes you have.

In humans each cell normally contains 23 pairs of chromosomes for a total of 46, that's all you'll ever find, no need to sequence anyone's genome for that.

>new species evolve out of the planets chi right before your eyes.
okay so this one's trolling.

>sciencealert.com/darwin-s-finches-evolve-into-new-species-in-real-time-two-generations-galapagos

>speciation = evidence for evolution
except no mutation took place, that's adaptation - which everybody believes in - not evolutionism.

>that's all you'll ever find
:^)

Mutation is a bad change
Evolution is a positive spiritual change

There is no definitive proof for it. That's why it's called the Theory of Evolution. However, it does have more evidence than the theory that God created humans. I suggest you read Charles Darwin's works and see for yourself what he discovered.

Found the jew, he didn't even read it, just skimmed.

same user here

a total of 46 with the exception of the sex cells which has 23 unpaired Chromosomes

>Theory of Evolution
>theory
i mean at this point this is just an obvious troll

>no definitive proof for it
you mean these 340 cited scientific sources? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution#References

As our cells replicate mutations/errors can happen. Most do nothing, some are bad for you, some are good. These beneficial ones could get passed on to future generations. This happens so many times, the many minor changes now look like a big change. Speciation occurs. Thats evolution. The only claim here is that mutations occur which is basic knowledge. Its so simple.

WE AIN'T NO EVOLVE! WE DUN CUM FROM MAGIC MAN AND THE TALKING SNAKE OR WHATEVER! YEEHAAAAW GUNS ARE GUD.

>no definitive proof for it.
Read this.

scurry away troll

Yes, but there are several more optimal shapes for the tailbone which would provide more support for both your back and lower body. You saying that there are vital muscles connected to it is also not really an argument because...... what does that change, exactly? It's still vestigial, it's just not useless.

>scurry away troll
We wish you would leaf. Troll.

>not mutation
how do you think the traits they adapted came about?

if its your link why don't you post your argument here rather than telling people to go fetch what you want to tell them for you.

That's how it works.

Apply yourself next time.
1/10 b8 m8

WE AIN'T NO CREATED! WE DUN CUM FROM MONKEYS AND CANTELOPES OR WHATEVER! WEW LAD PRAISE SPONTANEOUS NOT-ORDER!

>Yes, but there are several more optimal shapes for the tailbone which would provide more support for both your back and lower body
you don'T know that, you're just conjecturing. Prove it.

>It's still vestigial
i just gave you reasons why its not, atheist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeopteryx

the link between birds and dinosaurs

Here is the proof

If you are truly interested in learning you will check it out, if not, I guess that makes you a shill or troll, let us know which.

Yet it isn't 100% proven, hence why there is no DEFINITIVE proof. I believe it to be true, but it is plain ignorance to not acknowledge the fact that it's still just a theory.

not talking to you but seeing your post history in this thread you can also take my advice.

DAD?

>no mutation took place, that's adaptation
Some adaptation IS mutation,or have to u forgotten? The point is that those with non beneficial mutations die, and those with beneficial ones don't.

>athiests failed to post live video of a monkey turning into a black person therefore I still don't believe evolution happens

they came about by just that - adaptation. Whereby the favorable phenotypical expressions of a better adapted living thing take over the population and all this is from existing genes not mutations.

>click on apnews.excite.com/article/20131113/DAA1VSC01.html
>literally nothing other than "guys we really found something" and "it's smelly"
>By SETH BORENSTEIN

>a monkey turning into a black
That would be going the wrong way.

Ancap intelligence at its finest

Tarantulas, every deep sea creature, a loving god would never create such heinous things.

hey quick question, if we ever meet aliens do you think it would be alright to eat one? i'm not talking about like an animal, but like a fully fledged intelligent humanoid. i reckon i could eat a vulcan

>If you are truly interested in learning
oh the irony

you post the argument here if you want to posit one, not tell people to go fetch it for you. Learn something and come back to us and we'll hopefully address it, how about that?

no you didn't?
You said what it does. Not what it was made for.

I'm no expert but

maybe it has something to do with pic related happening over a really long period where selection keeps the products which are self-sustaining and discards that which aren't.

like if you imagine a really simple environment where basic building blocks could rebuild themselves, and over time you keep accumulating new properties, and you spread out and change with new environments, you get different things in different places, and they become different forms of life

just a thought, anyway

>source about finding of fossils
>its literally an article about people finding things
idk what exactly you expected a report on a fossil find to look like

But then again you probably argue for the side that believes the sky-fairy did it anyway

>Some adaptation IS mutation
show that mutations took place on that island with those finches

>those with beneficial ones don't.
Show us a beneficial mutation

and what caused some of them to have "favorable phenotypical expressions"?

so which ancestor had all of the genes?

S-slow down, Senpai! If you keep going like that, I-I'll...!!

you do understand the definition of "theory" is literally "some concept really well supported by empirical or theoretical proof", yes?

Lelz. OP doesn't even realize he's been insulted

what it does is the evidence of its purpose for what its made for genius. It isn't vestigial if its a fully useful and purposed thing.

>15 species of finches
>2 species of finches fuck
>Now 16 species of finches
>This is evolution

LOL scientists are fucking desperate. Would love to see this applied to Humans!

eh. I think if it can ask you not to eat it, then you shouldn't.

The paper show that they have genes that were not present in the forefathers.
That is mutation by definition.

He's calling you retarded

as I said, adaptation, not mutations in the case of the finches as far as we are. Nobody thus far has argued here that those finches mutated.

the original one? They all carry all the genes its just that some are expressed and others aren't for their currently adapted expression in their environment.

