When Warren Buffett gets a tax cut, how does that trickle down on me exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXrYDGPUSF4&feature=youtu.be&t=1903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warren Buffett will trickle on your pickles and that's all you deserve. tough titties, kiddo

warren buffet uses that capital to buy more money and it leaks out the bank and trickles onto my face

Warren Buffet is the ultimate good goy and a scammer. Sage

It won't. Republicans with this tax plan fucked themselves over. When people file taxes before 2020, republicans are fucked.

oh i get it now

this

Suck it, poorfags.

Is someone cutting dividends or capital gains ? because that's where the majority of his income comes from and it's already capped at 20%.

Truth is trumptards don't care about anything as long as daddy trump strokes their whitetard egos and shits on Muslims and Mexicans.

he's getting a huge corporate tax cut

and then the estate tax is repealed

even Buffett brags about how Trump voters are his servants

He buys more candy, so candy makers have to make more candy, requiring more candymaking beaners to make minimum wage and raise 10-12 kids in a 5 generation single family home subsidized by local taxes and welfare.
Simple!

The "rich" pay the most taxes. History has shown supply side works.

his driver might get a raise.

so true

Came here to post this. No one touches Unearned Income Taxes. It is all Earned Income Taxes that the middle class pays.

You obviously dont

>@151406745
>middle and lower class gets a tax cut
>Democrats cry
You're paid too much for this trolling, you don't earn your shekels. No (You) for (((You)))

Good. I love him.
If you actually looked the tax bill you would see it's not just a "tax cut for the rich".

but George bush was rayciss too. he didn't care about "black" "people".

Yeah it's also a tax hike for the middle class.

Do they teach you how to read in whatever shit town you're from or does daddy trump's dick actually taste that good?

No one cares about you, kys

Stop being a little bitch sucking fag and expecting the rich to provide for you.

Meanwhile Obama did more for white people than any Republican president ever and they hated him

Ask yourself why the taxes don't trickle down to you instead. They aren't taxing anyone for your benefit. It is to aide Israel, crony capitalism, and to fund their paychecks.

At least cutting the taxes here theoretically keeps the money here. If not, there's something to be done there. The government has grown too big and it is inept.

this is the idea. but it doesnt work for complex reasons, read a book.
in any case he already has more money than he can spend on goods and services if anything just creates real esate inflaton as he buys up more investment land.
the goverment is the biggest spending always in any economy, people tell you it is all thieft and zerosum becuase it crowds out privite investers but that is wrong for complex reasons, read a book. when you cut goverment spending the ecomnay goes down

>tax cut so the CIA won't get their annual trillion
Maybe then those faggots will stop spying on us.

Yup, but trumptards couldn't accept a black president so they would rather give it to an idiot who tells them how cool white people are and how shitty everyone else is.

>At least cutting the taxes here theoretically keeps the money here.

user i..

Why the fuck should a leaf benefit from burger bux anyway?

??? He only has to pay the capital gains tax as an investor. Both leftwing and rightwing hedgefund managers say it's bullshit to pay at that rate. He's arguing for paying income tax rates, not capital gains tax rates in that profession, as everybody with a brain would organize thier business to pay 15% over 35% all day long. And people who do massive investment business do exactly that 100% of the time, no matter thier politics.

Don't be upset when people talk, group together in numbers, arm themselves, and physically remove the greedy parasites that leech the wealth of the people.

sure does

I didn't know Hillary was black.

>muh warren buffet

lmao he doesn't pay shit, never has and never will

Buffet sure has a lot of money for a man who's never contributed anything of value to society.

>raising taxes will bring the offshore money back

his corporation Berkshire Hathaway is getting a massive tax break

and trump is repealing the estate tax which is worth like $40 BILLION to buffett

>flag
It doesn't, you get free bombs and trucks of peace.

>cutting taxes will bring the offshore money back

This pretty much destroys his argument. Especially that date.

Hey! It's Canada's immigration consultant.

I work for a Catholic charity hospital. We're funded largely by wealthy donors. It's in my interest and the interest of the poor and vulnerable that we help that the local rich people keep more money.

