How many times does this year make that you failed the challenge?

How many times does this year make that you failed the challenge?

You guys are fucking pathetic.

Four. It still hurts going to the park.

>actually taking the challenge in the first place

Wannabe normalfags are just the worst.

What challenge?

I thought it was just a joke but you proto normalfags actually did it?

I never bother trying the challenge. I'm satisfied with occasional wank if I do need a girl company.

I like the challenge but I never took it, I know I'd fail. Respect anons for at least trying to improve, though.

I doubt we'll get any more interesting stories at this point, though. It's not as popular anymore.

What challenge?

It's really scary to think those people really do not know the Amagami Challenge and aren't just trolling.

I'm new.

Some shitty "lets become normalfag" garbage.

This is literally a /soc/ tier garbage.

The premise of Amagami. the main character is on a slump after he gets stood up for a date last year, finally gets tired of being single and decides he will get himself a girlfriend by christmas time.

There are people here who are autistic enough to actually try in real life I tend not to make fun of them cause while autistic and pathetic as fuck, they're at least trying to improve themselves for the better. Like the guys who legit do Ami's coaching, unlike me simply being another random internet chucklefuck being here for the lulz

Interesting, thanks.

Such a base creature is man. You'd think that after all those years one would learn to abandon the animalistic desires

>Comparing an emotion that literally inspired some of the most beautiful works of art and even a war that we know of for sure.
>Calls it an animal instinct

I want "illuminated" fedorafags to go and stay go.

Almost made it last year but got dumped a week before. Almost made it this year, and same thing.

Was I supposed to go to the park on the 24 or on the 25?

As if consuming fiction like anime wasn't animalistic

Does it count as a failed attempt if I don't really try?

fuckinf faggot

>tfw you met your wife via the Amagami challenge
Dreams can happen boys, you've just got to listen to Saint Umehara gospel.

Now roll, fuckers.

5 pls

2 pls

Asked a girl out but turned out she was lesbian

Rollan for Ai

Actually got a girl 3/4 into the year, ended up not being able to stand her anymore and broke up two weeks ago.
3D really is PD.

Patrician taste even though you got Christmas Cake instead.

>turned out she was lesbian
She turned you down gently user. All girls want dick

That might be the most depressing thing I've ever seen.

Well, it isn't. You'd need some serious mental backflips to even consider that it might be.

14 please