Did Sayaka murder those two guys on the train? The manga and the anime show two different things

Did Sayaka murder those two guys on the train? The manga and the anime show two different things.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/150145921/#150156349_3
doushio.com/cards/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/151402893
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sayaka did nothing wrong.

Sayaka a shit.

Sayaka is the only well fleshed out character in the whole show.

The manga has no authority and it notably darker and edgier than the original. It's left ambiguous in the anime.

I personally don't think she would commit murder without at least hinting it when she was speaking to Kyouko before witching; it's a bit more grave than "I made you and my best friend worry". Unless she just sort of lost her senses there.

delet

On Christmas day. Really?

I remember this from the movie!

Sayaka in a tiny Santa hat really looks the fool!

What do you think? Did Sayaka kill the guys on the train?

In the manga there is blood. In the anime there is none.

She was losing it earlier.

>She was losing it earlier.
I meant she lost it and has no recollection of anything pertaining to the event. Seems like a stretch to me though.

So which do you think is the real one?

Of course she did, Sayaka was so deluded with her sense of justice at that point she'll probably slit her mom's throat if she forgot to pray that day.

That is if she did kill them which the anime didn't show.

Ask Butcher.

He says one thing and Shinbo says another.

Sayaka a good girl.

Quick Apple. How fast and rough did you sex Kyoko?

No she did not. The anime is canon.

I'd like not to answer that thank you very much.

That means you made her ahegao. Did you too? You two must have really been going at it.

Isn't it highly implied that killing those two is what finally depleted her Soul Gem?

The obliteration of her resolve in that scene did it.

Absolutely. Sayaka is clearly too mentally unstable to take le red pill.

It's left ambiguous. Manga implies that she did.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Merry Christmas.

Apple-chan are you pure? I mean literally like have you been deflowered? This has been bugging me for quite a bit.

>sayaka

Anime imies she didn't

I believe if she didn't I wouldn't love her the way I honestly do.

That depends.

What about Sayaka?

Why so.

We don't know but I assume she did and that bought her even closer to the dark like how Anakin killed the Tusken raiders.

She definitely killed them. She transformed right in front of them.

no their gona Be OK

The anime just cuts off before showing her killing them. She was witching out in front of them. There's no way they escaped with their lives.

Basically, Sayaka is a murderer.

Of course she lost her sense. She was becoming a witch. It's a demonstration of how much she had already been corrupted. The lives of those two guys were less valuable than the feelings of her best friend and the crazy dyke that was trying to kill her not too long ago, but recently decided to try to fuck her instead.

Provide the proof.

You know who never murdered anybody?

Homura.

Okay have you ever been penetrated by either a man or a girl with a toy? Tongues don't count. Did you bleed? How much?

She framed an innocent JSDF soldier for selling the guns and weapons she stole to the yakuza though.

Sayaka would never commit a crime, she is a champion of justice.

I want a Sayaka of my own to cuddle up to on these wintry nights.

It's plausible, but she's in pure despair reflecting on everything wrong so I don't buy her considering murder insignificant.

But Homura killed Madoka as shown in ep10.

I am still pure. Take it as you will.

This. Sayaka never killed anyone.

It was a mercy killing, Madoka requested it. That's not murder, unlike what Sayaka did on the train.

Marry me!

>The manga and the anime show two different things.
You're going to need ACK in here to tell us what the canon is, objectively.

She was going to murder Sayaka.

I just wanted to let you know that Homura killed Madoka. I never said it was murder. Sayaka also never killed anyone.

Sorry, but Kyouko is the one I love.

Surely he's not a big enough loser to come into these threads on Christmas Day?

Then it is settled. I will have to kill both Kyoko and Kevin-kun to win your heart and vagoo.

The anime is the anime. The manga is the manga. It's ambiguous in the anime. It's unambiguous in the manga. Anime: bridge the gap yourself. Manga: Don't bother, just cross.

To be honest, I don't get the obsession with 'canon'. Possibilities are great and realistic and you can respect different takes, so you don't shit on the adaptation just because it's not 1:1 with the original.

this nigga

They're dead, dude. She killed them.

