What race are Turkish people?

I have seen a lot of Turkish people in the U.S and some of them look super white and others look like Arabs and other middle-easterners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSyk9yiACkw
youtube.com/watch?v=EBoI5_kU9UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cockroach

There pretty much Balkans but they went muzzie. In saying that, it's their nationalism which makes them different, Muslim lebos are alright, or were at least when I was growing up around them. The whole cult of ataataataturk makes it difficult for a Turkish male to love his country without being a total cunt about it.

>what race are Turkish people
Turkish?

All the white people left turkey ages ago

A superior nation who conquered the heart of europe and created a masterrace

garbage

There were hundreds of thousands of Greeks living in Anatolia before the Turks got there. The whiter ones you see are Greeks who stayed there and assimilated into their culture.

They are a variety. Some are white, some aren't. Turkey is not a racially homogenous country.

is incest a race yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=rSyk9yiACkw

>implying you're European

Most Turks are just converted Anatolians. Real Turks were more Asian looking and only made up a small percent of conquerors.

Turks are GOD tier

Can confirm

They are the original mutts. Beat us to it.

we are actually diverse

They're a mix of mediterranean white, armenoid, turkic (ie, mongol-like people from central asia and siberia), and semitic.

Trying to label turks as a race is hard in the same way it's hard to label, say, Brazilians as any one race. Miscegenation makes things complicated

Those whites are ethnic tscherkessen, a north caucasian race of about 3 million people. Turkey is a meme ethnicity literally doesn't exist. The turkish constitution doesn't define nationality by ethnicity. Not even the state knows how many ethnicities live in that place.

Most of them have Greek and Slav admixture.

Caucasoid, like all Middle Easterners and Europeans.

Sage.

Most are close to iranians and azerbeijanis.

Some are balkanites that moved there during empire and now think they are turkish as the dna shows.

Is the Picture meant to Imply something?
She's baked in make up, Isn't even a natural blonde and is clearly wearing contacts.

Nice one cocktail mix of sperms but compared to amerimuts, turks mixed with decent races

>is X white?
Sage all spam.
For newfags: Turks are a language group (not an ethnicity) that inhabited a globe-spanning, maximally diverse empire, and programmatically kidnapped white rape toys (lile the Israelis do today but on a larger scale).

Turkey is a mixed country.
Some can look like Central Asians, Whites, Arabs, and even M*xicans...

Behind every German flag is a t*Rk

fpbp

>ALSO
Turks are definetly mongrels. They have to be due to the countries History.

You will find blond turks, but most of them are brown hordes

Turkic and arabic.

About 20% of modern day turks are just islamised Greeks.About 10% are slav,30% are kurdish and the rest is the real Turkic mongoloids

BLACK

And most of those blondes are going to be (relatively) unmixed people of balkan ancestry

A more finely aged Brazil.

There's something so bizarre about Erdogan's face. He always reminds me of Franklin the Turtle

Mutts like you

Turkey is a shit the Ottoman Empire took. The t*Rks further west are basically white. When you go East/South you begin to see the mud people. It's residue of a multiethnic, multiracial empire, it's supposed to look like this. Erdogan, that watermelon salesman, is probably a kike. Loads of crypto-Jew leftovers.

Erdogan is not even turk lol.He is Georgian.That means he has Slav admixture

Georgians aren't slavs.

He has partial Georgian ancestry.

is she farting?

Germany and Turkey will be always friends. Even you as Jewish puppetstate with your kike president cannot change that.

Mudshit

Turkey is made up of many ethnic groups.
My mom is Anatolian Turkish from Istanbul; my brother and I have blue eyes and light brown hair (born blonde)
Was a nice country before king roach showed up. Now it'll turn into Saudi Arabia.

Your mom is turkish and mixed with a amerimut what a waste

They are literally every race in extistence bunched into one. Hell most of their orgins are mongolian but the ottoman empire was basically a multi ethic globalists dream. Ive seen two brown turks pop out twins with one all brown features and another white blonde somehow.

I don't care either way but their food is real fuckin good

My dad's not an amerimutt, he's anglo born and raised in California before it went to (((shit)))

You saw 3 different races who live in one country user

They are Mediterranean/Arab/Bulkan.

The Ottoman empire actually recruited slave Jannassaries from all over their empire. There was also a lot of movement within the empire, mostly from the Arab world.

According to the sources I read, many of the Bulkan villages actually used to bribe the Ottoman officials in order to have their own children selected to be slave Jannassaries, because that was the best way for vertical mobility in that time.

In short, they are very mixed. Mostly Mediterranean, Arab and Bulkan.

Roachazoid Anatolianus

>Turkey
>Europe

fuck yeah finally a /comfy/ thread
ok so this is what I think turks are.

So the ORIGINAL TURKS are supposedly from Siberia and they were chink gook mongoloids.
They were known as the Xiongu to China.
There these gooks met with the Tocharian Indo-Aryan people and mixed with them thus creating a Eurasian Turanian Race.
These HAPAS if you will, were nomads who started to go to Central Asia.
They looked pretty much whitish by the 5th Century.
So the Mongols invaded Central Asia and this made the huge migration of Turkic people into the West.
Different types of Turkic people invaded different parts of Europe.
The Turkic people who invaded Russia became known as the Tatars.
The Turkic people who invaded the Volga became known as the Volga Bulgars (Bulgarians)
The Turkic people who invaded Hungary were the Huns, Cumans, Kipchaks
The Turkic people who invaded Byzantium (this is the real important one) were this Turkic tribe called the OGHUZ TURKS.
But they came in two waves.
The first wave of Oghuz Turks created the Seljuk Empire and they were called Seljuk Turks.
The second wave of Oghuz Turks invaded Constantinople.
They were pretty White Looking by the time they invaded Constantinople.
That is why the First Sultan of the Ottoman Empire was called OSMAN , probably derived from OGHUZ and that is why we use the word Ottoman from Osman.
Now these Oghuz Turks ruled over millions of racially native Anatolians who were Med Caucasians and Greeks and Balkan People.

I think the shitskinned "Turks" that are flooding Europe are arab, paki, kurd immigrant dispora who larp as Turks but are really not Turks.

Look at how the Ottoman Sultans looked like, basically White.
The Janissaries were White.
The Ottoman Generals, Grand Viziers, Nobles, etc. were all basically White.
The greatest Ottoman Naval Commander Heyreddin Barbarossa (Redbeard) was White.

video below is how Oghuz Turks look like.
youtube.com/watch?v=EBoI5_kU9UA

fpbp

Because of "people" like you and your roach family

Most of the turks really act like literal shit.

This

Yeah, this guy is mostly correct, except for the part about them being part Paki.

Also, I would argue that Kurds and Arabs are more or less similar people and there's really no need to make a distinction between them, genetically speaking.

can you speak turkish?

keep in mind that there's no actual DNA connection between modern hungarians/bulgarians with the huns/bulgars. Whenever you see either of these peoples pretending they're mongol raider descendants, it's literally WEWUZ-tier.