Adaptation is what an individual does. What do you call it when a series of adaptations over generations causes a specific, irreversible result?

2006 SOUTH PARK MAYMAYS xDD

No... that isn't what vestigal is.
Vestigial
forming a very small remnant of something that was once much larger or more noticeable.

IE, what it was, and what it did need not be the same thing, if they are far enough apart and not wholey adapted to new circumstances, then it is vestigal by definition.

>d it has 9 muscles attached to it and it serves as an anchor point for the muscles that hold the anus in place and for the muscles that form the entire pelvic diaphragm.
Ever heard of fossils boy?

>you don't know that, you're just conjecturing
First off, "conjecturing" isn't a word. Next, if the curve was less pronounced and the entire structure filled out more in size laterally in the lower area of the sacrum, you would have better standing balance and an easier time bending over. The arch in your back would be less pronounced and your upper body would be able to support more weight. The cocxyx as well would be a part of the sacrum instead of a separate entity, and the entire structure would not taper off as it does but rather form a concave curve like every other bone in your body.
>I just gave you reasons why it's not
But that's not a reason why it's not. Vestigial doesn't mean useless, it means left over. Why would your back suddenly need no support if you didn't have a tail anymore? Why would the muscles unhook from where they were all the time to hook on something or somewhere completely different when where it is now functions perfectly fine? You don't know the definition of your terms.

I've already read it, why waste my time if you can not read or at least understand it.

but none of the ancestors checked had "all of the genes"
which means that some amount of genes were expressed or created spontaneously.
we have a word for this.

It's bullshit we were genetically manipulated by ayyys the US government knows this and is horrified of the ramifications of public disclosure... it would stop their (and the contracting execs) cash cow

and why would he do that? Not saying he isn't but if he is he had no reason to because he had no arguments and started ranting about spiritual evolution and other stuff. I think he eventually just went into trolling

>Guys could you post evidence for evolution?
lol, flag checks out.
But the Taliban are savages, right? And the Saudi science Minister was right to say letting women drive cars angers god and causes earthquakes right?
Amerifats, gentlemen.

That isn't the universally understood meaning of theory, I'm afraid. Theories can be subjective, facts cannot. This distinction is important.

are you a young earth creationist?

Endosymbiotic theory, the most basic of evolutionary theory. Maybe you should take a rudimentary biology course sometime.

omg. the new genes had to come from somewhere. Giraffes evolved longer necks over time as they adapted to eating higher leaves, but the ancestors of the giraffes didn't have really long necks like today's do. These new genes came about through mutation. They adapt using traits brought about by mutation. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Read a biology book

just because you haven't set foot into an academy in your life doesn't mean that their terms have ambiguous meaning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

Evolution is just as much a theory as gravity or electromagnetism, and I don't think we discontinue either of those anytime soon.

this can't be real....

No, this is what it says
>It's two of these species that came together in what is called species hybridisation to create an entirely new one.

>But then it mated with two females of one of those native species, Geospiza fortis, the medium ground finch. And the mating produced offspring.

Where does it say they found they had mutated?

>show that mutations took place on that island with those finches
I wasn't talking about the finches, but whatever. The bird that can now only eat nuts had a mutation that caused its beak to be thicker and broader than the other birds of the parent species at first. Over time this became more and more pronounced, and those birds would therefore become better and better at surcisince they could eat both nuts and fruit (we'll say fruit for the sake of argument). This is adaptation, but it's starting point being the anomaly that made the first bird's beak more suited to cracking nuts is mutation.

I'm a God-created-you-and-all-of-your-memories-2-seconds-ago-and-you-can't-possibly-deny-that-as-a-logical-possibility-ist.

there is no irreversible result, after a few generations they'd adapt right back if they changed environment which made them bring it back.

I disbelieve in electromagnetism, and that's why I don't use any of the technology which claims to rely on its principles

This is a slide thread btw.

There are popular fruitfly experiments you can conduct in a 6th grade science classroom.

Wait, you never read about Dianne Dodd even? Where did you go to college? Are you being serious right now? Are salt right really this fucking stupid at basic science?

page 3 goes over it user.
I don't know what to tell you.

Yes, you certainly don't. It's not like computers used any of that shit. They run on fairy dust produced in Indian fairy farms.

Radical

Correct

>selective breeding of fruit flies is evidence toward the proposition that I had an ancestor that was an amoeba
Really jogs the noggin almond.

>the fruit fly got bigger so that proves evolution
Now, if the fruit fly turned into a whale...

>moving the goalposts this hard
So I win the thread? nice.

is this what red state rednecks think evolution is? Im being totally serious I want to know.

To be specific
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2017/11/20/science.aao4593
page three paragraph 4

>a very small remnant of something that was once much larger or more noticeable.

dictionary.com
vestigial: of, relating to, or of the nature of a vestige

vestige: a degenerate or imperfectly developed organ or structure that has little or no utility, but that in an earlier stage of the individual or in preceding evolutionary forms of the organism performed a useful function.

>what it was, and what it did need not be the same thing
but your what it was is entirely conjecture in theory because we know we have it and all the fossils show the coccyx and we know of its function today so there's no reason to hypothesize of an erstwhile use. It's not evidence for evolution as it has a use, genius.

why would it turn into a whale? it would need to get a different set of genetic data, and you don't just gain or lose that much at a given time

you might as well say sandwiches don't exist because if you slaughter a cow, lettuce and tomato don't come out

Read a history book