Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG35090.html
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

R.I.P MGQ 2010-2016 You will be missed.

Pres F to pay respek

You mean hentai anime.

It flopped. Good

Are you talking about your dick because my dick is nowhere near flopping with how hard it is right now.

Game is better who cares about this crap

What "flopped"? There isn't even a trailer.

>slideshow animation

Heh, who the fuck hyped me for this shit?

It could've been so beautiful.

Why toy with a man's soul like that.

I see penis. This thread won't be here long. Go post this shit on /h/

> top-right girl

Who the fuck

Wait what.

I doubt they're going to have any lolis in it, just the girls with the big cowtits. Which is too bad, several of the lolis were my favorite characters in the game.

webms wheres

MGQ > Monmusu

I agree only because it pisses me off that whenever Monmusu is about to get "serious" it pulls a JK LOL and goes back to the status quo.

Judging by Crab Girl, Luka will arrive at the main continent, so we should at the very leat get Four Bandits.

superb taste.
It's best they don't include chrome since she would be butchered entirely and there wouldn't be any "gross" monsters like frederika either

My dick will never be ready for the loli lamia and harpy.

Oh come on.

Is it by pretty pinapple or whatever that hentai studio is?

No. I think.
dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG35090.html

That image alone is already terrible, just tell me when the new game get translated.

Do you mean Paradox part 2? Cause that hasn't even come out yet.

Paradox 1 is like 90% translated and the second part should be announced by january at least.

i just want to have gentle mating sex with lilith-nee.

Really? So i can get hyped for it already?

dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/

>Crab Girl

Fuck this meme

Slug girl should've gotten some more time especially since she's the first girl Luka could never really beat with his own skills.

Fuck you all.
None of Crab Girl's scenes are even good

But she is one of the most popular girls, of course they would animate her.

Is she that popular?

That Alma looks terrible, fuck it I'll watch it and enjoy it anyway though. My taste is trash anyway.

>one of the most popular girls

what

Who's that white girl on the left? Doesn't seem familiar.

Wait, in the patch before last he says "We’ll continue to fill in missing parts, revise what’s already there, and crank out translations for the H-scenes and other content that’s been a lower priority lately".

Are the H-scenes not translated yet?

how good are the chances to actually see the lil'bandits on screen?

Storywise you can make it through with almost no issues, but there's still a ton of content missing from battles and the pocket castle.

Some are, but the missing scenes start increasing exponentially some time after Iliasport.

So how will this anime work? Does Ilias berate Luka in evaluations after every scene?

Looks hideous. who in the hell is in charge of this thing?

If this is just a bunch of the losing scenes animated, then I don't care.

dargoth has always said the h-scenes are going to be translated last, except for the ones that they can just copy/paste from the first game.

I hope so.

I'd take plot/humor over hentai so the anime would reach wider audiences like Monmusu.

> she is the monster most hated by the goddess of creation, Ilias

THIS ABOMINATION HAS TO BE ERADICATED

I hope best goddess makes an appearance.

>yfw beelzebubs get a scene

I see that happening with an "actual" studio (no offense to small/independent studios), but this is not the case.

Don't speak it's name!

Only if it's Paradox's not-as-psychotic-but-still-kind-of-a-bitch-in-a-fun-way llias.

Got any proof that she's actually amusing instead of cringy bitch?

Don't get me wrong, she's still a bitch but being sealed has pretty much made her all bark and no bite. By the later parts of the game she even starts enjoying having monster subordinates, kinda gets along with Promestein, and pretty much becomes instantly depressed/regretful whenever Lucifina or Michaela are brought up, which is a huge improvement over trilogy Ilias.

Granberia will probably be just as great. I just hope Tamamo's tails are sufficiently fluffy enough.