Konosuba - Christmas edition

Left or right?

Both, in the asshole.

Right's for pedos.

She is old enough for breeding at least

The law says otherwise.

Right is the correct answer.

[X] bakuretsu

Never watched this show but Megumeme is cute, so right I guess.

D

F

C

When s2 starts?

Only in your prude and backward shithole country.

Y'all can have em. LewdKnight is my girl.

Here's the (You) you've been craving.

Megumin is for everyone.

Exploding inside of Right.

You are now bookmarking LiveChart and AniChart (see which one you like more).

Pedo spotted.

>slightly used goods
Close enough.

>Os5tbz6.png

>Left
>Old hag with udders
>Right
>Cute dfc loli
Obviously right.

Im still mad that Season 2 will only have 10 episodes

that means they can drop the shit chapters which is good

Its not even a question. RIGHT!!!!!!

Dammit! That is BS

Aqua is objectively the perfect life companion.
Megumin is generic chuuni bait

Yeah a drunken whore that has huge debt is such a catch

If only a threesome with Eris and Chris was possible.

>edition

Cancer

But she is made of fun and soft, user

>Eris and Chris
Absolute pinnacle of bad taste

Axis cult please go away.

As for my three companions that had been called out to by those guys…

“““?”””

They looked through their surroundings, searching for girls who met the traits the guys mentioned.

…Finally, they noticed that the guys had probably been talking about themselves.

“““!?”””

The three of them began to act all flustered and suspicious.

Darkness hurriedly turned her back and played with her hair, and Megumin began to pat the dust – that had accumulated during our journey – off her robes.

And then Aqua said.

“Hey you guys over there, did you just call us pretty? Did you just call us beautiful? Say it one more time!”

…………

There were no guys in Axel that were benevolent enough to say such things to them huh.

So I suppose that they wanted people to praise their appearance once in a while huh…

SLUTTSS

I'd rather have a nice bit of alone time with the shy bi-I mean Lich

Well, with gods anything is possible I suppose...

>Aqua is the only one not afraid of confrontation
Best girl

This desu

“Kuh, i-, it isn’t anything to feel ashamed of! But I’m not going to drink it regardless. After all, this saké is meant as a reward for you! But I see, rather than saké, you prefer my body instead right? Alright then, if you’re going to go as far to say that, then why don’t I reward you with my body!? Go and lie down on the bed!”

“You… For someone who just tried to drug me, you sure are angry, when it should be the other way around! Alright then, if you’re going to say that, then do reward me!”

An eye for an eye. Darkness and I, with unusually high-strung emotions, moved to the top of the bed.

Although she spouts this kind of nonsense on a daily basis, I know full well that she’ll back down come the real thing.

I removed my top, and lay spread-eagle on the bed.

“Come at me!”

“Y-, You!”

Seeing my naked upper body, Darkness – unsure of where to look – turned her head away.

“Oh, what’s wrong, what’s wrong? Are you really just an ojou-sama who’s all talk!? Well of course, whilst you always call incompetent or worthless, in the end, you’re actually just some ojou-sama that would get embarrassed by a kiss on the cheek!”

“You’re getting ahead of yourself. How could I let a plebeian like you belittle me! How about I keep to my word, and reward you with my body, hm!?”

Without waiting to finish, Darkness straddled my body.

Darkness best girl.

>beating the Chuuni at her own game
Checkmate, crimson shit

>“We have our own circumstances. We can continue to be allied, but we do not want to incite the demon king army you see? Ah, also, while we’re at it, let’s dissolve our engagement. In the first place, my parents decided it on their own. To start with, I didn’t want to marry a barbaric Belzerg princess. Once I heard that the ladies were stronger than men there, I decided that there was no way I would marry you.”

What a beta prince.

Merry Chrismas.

>being so intimidated by a woman that you literally have to flee
That is omega tier orbiter.
There's only one real alpha male in fantasy australia.

At least he managed to make Iris happy though.

>For a mere moment—

>For just a mere moment, Iris showed an overjoyed expression, to the point where tears immediately filled her eyes.

Gotta admit I was feeling really happy reading that line too.

Fuck Iris is really amazing, I don't care if you guys called her a marry sue, Kazuma need someone normal by his side.

I had mixed feeling to not seeing her in season two, hope we'll get a third season and Deen not butchering her design.

>only one page of the best girl

If he doesn't make part II with 30 pages of only Megumin I will never forgive him

The prince seems cute enough that the author would make him a potential suitor for Iris.
This could end with the prince being nice to Iris and her showing interest.

But even that much would be too NTR for Kazuma.

Kazuma isn't taking any shit from other males.
Even that one guy that is obsessed with Aqua, he bullies beyond reason.
Truly the hero we need

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day this little faggot demon gIrl just explodes my castle with this stupid fucking look on her face.

Where to find ln scans/illustrations

He is a dipshit, but Iris always has a fondness for dipshits like Kazuma, Megumin, and Claire, so maybe she'll warm up to him.

