We're gonna spare some lefties, right?

We're gonna spare some lefties, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubNqUyf0op0
efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. None.

Mmmmmm... No

We made that mistake with the indians, never again.

Only if she realizes the error of her ways and turns full fash. Either way she will get the dick plenty before she's hung.

>betas who have never been in a fight in their life and would break down in tears if he so much as found out he was going to be arrested LARP about muh day of the rope

>letting evil take root
>not one time

No mercy

NOT EVEN ONCE

. . .he said, eating with his fingers because all of his utensils were confiscated after he committed a thought crime online

No

nope

If they can laugh at themselves, sure.

youtu.be/ubNqUyf0op0

>Thinking women formulate original political opinions and never what could come at a social cost

only the ones that can graduate the reeducation camps

haha, no , neither manginas. women shall be replaced and executed

sorry, no, collect as many lefty qt photos as you can.

>Let evil take root
Considering Jews are the root of every societal ill in the world, I'd rather have a lefty than a kosher conservative any day of the fucking week.

jesus fuck that jaw, she's taken way too many drugs

nah

August will not hanged on the day of the rope, she will just be sent to Madagascar to the sliver mines

someone post memes of her collage transition

Leave August alone !!!!1!!

u retards with your idiotic fantasies

you're cucked soyboys shilling for soros in your mother's basement

nothing more

I may be out of the loop, but who is that cutie pie? She looks like she has a butt hole that needs to be licked.

Only the white women.
They can still give us White sons.

I think I can straighten August to be a nice decent girl if I had a few days to go through with her what Nietzsche really said.

Yes.

For breeding purposes. They'll be handmaidens since they like dressing up as them so much.

No one is scared of you loser ass beta faggots. You cant even talk to your own women. Stfu with your dylan roof wannabe autism. Pretty sure he got raped by blacks lmao. Hilarious. Your fucking hero. Rape victim. Stfu betas you got nothing.

What you waiting for? Whats the matter? Scared? No shit you fuckin loser ass cowards.

Did you stop this from happening? No you didnt. You cant do shit faggot. Youre a fucking nobody. A max level wizard with no actual power.

How happy do you think he was when he fucked her? You will NEVER be that happy, you will never even come close you ostracized social rejects.

Reparations, NOT “Tribunals”

One of the constant sources of pain in Mantra Thinking is the automatic responses one has to sit through so many hundreds of times. One example is the regularly recurring objection to a policy of financial reparations for anti-whites.

PERMANENT ones.

The response one gets to this from newbies is a chest-beating, tear-jerking declaration of how anti-whites deserve death, and newbie will pursue them all to his dying breath.

Bullshit. Once the novelty goes away you’ll do what everybody does:

Nothing.

Heirs to the way over half of our national wealth which can be connected directly to racial treason will be in the same position WE are: We suddenly find all the big money that they got directed at destroying our race. THAT is unfair to US.

Those who have money. or are heirs to those who do, have not the slightest right to claim unfairness when they are disinherited.

They have no more RIGHT to be heirs to the money than they have to be heirs to the crime.

I deal in human nature. As long as going back over history can yield a piece of that titanic pie, no one will forget white genocide.

As soon as I said this, Asgardian said he was getting off his “tribunals” high horse.

But in fact I shouldn’t have to say this. YOU should.

Reparations will yield lots of money, but that is a happy accident. It is effective and keeps down the neo-Nazi Tribunal stuff.

The sentence above is the POINT.

No. Those that are attractive will be in the rape dungeons until they're dead. Y'know, dead from rape.

Only if we get to watch Owen breed her

Whites came from albinism, a fucking disease. They fucking run and hide from this truth. Yall got BTFO by nature. Cry some fucking more my deficient mutie brothers.

No one's gonna laugh at my joke now...dammit

Rape. The only way the alt-right can ever hope to get laid. The fucking autism is priceless. Sorry youre not chad faggot. Sorry you fucking failed at life you no social skills having soy boy losers.