Medicare isn't a solution, they pull shit like "we'll pay for 60% and this chronicly homeless man with schizophrenia will be responsible for the rest :^)"

see

obviously that money is going to stay offshore so i think everyone should just stop pussyfooting around and admit their assets should be seized and they should be shot in the streets like animals. because really, they should be.

What's stopping them now from donating more? They have billions

why are you so obsessed with tax policies like that is all that matters? the ultra rich don't even pay taxes and the more taxes increase the more harm it does to middle class white people who are force to pay for human trash to continue to live and continue to be a burden on western society

>how fucking dare you

You're retarded if you think Warren Buffet makes only 10 million dollars a year.

From your perspective, why does the money end up in Panama?

The wealthy do pay estate taxes and AMT taxes. Those taxes are being repealed completely.

Do u soyboys understand that Trump's tax cuts are deliberately designed and engineered to benefit the top 1%

if u want to cut middle class taxes, then reduce payroll taxes and just cut taxes for people making less than $150k

I can't believe Republicans think it's going to fly when people making under $40,000 a year are going to pay more in taxes than they do now while their bosses will be getting huge breaks. Shifting the tax burden from the rich to the poor makes' no sense.

I'm just waiting for a french style revolution so we can parade down the streets with rich asshole's heads on sticks

dont read/believe things you see in article headlines or tv "news" headlines you dumb fucking retard, legit look up the ACTUAL tax plan trump wants to implement, i know anything with his name on it makes your faggot ass bleed but just try it once

People actually would have to pay taxes before they could get a cut in their taxes.

Have you fucks even read the plan or do you just parrot your favorite news network

It's his money, why do people think it's morally acceptable for the state to tax him exponentially more and distribute it to niggers?

The term "Trickle down" makes no sense because those rich people already pay a disproportionate amount of taxes.

Panama charges a 0% tax on all income earned outside of the country and brought in.

Ergo, it's impossible to lower taxes enough to make companies decide to keep them in the U.S.

Ironically there is a legal way to donate more in taxes. Its a ww2 era law I believe and there's some link on the Treasury Dept. website somewhere buried for it. Its a laughably small amount each year.

because the wealthy elites that republicans serve are greedy and don't want to pay taxes

I think it's hilarious that paid Soros shills answer is never stricter tax enforcement, cutting out loopholes, but always to cut and repeal taxes on the rich

he invests in companies, companies expand, hire people, hired people are the trickle-down.

doesn't trickle down to you if you're a welfare parasite though, unless he's putting his money toward food banks or anti-trump riots.

No, it still completely destroys your argument. Do you know how many loopholes there are to estate tax? The biggest loophole to it is Trust funds, but there are many other ways to get around it. Most of the people hit by it aren't billionaires, but people who worked their whole life and have thier wealth taken by the government before they can pass that much down to their children. Millionaires from careers such as surgeons and engineers.

A lot of articles say that "this amount is being saved by billionaires by eliminating estate tax." Maybe that is how much they should pay, but you would be suprised by how little is payed.

A yellow, stinky piss trickle from old man rich dick, as it further defiles your dream of doing better.

>Canada
>truck of peace
Amerimutt education

WE just have to give Goldman Sachs a negative 5% tax rate! Pay them on their profits!

Medicare only goes to old people, jackass

he already has $100 billion

I read it, and tax deductions that I myself have taken for student loan interest and medical expenses are gone It's easier for a poor or middle class person to have 10% of their income get sucked up by medical expenses or student loan interest than it is for the rich, but they got rid of those deductions, so the result is some poor and middle class people will pay more in taxes so that rich people can get a break.

The funny thing is the absolute dirt poorest people.. their actual tax rate is going up 2% on top of their deductions being taken away.

I don't care about the 1%...
Soros shills for the democrats

Why should American corporations that have found a way to pay only 2% taxes in tax havens want to return to the US to pay 20% taxes instead?
I mean, sure, 20% is better than 35%, but 2% is far better than either.

>Do you know how many loopholes there are to estate tax?

You're proving my point. You're proving that you are cucks. Your solution is never to get rid of the loopholes. But to repeal the taxes on the rich altogether.