But like shown, her heart belong to her Onii-Sama.

The prince is a passable shota though, I wonder if we'll have a trap character.

For vol. 10 the oloured illustrations is on the prologue page already fully translated and typesetted too. The rest of the illustration you can find on each corresponding chapters.

If you are in a hurry, ask yunS or maybe other user could point to the right direction. I bet it's already on Baidu or Imgur.

I'm glad each volume is basically a self-contained story. I don't think I would like this series very much if it has overarching multi volume arc.

I'm not usually a lolicon.

But after reading the lns, definitely right.

Hardly a contest

based on Iris's statement, I feel like she's going to involve Megumin and her explosion somehow.

megumin will cause you to explose intensely

aqua will just puke on you

>aqua will just puke on you
this is somehow bad?

RIhgnt IS FOR GENTLEMNE T OF SUPERIOER S U P E R I O R TASTE. LEFT IS FOR KEKADDODODLUEDODOEASFSDGFASDGZDRSG

>not walking the path of explosions
Heresy.
EXPLOSION

>Not bathing in the pure waters
Wew user.. Just... Wew.

>Megumin, who was heatedly berating Darkness, began to take heavy breaths.
>Occasionally, I think that somewhere deep inside her, she was bit of a sadist.
She might end up as your dom someday considering this and the ice cube scene.

>it's commonly accepted that either of the two is best girl
I feel bad for Darkness fags. I am an Axis cultist myself, but Darkness fans must be on suicide watch.

Left, for headpats, cuddling and marrying. Right for a quick fuck.

Darknessfags enjoy suffering.

Litteraly opposite.

I could ship them.

Also this volume is where the illustration got noticeably better.

>W-wait, its not what it looks like!!
>That's okay Megumin, the Axis Cult accepts relationships between the same sexes. Please continue, Kazuma and I will go to the market
Ice cube scene was hilarious

Nah, megumin isn't made for bearing children and being a good mother, she's just a stupid explosion mage.

You really shouldn't bring intelligence into the arguement if you're trying to defend Aqua.
I don't need her to bear children, but I do want her for headpats, cuddling and marrying. Megumin is vastly more headpatable you must admit.

You dont know anything about my gentle Megumin.

You can keep your lower than average intelligence water goddess.

>megumin isn't made for bearing children and being a good mother
And aqua is?
Just because your mom was a retarded drunk doesn't mean that this is in any way an indication of good parenting.

>wanting to spend your life with a boring autist rather than do it with the funnest goddess around

>Aqua
>Not autistic
Choose

>Megumin is vastly more headpatable you must admit.

Nah, headpats are reserved for the cutest most needy girls and Aqua is definitely the cutest and most needy. Aqua 100% needs Kazuma, and the fact that she's so useless (despite having revived him from the dead and saved the day numerous times) is what makes her so head-pattable.

>You can keep your lower than average intelligence water goddess.

Gladly, she's best girl after all.

>And aqua is?
100% yes. Megumin is too immature and silly. Aqua works hard when she needs to like when they did construction work together for weeks, Aqua is a total Bro despite the fact she always tries to pull one over on Kazuma, it's more of a joke when she does it and they're perfect together.

Couldn't have said it better.
Aqua is truly the best girl of 2016 and 2017

>Aqua is definitely the cutest and most needy. Aqua 100% needs Kazuma, and the fact that she's so useles
I'll agree with you somewhat. Both her and Kazuma need each other more than anyone, but they would both function without. They would just be empty and missing. They need each other to bring the best out in one another.
And Aqua isn't useless by any means. She just needs to be told what to do and kept an eye on, unless she rurns rampart and endangers the entire world

Wow brutal. Mind the season user.

Left up the butt until she stops being a damegami.

New chapter is out

Link

>Megumeme
Kill yourself.

At least don't phone post you fag.

>loli
No

>devianart shit
You don't deserve her.

The correct answer is Yunyun.

Yunyun is safe choice tier. Nobody dislikes her.

KONOSUBA IS A FUCKING SHIT ANIME AND I'M SICK OF SEEING IT EVERYWHERE.

Its funny and therefore it is not.

>Its funny
No it's not.

T. Tappei Nagatsuki

Yeah I laugh multiple times every episode. And countless times reading the ln.

Its funny.

It must be fun to laugh at the same unfunny jokes every single time.

Too bad Tappei is literally fucking Konosuba's author. They're probably doing S&M play plast night.

I don't laugh at unfunny jokes though. I laugh at funny jokes.

So why watch garbage isekai anime like Konosuba?

Because it makes me laugh and i don't know what else to watch.

I also like it.

Obviously Megumeme.
>Superior thigh highs
>Cute pantsu
>DFC (flat is justice, only newfags disagree with that fact)
>Superior hair colour
>Slender womanly frame
>Cute chuuni antics

New visual top-right. It must be the least derp-looking promo so far.