To me she comes across as a typical college girl who feels so much but know so little. It's a phase she'll grow out of. So long as she isn't a complete slut or fucking black guys or both she can always come back. I think the most apparent sign that this is a phase is her reluctance to get any tattoos. Notice the way she dresses. She's completely covered up. She doesn't want everyone else to know that she has no tattoos. No tattoos because she's not able to fully commit. She has a secret doubt.

Shes outta pols league lmao.

we'll smuggle her out
you'll miss her alot too

fpbp

Heres one for your collection mate.

...and she's done. No quality white guy will ever want her.

A lot of hipster women dress modestly because they live in cold areas and MUST look quirky and unique

Don't feed the hapa, just hope he doesn't decide to shoot up your town

they will be "free" to relocate to any nonwhite country of their choosing

why did you repost the same pic as prior
don't you have no originality none?

She looks like she has high T

this is the first time I've ever read what is says on the bottom of their shirts...jesus..

You could never even hope to get her rofl. Youre a fucking lonely loser mate.

Lol shes fucking White trash.

>We

Aw you guys think you're on the winning side of this culture war. How cute.

Adderall is a hell of a drug

Who in the hell would want a crack head, nigger lover?

good meme
pretty sure unless they get a std no one gives a dam

just make women slaves and take away their right to vote
women side with those that are stronger, they have no backbone

now that I think about it, kill the fatties

>that flag
>that opinion.

Still better than being a leaf

Who else would pay to see Owen fuck her

Okay 56%

white women are the most racially loyal group of human beings, proven by Pew Research Data
disregard minute amounts of anecdotal evidence vomited out by shills

P-please spare her

Proud cuck stumpers lmao.

We spared some Jews and look where that got us? We learn from our mistakes, OP.

nog detected.

Youve already lost that war buddy, like decades ago. The right is scared of strong women lmao. Fucking cucks. This is why youre scared lmao.

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

so this... is the power... of denim

the jews were proven to be superior and overcome that
women can't overcome shit, they're nothing with men and it's starting to show now as they age

overcame*

women have always been below and under the influence of men for millenias
only now this has changed to disastrous results

That means nothing lmao.

>implying we need to choose one or the other instead of just taking out both
hmm, there's something (((odd))) about this post.

No.

Blockhead? Nah she's got to go.

Sup Forums will never manage anything, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Looks like a dude

Now that, that is a cuck.

can we keep augfrog anons?

lol

meant for

Are east asians albinos too?

These people are easily swayed by whatever ideology is most prominent and, as they lack 'individual motivation', we can use them. Their children will be educated properly by us and we'll move on from there. Unfit individuals, however, will undergo immediate 'relocation'.

She looks like Edward Furlong in Terminator 2.

We have a winner.

Yeah, the women as wombs for warriors. Genes are still good despite they lefty shit in the brain.

>That upper arm
She's fucked in 2 years

She wouldn't spare you.

They arent, neither are whites. However they did descend from them and now lie about it. You live in a world of lies and illusions. The work of Satan. Race is the matrix. Nice birthmarks you all have.

Even statues of Bhudda show him with bantu braids. Asians now try to say that these braids are actually snails that rested on his head. The truth is simply too much for the collective to handle. The slightest amount of research into human origins will show you I am right.

All white girls that get knocked up in there teens by a black dude are trailer trash whores. Look at this cunts. They all look like malnourished crackheads.

Why does the left's version of "strong woman" mean "makes a controversial, supremacist statement in public and then freaks out when people criticize her"? Doesn't seem like a good role model.

Her weight is sexy senpai. What are fertillity goddess statues.

How dumb do you have to be to think people with colored hair and eyes are some kind of crypto-albino?

Women are moldable like clay. Shes a commie because the Chad she was fucking was. But at least shes not like your righty beta bux whores.

no

Youre just a coward who cant handle the truth. Youre not alone though and I dont blame you. Youve been indoctrinated into the system. School taught you albinos have red eyes and white hair. School lied and fed you satanism.