>get a snapchat from someone
>"user, are you a nazi"
>say no
>people have been spreading rumors about me
>quickly say no
>say I go onto Sup Forums to trigger special snowflake right wingers
>want to redpill normalfag but too afraid
>school president and top of class gradewise
>now it might all start coming down because of sharing one dumb pol link with a friend
What do, Sup Forums?
>inb4 underage, see pic related
>inb4 hurr durr not politics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop being a nazi you piece of shit

Get off Sup Forums for one newfag

School Shooting.

Great minds think alike

It appears so

The absolute strength of Americucks. Just show some balls, be strong and fearless in your position. The weak always fear the strong. It's human nature. Right now, they can smell your fear.

I am not saying you to accept you a Nazi. You don't even need to answer to them. Don't say yes and don't say no. Be enigmatic, puzzle them.

just like the muslims don't have to admit to being muslim in the quran

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
Heres a good track to play. God bless user

fuck them. stand up for your beliefs. do research to get the facts and sit down and prepare solid arguments. if it comes up, give them what for.

They've been brainwashed by the system. One such person is my English teacher. Her whole class is muh opression, muh stereotypes, muh tolerance. Also, for reference, I live in California

Suck Muslim dick like every other Liberal to prove your not a Nazi.
Or maybe stop being a giant fucking pussy.

>I was too stupid to get away with it, and too cowardly to admit it
>am I fucked?
Yes, sweetie.

I have to act like Islam is peaceful. I drop hints though so others who are redpilled also know. Also, I might get expelled. There are a shit ton of minorities at my school, so I might get my car wrecked or something like that.

So were most of my classmates and professors in college. I picked my battles and argued on things i had a rock solid stance on. i wont every time. I used humor, irony, and solid fact to turn the class against the lefty prof.

Here is how I do it:
1) Identify the issue your prof most closely identifies with. (ie. not just feminism, but rape on college campuses.)
2) research, write, and prepare solid arguments on this issue.
3) develop good relationships with your classmates. joke with them. etc.
4) when the prof brings up the issue again, raise your hand and counter them with a joke or ironic counter point. (ie. when my prof said that trump was disgusting for his sexual perversions, i joked about the clintons. my classmates either laughed or looked interested. the prof blew his top and i had a field day egging him on. similarly, i got another prof in another class to call milo a neo nazi. I used clearifcation quesitons to get him to say it. once he had, i asked him how a gay jew who exclusively dated black men was a neo nazi. at that point the muslim girl in front of me laughed and i knew i had won.)
5) dont back down. once you engage, make them back off. once they start belittling you and laughing off your arguments, most of the class will see whats happening.

a risk we all take. my school is about 75% non white and easily 30% muslim.

>Walk in to school wearing swastika armband
>Open fire with assault weapons
>"Everyone get on the floor"
>????
>Walk the Dinosaur

But seriously, either school shooting or man up and own being a nazi. Damage control isn't an option, own the situation.

>expelled for having an opinion

Well at least we know you're really a kid. I wrote a paper defending Nazi Germany on the basis of the positives for the German people in my sophomore year. Mainly just to piss off the dirty stinking hippy lefties in my class but learning about it made me appreciate the 3rd Reich. My world history teacher was based though and just thought it was funny watching the hippies squirm.

Literally high school drama that won't matter in a year, keep your mouth shut around libs you have to work/school with and don't be a retard.

Don't shit where you eat.

the only way to redeem yourself is to 'accidentally'
get caught prepping 2 diverse bulls simultaneously

Player 3 slot available?

jesus, where the fuck do you live?

Just show them some random ancap bullshit thread here and claim you are an ancap trying to troll Nazis in the name of free market.

Otherwise, if you have the courage, take all redpills screenshots about Sup Forums archieved and show them to your accusators. They will never be able to debunk almost all of them.

what-about-ism is for faggot pieces of shit that can't articulate any real points so good job making yourself look stupid I guess

change your facebook dp to a pic of Adolf Hitler, if you dont do this your a fag

>he doesn't know the nazis were actually jews

Wow, sure is 2015 in here.

i feel you user. i live in chicago and my school is 27% white, and 44% nigger, the rest is brown kids like mudslimes and mexicans.

Just say yes and see what happens, who gives a fuck? They can't take your grades away (probably, school sounds a lot worse than it used to be) and being class president will not matter to you at all very soon. When you refuse to be scared by them they lose all their power.

When someone calls me racist my standard response is: "okay, that's fine. My point is yada yada" It's pretty funny, when you don't deny it the wind really gets taken out of their sails.

No. It exposed his hypocrisy to the class. After a twenty minute rant about trump abusing women, I asked him what proof there was. He pointed to the tapes with billy bush. i pointed out the numerous women who have accused clinton of abuse and how most of them had evidense to back them up in the form of witnesses or documentation. Then I asked him, since he condemned trump for saying what he did, if he would also condemn Hillary for supporting her husband and attacking his victims with proven harrassment and stalking via PIs. He then blathered something about supporting family.

you have missed the point entirely. this isnt about actually arguing with them. its about exposing them to the class as the slimy creatures they are. the point isnt to out argue them, its the get the class laughing at them. you want the class engaged in your point of view. even those who disagreed with me, still listened because i was entertaining and the prof was boring.

Waltz around school with an emoji flag

Should probably have lurked more.

>school full of minorities
>top of your class in California
>white
pick two and only two
If there's minorities in your class in California you can be damn sure there's an Indian cheating his way to the top

nobody in your class gave a shit, they will remember you as the douchy wiseass faggot that interrupted lectures and wouldn't shut up.

if you think even 20% of the people who take these courses actually give a flying fuck about "learning" anything, you're retarded.

you were in the OPs class?

Smash your face and start a gofundme saying you were beat up by nazi's. You'll get a couple hundred thousand

Very same situation as you. I am my school's treasurer. Just own up to it bro. My VP is also a Sup Forumsack and we get on well.

Don't care about what others say. Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain. Be the best person you can be and eventually those that are worthy to be your friends will see it.

exposing them irks them to the point of revulsion, which exposes their hypocrisy which revolts them and so on and so forth but yeah most the kids in college are fucking niggers that care deeply about knowing nothing

Just don't be a pussy about your beliefs. I'm known around the school to be the guy who always goes against the batshit crazy poc lgbtbbq students in class and I have mad respect for it.

it must be a miserable life having a brain that thinks like this

fair enough, but i had fun.

no

Serious answer kiss a boy when you’re gay you can literally praise hitler and people will think you’re joking
t.faggot

Are you telling me that 5% on your school are white mudslimes? That's 1 every 20th. Go to another school NAO

Could you please tell us what it's like? Fucked up stories?

Your only option now is to unironically befriend a based black guy.

>not saying "Yes, I'm a Nazi, now make me some streusel!"
No wonder your mother doesn't respect you, women love being dominated by Nazi ubermensch. Now your mom is going to cuck you with some other teenage boy.

I would never eat out of a lib's mouth.