I know this thread will get no responses, because nothing worth talking about ever gets discussed here...

I know this thread will get no responses, because nothing worth talking about ever gets discussed here. But I have a question about the entire assumption of being redpilled.

So I got red pilled after coming to Sup Forums for many many years. And then it just hit me (I'm about to go vote in Alabama next week). Why bother coming here? I should have just listened to my drunken retard father instead of rebelling and coming to Sup Forums. He does what all my redpilled friends and you guys do. Vote Republican 95% of the time and Libertarian the other 5%, hating niggers and jews the whole time. Why'd I bother finding out mysteries and researching and shitposting when I could have just listened to everything my dad told me when I was 16b and saved like a decade of my life?

I guess i wanted to be cool, so I had to find some way to trick myself into believing the Republican Party is cool. But now I know that it doesn't matter. The concept of cool is a Jewish thing. Is that how it works?

nobody is forcing you to participate in discourse.

What? What are you talking about?

Let one takeaway of this place be for you to have a son and raise him with the same wisdom but higher standards (not drunken retardness) that your dad raised you.

im mean youre a retarded faggot

Is OP retarded?

I'm not having a son. That's Jewish indoctrination. Every woman I've ever met is a dumb whore. I have a few kids, but I don't acknowledge them.

You're mean? So what? Everyone here is mean.

>im mean

>nothing of worth ever gets discussed here
>posts thread of literally zero worth
Wew

Oh. I think the other posters were right. If only your dad thought the same about having a son, we wouldn't be in this thread right now.

Are you MY president?

But my dad was redpilled by every metric.

Don are you gonna expose the deep state and save America?

>Perfect answer.

are traps gay?

should I not improve myself and play video games all day in stead?

Fuck. Are you going to at least make it possible for your 5th column supporters to do your dirty work for you and take out the cronies?

Will the new GOP tax plan increase taxes for the middle class?

will you gas the kikes, race war now?

>Trump Replies Again ^^^

Having children and raising them well is an essential redpill, I don't know what that fuck you're on about

My dad raised me well. Doesn't mean I wasn't an ungrateful little shit. Parents aren't to blame for everything their kids do. Also, you say this as someone posting on Sup Forums. Kek

confirmed

Am i gay?

>meme flag checks out

Are you a good president?

The GOP and the Dems are the same. Jewish puppets. Democracy is for retarded plebs. Redneck you ain't redpilled if you haven't understood this.

that was a good laff

Gona pass my test tomorrow?

you aren't """"redpilled"""" if you still fall for the two party meme, neophyte. lurk more and stop getting emotional over petty gay shit.

yes

Will I ever get to do butt stuff with that castizo grill at work?

You're right Don. Very degenerate.

Being "redpilled" itself is a Narrative tool. No truth that you can "find" is anything but misinformation meant to lock people in to the control system employed against humanity. Notice how everything is white or black? Notice how it's not about the endless shades of grey? Notice how everything is meant to reduce us to animalistic impulses? (such as:)
>seek safety
>seek food
>seek acceptance from peer group

It's about fear and about control. Everybody and their mother has "The one true answer". That's bullshit. All anyone has is what they were told something is, that they accepted because "it seems right".

Only way out of the bullshit is to just observe the world around you and yourself. Observe without bias or judgement. Observe without preconceptions. Observe what's occurring within yourself and in the world outside yourself. Observe the observer. Look inside and find your own answers instead of automatically assuming things. The first step is to observe. Just observe.

You'll thank me later for just how clever I am. :)

Should I ditch IT and go into machine learning/data science?

ANSWER THE QUESTION DAHNALD

Dhanald,will slow and steady win the race in 2020

time machine confirmed

Are you planning to establish yourself as dictator?