What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?
Even the blonde haired Stacey character who was literally made to be unlikable was more likable than she was.

Weak bait.

But autism is cute.

Inferiority complex and aspergers

>bait
nigga this character acts like a total cunt throughout the entire series.

Not only are you wrong, but you clearly have to be retarded to seen both seasons yet don't even understand her character. As if 8man and Haruno and Yui didn't point it out mutiple times already.

(You)

Trolling troll is trolling. Yukino is the cutest and best girl.

Mommy issues, sister issues, identity issues, codependency issues. She's a big fat mass.
>blonde haired Stacey character who was literally made to be unlikable
Nah, she comes off like that because she set up like a queen bee archetype, but she's cute and caring even if she's kind of a bitch.

>Blunt honesty and doesn' lie to a fault
>Just tells it as it is
>Cares to help those in need to a perfectionist level, even if it means doing everything herself by pushing herself
>Just wants to be strong and perfect like her older sister who she looks up to
>Deep down is really a soft and sort of weak-willed when pushed out of her comfort zone
I would hate to see how you would react when a real cunt comes your way.

At least she will lose the 8bowl.

To who?

the trap, who the mc literally showers with affection and lewd thoughts every time she(he) is near.

Yui!

To the superior Yukinoshita

this
but more likely this

>he believes the Trap joke to be genuine

I'm getting mixed answers here.

totsuka has a legitimate chance to win the 8bowl and i won't hear otherwise.

This. Yui actually loves him unlike Yukino.

Your tears will be delicious.

I won't be the one crying. When it ends Yuifags will be smiling and Yukinocucks will be in tears.

Yui makes the most sense as a winner after all.

What said

"she" isn't Yui or Iroha though.

>cucks
Quite ironic for a Yuifag when Yui herself is exactly that and is shipping 8man and Yukino together.

Yui actually already won. The side volumes dedicated to the romance aspect of the series had Yui win in a nice way for a good end.

She was only helping Yukino stand up for herself.

It won't happen. Saika is sadly just a homo bait joke character.

Yukino is best girl!

When will an anime take the trap route seriously?

>Yui
>already won
>was only helping Yukino stand up for herself
This bait.

>It's that retarded Yuilopfag

You wish.

WW is going to deliver. He isn't dumb or suicidal.

Yui did win. She won a side story called ANOTHER where 8man agrees to date her and Yukino supports them being lovers.

>>was only helping Yukino stand up for herself
"I want everything"

Pay attention to that line. It will be important later.

>side story
You mean AU. You need new bait.

It won't make sense since we don't know what 8man feels and we do know that Yukino doesn't like him romantically.

>Thus retarded and delusional Yuifag
I thought we got rid of you, seriously.

You keep telling yourself that.

>doesn't

Quick question:
From which LN volume does Yahari S2 starts?

Dude 8man literally practices in his bathroom to act more like her. He is borderline obsessed with the girl. She has already won him over. Now she just need him to acknowledge her feelings, which is hard since he is such a dense fucker.

Why are you guys arguing with Yuipollfag or anyone else in this shit fanbase? You already know the fanbase is godawful.

Volume 7. However read volume 6,5 first.

>special, complicated, hard to read feelings and thoughts that goes both ways between Hachiman and Yukino
You're a special kind of a retard, aren't you? There's only one way this series will end and that's either Yukino end or Hachiman sticks with being friends with everyone. The latter is less likely.

Saika will win as fitting to the series's title

Boys loving boys isn't wrong.
Edgy boys loving broken girls on the other hand is.

No arguing here, I'm just calling him delusional and retarded, that's all.

I wonder what they could possibly fear if Yukino liked 8man.

>if

She didn't let him kiss her. She leaned in as a sign of disgust and was in complete control of that situation.

What did she mean?

>Disgusted when she moved forward just before 8man decided to be a faggot
user read and watch that scene again.

the puppy symbolize as their child

In the novel she squeezed his hurt knee as they got closer, probably to stop his advances.

She wants to help 8man raise a dog.

she wants to be 8mans dog

>I think about getting knocked up with your kid and us raising it together enough that it is in my mind often that anything triggers the thought
She is only 17 and has known him for a year, she doesn't even love him for all we know. Is she a creep? If I told a female friend I wanted to breed with her at the very best she would never speak to me again.

Because she knows 8man is secret masochist

it was just a fantasy for the future on how they build a family

I just fond it odd Yui would think about things like that. You can't tell me you aren't at least a bit surprised.

It's maternal. It aint going to explain shit.

>If I told a female friend I wanted to breed with her at the very best she would never speak to me again.
Because you're an ugly creep. Stay in your zone.

Yui is retarded. There's your answer.

No? People on this site have marriage fantasies involving any person who gives them the time of day.

>Yui
>A Stacy
You take that back you son of a vile whore

He probably meant Yukino.

Yeah but I thought females only went into "find man, make baby" mode when they are Sensei's age (RIP in peace 8man).

She is a nice girl and very friendly. She may not be bright but it isn't a bad thing.

I am just more surprised 8man didn't really respond and mostly pretended he didn't hear it.He is usually more straight forward.

Ah, I mean, Yumiko.

i meant Yumiko, Yui is a failed normie at best

I want to steal the Pan-san 8man gave Yukino and not give it back. Maybe I will give it back in pieces.

Yeah, but at least she shows the ability to fucking grow and change unlike Yukino. I was so pissed off at the end of S2.

Anyways, everyone know that Saika is the real best girl. No one surpasses his cuteness.

IROHA OR DEATH

I really wish she did, I really like Haruno, wish she had more scenes

Yui only talked to 8man when none saw her or after school when her classmates were gone. She is a full blown normie. I bet when Yumiko and her Stacy group makes fun about 8man behind his back she laughs as well just to fit in. Then goes to 8man with this nice girl bullshit.

>Yumiko and her Stacy group makes fun about 8man behind his back
Implying they care about him. Persecution complex senpai

doesnt chad want to fuck 8man?

no no no, Chad want to be fucked by 8inch

>Even the blonde haired Stacey character who was literally made to be unlikable

Rude.

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

based

This bait again. Its just tired Sup Forums. Aren't you tired?

Welcome to 2016. This is your current Yahari community. I hope you have a pleasant stay.

You're morons

Why do you keep arguing about irrelevant girls? Only Totsuka counts.

Vol 12 is about Yukino being true to herself, but because Haruno won't let Yukino have 8man all for herself she makes a masterplan to take his virginity and make him hers.

if only ww would do something like this
but he have to pamper the japanese audience
harem shiet

Old school WW might have, but now money has taken over his mindset.

Requesting the mosaic with all girls kissing Hachiman

Good Irohasu, everyone!

i agree

Well Sup Forums I guess we have come to the point where the thread is dead.

>teacher wearing a labcoat
What the hell it does? Protect from student cumming?

yes

Yukino is a bad girl! She kicked 8man out of the club just because he wouldn't listen to her.

Oregairu has the most delusional fanbase ever and it never ceases to amaze me. I mean just look at this guy

The author had no idea how to make it believable that a girl with a strong character would fall for a loser like 8man, so he had to fuck over her character by turning her into a literal autist with dependency issues that can't do a single thing on her own, other than create the most retarded drama, because she couldn't sit down and talk to sort out issues, before attempting to do anything stupid.

Sadly, this crap wasn't limited to her character, since the LN itself went from some funny and interesting take on the usual coming-of-age story into literal melodrama. Hell, even the other main girl, whose character pretty much comes down "I like the MC teehee" got sucked into this melodrama.

The drama got so bad, the author had to introduce an additional girl, in order to keep the story somewhat fresh.