Asians will inherit the Earth

Greetings from Vietnam! American user here, and I have some bad news for neo-nazis and SJWs alike. You are all about to be BTFO’d by the breakneck growth of the Asian sub continent.

Only 40 years ago these gooks were devastated by war with the US (which they won). The country was subjected to near total annihilation, agent orange, disease, starvation, genocide, etc.

Despite all that, they have managed to develope into a thriving, booming modern country with world class business amenities.

Asian IQ is not a meme. These people are a dangerous combination of brilliant and hard working. I am blown away by the quality of engineering and infrastructure. I was in Mexico last month and those shitskin mongrel mextizos couldnt grout tile to save their lives, despite having considerably more money and opportunity.

Europeans don’t stand a Fucking chance against these people either. Their laziness and obsession with diversity spells imminent doom for the birthplace of the white race. It’s only a matter of time before the Asians own all of Europe in the same way they already own Canada and Australia.

Stupid SJWs are barking up the wrong tree as well. They’re so busy rectifying the past that they don’t realize the true master race is rising up to dominate them as we speak.

Whites must ally themselves with the Asians in order to survive. Otherwise we face a dethroning/extinction event the likes of which humanity has not seen since the fall of the Roman Empire.

>American user here
Fuck off nigger

What kind of bread do they have over there in Vietnam?

dont really care what gooks get up to as long as they stay in their own countries while doing it

WEnt to China and Japan once. Nice places. I’d be happy for them to inherit the Earth as long as they kill off the Africans and Jews. They’re probably going to kill each other anyway...

They don't. New Zealand, Australia, Canada, the UK - they move whereever we wh*Te bois live.

Success just breeds jealousy, I guess.

where do you live in Vietnam? my gf's family is from just southeast of saigon, its great there

>china
>nice place

Fuck off ricemixer

Drink Cobra wine then choke on a 100 year old egg with fish sauce you squirrelly nigger.

Lol stfu commie fool we used to rule you and we still do till now. You owe us billions in debt hahaha the only reason why you still survive now is because of our aid money hahaha stop shitposting from your corrupt shithole ahaha Taiwanese company poisoned your water and you can’t do anything about it because your government sucks Chinese cock hahaha glory to South Vietnam

Don’t get me wrong Beijing was an absolute shithole that should be pushed into the sea. Xian was cool for historical purposes as it’s surrounded by a ancient wall, and Hongkong is more modern. There are places in China that are nice and there are places in China that should be nuked

The only country that is modern by itself is Japan hahaha Korea China Vietnam was straw hut shithole while Japan have aircraft carriers before end of ww2 hahaha we beat Russians in war japan true ruler of the east

>Whites must ally themselves with the Asians in order to survive.
Depends which asians. There's a massive ammount of shit-tier asians. Afghans and pakis are asians.

>I was in Mexico last month and those shitskin mongrel mextizos couldnt grout tile to save their lives, despite having considerably more money

I've never been to Mexico, but I have been to Vietnam and much of the rest of Southeast Asia.
They had the unimaginably shitty building standards. The local gas station by my house has a nicer bathroom than any I saw in all of SEA

Vietnam is shithole hahaha your airport is shit hahaha I saw Vietnamese kid shit in airport floor hahaha your country is only good for prostitute hahaha your country used to be great but you fell for the commie meme in 1975 so now you paid for it hahahaha how do you call yourself asians you are just jungle niggers

yeah been to beijing (nuke) and shanghai (nuke)
its probably nicer in the southern rural regions
still full of chinks tho

also based japanon bringing it!

The race meme is an American one.
Japs, Koreans, Chinese, Viets do not see each other as fellow Asians.

