Antifa Terrorism

Undeniable video evidence proving the same group of Antifa Terrorists who attacked Lauren Southern with Urine in NY on June 10th is the same group of Antifa who traveled to Charlottesville, attacked Baked Alaska with a chemical agent causing permanent eye damage
youtu.be/J-GWEe5W5y4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4G8QLT6tFWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gas this group of cunts

Fuuuugggggggg

Spencer Sunshine, what a fucking name.

bumb. fuck commies

Good find

bump

> attacked Baked Alaska with a chemical agent causing permanent eye damage

good, too bad she survived

a good burger is a dead burger

Check em then fuck off

Real scummy cunts

good work OP on the find, even more if you made that video
we need to start a centralized, publicly available, well organized online database of every antifa crime, carefully managed so that all the information is high quality and verified

this could become an extremely useful tool in filing local police reports but also convincing municipal, state and higher levels of govt to get on board with officially declaring them a terrorist organization (like NJ did)

We need more eyes on this. These people are getting away with terrorist activity.

police take what you're saying very seriously if you mention that antifa has been officially declared a terrorist group, and mention some of their higher profile crimes (Bill Ayers now with antifa has previously bombed the Pentagon, antifa has attempted to derail a train in Olympia WA, Eric Clanton almost killed Sean Stiles with a bike lock, etc)

if this information was centralized, well organized and carefully vetted for accuracy, it would be an extremely useful tool

imagine the pressure it could apply to campuses, local law enforcement, govts, etc

Bump

Steaming pile of dung, shows a blur & calls it a clear picture of a face, yawn.

Anything in this compilation?
>18 Months Of Left-Wing Violence || The Alt-Left & Antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=4G8QLT6tFWU

Bump.

gather the horde, time to get these commie sons of bitches

Bump

Antifa exposing thread?
Antifa exposing thread!

Hoping so.

bump for potential

Oh the irony. Useful idiots, they really are stupid.

Sponsored by pedophiles

I'm coming to Berkeley in 6 weeks and I'm not coming to chew bubblegum

November 4 LA March had female ANTIFA accusing a male of being a rapist who had marched with them in Portland. Thought at the time how obvious it was that they all moved from event to event.

For serious.

Bump.

fuck Antifa

>fuck Antifa
Well, if you REALLY want to...

gross man, delet that

Is he, dare I say it.. /ourguy/

Suffer such as I have.

Bump cuz I love Sarah

Bump for justice.

Matriarchy was a mistake. A mistake!

Indeed.

I thought that was pretty off-color so I researched it and that's a staged photograph FWIW.

>Implying a good chunk of AntiFa and leftists don't actually support pedos
Where the fuck have you been, m8??

That banner was passed out, and they flew it. Seems pretty simple kek

Like I said, the so-called Antifa movement is just the same group of 50-100 people going from city to city. It's like a traveling circus.

So, we push for their imprisonment, and problem solved, eh?

yes

Precisely. They are not a mass movement. They are paid from the top and sent from town to town to stir violence.