Butcher said it's purposefully ambiguous

Whatever works for you. I purposely don't give a shit any which way.

So did Sayaka kill those two guys or what?

Because I am her husband and I need to know.

*personally

Yes.

Why don't you ask her directly? You're her husband, aren't you?

Probably killed them. I don't think she would use her powers just to beat them up and leave them.

Apple is used goods

You are right about that. I am her husband. No matter what happens, I'm still me, and Sayaka would never abandon me.

Honestly, I don't think Sayaka has the guts to kill anyone. She's too weak/nice for that. Kyouko was choking her and she didn't even fight back. At most she would just beat you up with her tiny girl fists.

It's a shame Kyouko stopped her, then Kyouko would've been alive to help with Walpurgis

In her normal state of mind obviously. But she went psycho.

Anime leaved it as ambigous
Manga shows she killed them
Shinbo says she didn't do anything to them
Urobuchi says is left up to the imagination of the viewer
Take your pick

Sayaka is an irredeemable who murdered two people for petty reasons

I should probably tell you now, Sayaka's been cheating on you with both a tripfag and another girl.

Sayaka would probably come to her senses before she can actually harm anyone.

She didn't even fight back when Homura was gonna blow her up, kyoko had to save her

All memeing aside I'm probably the only user on Sup Forums who legit loves Sayaka. Kevin-kun admits he's just pretending and Kyouko is just a friend, not a romantic interest.

I love her too user

>Kyouko is just a friend
Guess it makes you feel better if you tell yourself that.

Manga lacks the subtlety and nuance of the anime. There, QB seems just plain sinister rather than morally ambiguous.

Iirc, Shinbo liked Sayaka and wanted to give her a kinder ending, but Butcher wouldn't have that.

>QB seems just plain sinister rather than morally ambiguous.
Especially his design shift.

As much as I love Sayaka, I wish she would have just stayed dead. It feels so cheap to just negate what happened.

Didn't Butcher go senile? I wonder how the next Madoka movie will even be written

But is your purity a choice?

That hat firts perfectly?

Black&Yellow > Black&Blue

Yes, because it demonstrates her descent into madness and becoming the very thing she swore to oppose more profoundly.

It's Christmas. Quit bumping the thread & do something else instead of this shit you do almost everyday.

Why are you here?
I have nothing else to do, and no one else to be with.
It's freezing outside and I live in a secluded area so there's not exactly anyone around.

How are you not banned

Because Mods accept this thread.

I haven't been in Madoka threads for a couple months.
Who are you, Lawnchair-tan?
Is ACK still around? He is my arch-nemesis.
I am the Crack-Shipper.

You probably are alone on Christmas that you have to keep up with this charade.

ACK is that you?
Only an autist could be so lacking of basic reading comprehension to make such a rhetorical statement.

I have only ever posted HomuMami, yes.
I hope you are having a nice christmas, Lawnchair-tan.

Oh shut up.

Scrooge, pls.

The reason for the original ban is shit.
see
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/150145921/#150156349_3
>You have been banned from all boards for posting , a violation of Global Rule 13:
>>Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
>>Your ban was filed on November 24th, 2016 and expires on November 27th, 2016
>What? I don't get it at all. Can't we say even "Bye"?

>I have only ever posted HomuMami, yes.
Oh, I see.
>I hope you are having a nice christmas, Lawnchair-tan.
>a nice Christmas
>yeah, our nice moderators
I really wanna kill them.

Kill yourself.

Summoning all megukas
doushio.com/cards/

>Kill yourself.
Merry Christmas to you too, you fucking asshole.

Merry Christmas. Mods obviously have double standards for deletion and bans.

Mods do not delete the posts about Apple and those who posted them don't still get banned. Also, Apple is literally off topic. He always accused me but he, himself, is clearly one of shitposters. Mods always protect them and discriminate against me. Fuck you, Mods.

Homu x Mami is fine too.

It's shit like most Mami ships.

So what's a non-shit Mami ship?

Desuarchive is down now but you guys can see this thread here.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/151402893

Hey, everyone. Say "Bye"!

Bye!