Thanks Ameribro we could’ve been allies but the Jews hate the yellow man succeeding . Rape of Nanking never happened but I wished it did hahahaha fuck Vietnam they eat dogs hahaha even shithole Cambodia is gonna surpass them in 3 years hahaha Laos already buys Vietnamese sexslave hahaha

Daily reminder that Vietnam sends your your people here by the thousands to work in our factories for cheap hahaha stay mad Red Niggers you deserved what you got for communism my grandfather said that your country used to be number 1 in Asia but too bad you want communism instead hahahaha stop stealing shit in Japan you jungle nigger

>glorious japanese user

i hope your not an expat/proxy larper

>Chinese will inherit the Earth
ftfy
vietnamese are the niggers of asia

>vietnam

Fuck you why do people keep calling us English teachers we invented Sup Forums you pastacuck we are 1st world with 120 million people

Ha. The British Empire is the most powerful and always will be. They pwn the US. They pwn Canada. They pwn Australia. France. Germany.

It's because they are the top of the social-darwinist pyramid!

It's in their superior genetics to be supreme!

That's why they are on the top!

They've conquered the whole planet with their Freemason Proxy Cult. Hahahahaha.

Kneel to your divine superiors!

MEE SUCCKKKEEE SUCKKKEEE FIVE DOLLA
MEE SOO HORNEY MEE LUV U LONG TIME

I'm okay with this as long as they don't repeat our Darwin Award worthy mistake of succumbing to pc and self hatred/guilt

If they stay proud and follow the natural brutal conclusion of that self worth once the pc parasites/religion of peace try to latch on, they will be worthy of inheriting the world

Hahaha we fucked you in ass in Singapore hahaha we own you hahaha the only reason why you won is because daddy USA saved you hahaha if it wasn’t for USA London would fly German flag hahaha dream on island inbreds your white women came here for our men hahaha

It's RUV not LUV

Vietnam prostitute not even worth 75 American USD an hour

Checked and agreed

Checked.
Also, no one gives a better rim job than a vietnamese girl. Its almost an art form to properly trained girls and no one does it better.

Hahaha Koreans come over here as immigrant I thought you say Korea is best country? Korea is dogshit slum except for Seoul hahaha you eat dog like Vietnamese hahaha the only good thing you have is Kpop even that is dogshit now hahaha you never fight for your own independence America had to do that for you you are always China and Japan satrapy hahaha Japan number one

Vietnamese “women” sucks at sucky sucky even brown Cambodians do it better trust me I know

Based Jap on fire tonight.

SHUT THE FUCK UP HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI, GO BACK FUCKING YOUR ROBOTIC WAIFU AND COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY'S BIRTHRATE DECLING WHILE PRAYING THAT PYONGYANG MISSILE WILL KILL YOU SO THAT YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW LIKE A SLAVE.

>doesn't sound remotely japanese
>too early for a japanese NEET to be awake anyway
>english teacher would be at work right now

Sup proxyfag

Thanks for the tip, I'll go check again.

Stay mad Commie edge lord you’ll grow out of that phase when you finally hit 15

>kiwis
>white
>orcland

>t. didn't get to turn hokkaido into a communist shithole like he wanted

Hahahaha it’s 10 AM over here do you want to hand fight I’ll fuck you up like what my dad and granddad did years ago hahaha my granddad raped Koreans like you

I doubt it. China will face demographic collapse in a couple of decades. There may even be immigration to China at that point, from India or Africa

Hahahaha we have Robin Hood hero saving Japan with sword hahaha Japan number one

I used to be challenger jg in LoL and played in in person high ELO tournies, won many, got noticed there and became a sub/scout on a pro team that made it to summer playoffs and then regional qualifier for NA LCS (never made it to worlds). Imo I played Vietnamese bot laners and junglers that were much more aggressive and overall skilled than Koreans. I expect a good amount of Vietnamese players to start making names for themselves in the coming years.

Your country is as well fucked, just like ours

I believe that is sponge cake.

Hahahaha Koreans are uneducated and downsyndrome eyes they can’t speak English are you English teacher there? Your Korean wife only loves you for your money don’t waste time to defend her country hahaha go get real white women hahaha

Fucking Philippines and Vietnam and China and Brazil immigrant does so much crime here we are why are we accepting them. Maybe next time we can be strong without Italy

>english teacher
>your wife only loves you for your money

Umm.. user..

Don't you have some islands to reclaim or something?