RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL... IN VICTORIA'S SECRET

RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL... IN VICTORIA'S SECRET

full story:

"I took my daughter to Victoria Secrets to get a bra she was measured and not fitted for a bra. I as her mother was told to stand outside as they were closing and WAIT FOR MY DAUGHTER AN 11 year old who has no money to pay for any item (I guess she was expected to walk out the door stealing or no product, she was there well before closing). I asked for a manager and he rudely told me we could not use the fitting room. I then told him well my daughter has to try on the bra and we will have to go by the fitting room he said okay sure, but still stood with the statement we closed the fitting room 5 minutes before closing. Here Victoria's Secret in willow brook mall we were force to try on her bra in front of anyone who walked by and my daughter noticed this guy walk by many times before me. We need justice not the 200 Victoria gift card hmm hush money right? . This was beyond racial profiling this was being treated as an animal with the expense of all pain and mental issues that this has cause my daughter and reinforce with m . She was never expecting this to happen, neither was I. I never in my life received discrimination like this. I guess they are like Target Don’t want the black girls wearing their stuff."

Who took the pictures?

The mum

"girl stand over there with a sad face, hold that bra up. Ya we gon put dis on Facebook so weez can get us some money from da white man for being rayciss sheeeeiiiittt".

So she comes in 5 mins before closing?

WE WUZ ON TYM N SHIEETT

Shame she can't speak English well enough to communicate what the fuck she's talking about.

>5 mins before closing
That translates into 25 minutes after closing in black people time.

I've read this like 5 times and I still don't understand what happened

Fuck niggers are so dumb

why is an 11 year old getting bras from Victorias Secret?

This.

Don't bring a young child to Victoria's Secret. Nothing good will come of it. Victoria's Secret is a prostitution service for the elite that sells underwear on the side.

Exactly, some pedophile shit.

Forced? You could have just left....you made your daughter do it

nigger shopping

Why take an 11 year old into VS in the first place? Why not just get her normal fucking underwear? Fucking weird parenting.

>Willow Grove Mall

Wooo represent! I grew up right by there, and held 3 retail jobs there in high school. It's a VERY nice mall in a highly populated area, where rich and nig alike shop. I can guarantee you 2 things

1) That negress was there RIGHT before closing

2) Nigs are thieves everywhere, and the VC in the mall was right to keep a hawk-like eye on the negress and her niglette because they were probably going to steal some shit

Oh fuck srlsy? I just bought this thong and lacey bra for my 9 year old duaghter. She wanted it... So I didn't see a problem with it

... I'm sorry, I'm not really getting any of this. A negress has never worked a day in her life, and therefore does not understand that retail stores must start to close a little before their stated times, for inescapable reasons of cleaning and safety. Have I got it?

What you did is wrong. You need to wait until she's 12, you fucking degenerate.

9 year old daughter. Thong. Kys whore.

I think what happened was that the manager hung around outside the fitting room to make sure she didn't run off with the bra. I'm not really sure how to decipher her message though.

Wait so you're worried about your daughter getting creeped on at the mall.... So you post pics of her on the Internet?

Nigger logic sure is delicious.

>implying anyone would actually want to see that

I am guessng it went like this
>sorry ma"am but the changing rooms are closed
>oh hell no, we shoppin hur dony care if we gotta try it on right here.
>ma'am we cannot open the changing rooms bc of store policy
>inexplicable dialogue, try this on baby.
Proceeds to post on social media.

Degenerate teachings from mainstream "entertainment"

The mum that is

That's awful man. You should post pics so we can all properly appreciate just how awful that is

A long time ago the local TV news came to the municipal library behind my high school because of the terrible racism of not allowing an adorable little girl to check out books. The fact that the girl was a resident of a different municipality was surprisingly difficult to communicate to people.

>FBI nigger doesn't get CIA niggers joke

It's for christmas but its thing dark red color and the thong is super thin and I bet she will love it. Im not a pedo or nothing just a good dad

So what I'm getting from this is that if I'm at a store and the fitting room is closed I'm FORCED to strip naked and change in front of everyone? I'm not allowed to just go home and not buy anything?

Up most.

11 years old out shopping til store closing on a school night. BECAUSE that's the ONLY/BEST time of the day to do that . Oh I know, the 11 year old JUST got those speed bumps over night. That's why it was a ghetto emergency. Not to sound racist , BUT, what an ignorant black piece of crap. I would burn my own shop down if I had to EVER deal with that ghetto trouble making crap.

whomst do dey tink dey is?

Came here to post this

What the fuck is she even talking about?

Solidarity, Space Marine.

>niggers
>buying things

I think it goes like this
>daughter goes into change room
>staff tell mother to leave the store
>staff make daughter exit change room in mid- change and strip for them
> mother takes photos from outside to post on social media
> staff give daughter gift cards

gr8b8m8r8 8/8

>I never in my life received discrimination like this.
So what's she's saying is that life hasn't been all that bad as a black? Only NOW it's bad?

Can't be racist if its towards lower class Dindus...

Reread that user its Willowbrook mall. I live by it actually. I guess they do let black people into the galleria so a lot of them go to Willowbrook instead.

There's a reason niggers are Humanity's F-tier

Fuck america is broken. Show up as store is closing and when told too late screech racism because we might get gibs for it.

This person is barely literate.

>This was beyond racial profiling this was being treated as an animal
and yet you'll go spend money at this shithole again

the fuck is wrong with you anyway? why go into that place to begin with, spend the money in your own community

my dad was mall cop when he was growing up in NY. they used to beat the shit out of niggers even if they hadn't shoplifted. what went wrong with this country?

She’s a dindu, she’s probably been sexually actively for like 3 years already.

Yeah or he actually did catch niglet stealing and nigress didn't mention that bit 'cause dindu nuffin m8

Honestly looking at the photos it appears that literally nothing happened out of the ordinary and she's making it up. Forget the text and just look at the pictures - the top two actually look like they're in a change room or some shit.

You'd better take them away from her before the Sup Forumslacks call you degenerate.

Oops, I see I'm already too late.