You're literally a soyboy for the rich.

>Most of the people hit by it aren't billionaires, but people who worked their whole life and have thier wealth taken by the government before they can pass that much down to their children

the first $11 million is exempt from the estate tax

you're just shilling for tax cuts for the top 0.1%

good point medpack

>he doesn't want it
>keeps it anyway and uses every loophole he can to get more
The 100 billion dollar virtue signalling man, everyone. We can rebuild him.

>inb4 obamaleaf posts more cherrypicked FRED charts

Notice the lack of Trumpcucks ITT? Besides a few ancap brainlets they can't or won't defend any republican tax plan. It just shows how most of Trump supporters only real interest is "making liberals mad" or simple identity politics/dog whistles.
Meanwhile Trump and the Republican congress don't really care about anything other than giving themselves and their corporate overlords tax cuts.

and yet u serve him and his fellow billionaires

>when we stop counting people who stop looking for work

:^)

yep you're completely right

A 0% tax does sound improbable but what about taxes on transferring wealth to Panama?

>they transfer wealth because they don't want to pay taxes
>but raising taxes will keep more money here

So when taxes are raised how will the inevitable wealth transfer that you predict be stopped?

why is it the people who bitch about 'racist sexist homophobic' think it's OK to be classist?

U4 includes Trumpcucks who stopped looking for work because they're lazy bums

it's 0.3% higher than U3

how do u not know this?

why dose that even matter?

>A 0% tax does sound improbable but what about taxes on transferring wealth to Panama?

All income earned outside of the country is exempt.

nice whataboutism but next time go ahead and try to defend the tax plan

Holding money in Barbados or in a Swiss bank won't really make you money long-term. Plus inflation. Gotta use it to be useful in a sense. The 20% rate will bring the US more in line with the rest of the 1st world. Don't forget that Ireland and the EU have won massive cases against google over international tax fuckary. But why isn't that money coming back when it was made in the US? The 35% rate. Even Obama tried to lower our corporate tax rates, and there are many leftist economists who would argue for this in a less partisan time.

Why r u strawmanning about raising taxes? Because u can't defend Trump's tax cuts for the rich.

You know there's a 3rd option? DON'T CUT TAXES on your billionaire gods

it amazes me that u paid shills think the only 2 options are either cutting the taxes or raising them

seriously what is wrong with your brains?

>Implying I want to tax everybody at high rates.
Estate taxes are about interfering with you getting money your parents wanted to pass on to you. Instead of being jealous at everyone who has money, just create a tax that doesn't fuck people over. Estate tax has fucked over a lot of families.

Of corse, since you are entitled to those rich gibbs, you better have all their money or else it's a crime.

I remember a few years ago when he was at 54billion

It must have been maybe 10 years ago

How come he made most of this money in the past 20 years?

>Do something for my own benefit
>Guy w/ a few more dollars benefits too
Your definition of servitude is more diverse than the sperm content of Trudeau's asshole after begging people to pay him to apologize to genders that he himself made up.

Why do you hate the rich, Obamaleaf? Did Warren sexually harass you as a lad? We can get you help if you need it, but you gotta be direct and forthcoming.

>Goldman Sachs needs a huge tax cuts of billions of dollars
>yes this will trickle on me

What's the median Jewish families wealth ?

The first $11 million is exempt from the estate tax. It cracks me up that broke ass trump voters think they have estates.

It's a tax that literally hits the top 0.1% so of course Republicans are repealing it

Why defend what you can't successfully attack?
>Hurr muh billionaires
>Scared_Capitalist_Pig.jpg

Stock market and corporate profits have soared to insane highs

obviously they just need tax cuts now

You were generally considered a moron a long time ago by everybody. Mr 27 posts.

>Why do you hate the rich, Obamaleaf?

I don't hate them. I'm just not a cucked soyboy who serves them like u do

I don't think billionaires need a tax cut

it's about to be a lot higher

Trump voters have higher median income than Hillary/Bernie voters, but I understand if your standards for 'estate' bottom out at a $2 million dollar crack shack in Vancouver.

Has a poor guy ever given you a job?

wrong