Hillary was a no-show to her book signing... is it happening?

I fucking hope so.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/strandbookstore/status/936006201992769536
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/936052257392676864
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7g7pnj/foxnews_report_today_confirms_that_fbianon_iswas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YES

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ # → #

>Post #Awan pics on all social media
>Post #Awan facts in comments or on pictures
># everything related to Awan, Trump, etc.
>Get #Awan trending across all social media
>Slam any nay-sayers in comments and tweet replies with #Awan facts and #Awan hashtags
>Maintain #Awan as a trending topic until the MSM picks up on it

#AWAN trending on all platforms for great justice anons

Post this template and thread everywhere you can

She was probably too wasted to show up

Nothing is ever happening you fucking morons.

FUCK OFF SHILL. AWAN WAS WORKING FOR MOSSAD AND ISRAEL.

Are you tired of winning yet?

>source: my computer blogs
>*spiting while talking* ssis is seriousstuffs sguys

alt right sure are gullible

Spiting whom?

Lmao this

People show up to that shit and there's no photographic or video evidence?
Nobody talks about it? Twitter? Facebook? Google?

it's sad but true.

except this time, faggot. IT'S HAPPENING!

Bill died. You heard it here first.

EEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
IT'S RULLY ATCHUYALLY HABUNIN' THIS TIME FOR REAL
*BRAAAAAP* hehe
hehehehehe
Hiluree is gonna get put in jail for shur! hehehe
This is it!
LOCK HUR UP

Hillary trafficks black people in Libya,
& the left loves her.

That would have been a global redpill

Probably got sick or some shit

It's never happening

Nobody is ever going to prison

We are going to keep chugging along straight off a cliff.

The disgusting cunt is probably sick. I wish it were something serious though.

>Hillary Clinton did not show up for her scheduled book signing
>The Clintons trafficked kids as sex slaves

lmao. I actually do know about the CF, but that tweet is just stretching it big time

She is kill. Kek wills it. P

DISTRACTION

DISTRACTION

DISTRACTION

FUCK OFF

TRUMP TWEETS ARE THE REAL STORY HERE.

no CALL, no show. She just straight up didn't show up. That doesn't seem odd? They were going to PAY her! Money! She woulda been there if she coulda

He hasn’t been looking well...

kek

Awans were pakistani ISI you nasty little cuntscab.

Lets do this!

No she's an arrogant cunt, probably got sick and forgot she even booked it or some shit

nothing is happening. The globalists won't let anybody ever go to prison for anything because that would show the public that the system is corrupt and they can't afford that to happen

sorry, dudes. It's not happening tonight.

Q is a larp for retarded boomers.
KYS

Awans were Mossad faggot. Go suck George Webb's dick some more.

Also Imran Awan PURPOSEFULLY LEFT THE LAPTOP that got found because he wanted it to get found by the police.

she was probably just enjoying the mountains of bread she could afford with her millions of dollars

She fucking collapsed in public a year ago. She fucking walked around with blue seizure glasses. All on the campaign trail. Not showing to a book signing? Cmon

ha nyc user here i passed by the strand earlier and saw a bunch dumpy women lined up outside

She fell and couldn't get up

Everyone

She probably has a vagina infection from the catheters, or her shit bag popped open on the ride over. She's a mess.

her kuru must be acting up

Diaper malfunction?

This is just like how obama used old easter photos and tried to pass it off as thanksgiving photos. They are in hiding

>BlackCube
These faggots had involvement in Romania, spying on an anticorruption magistrate (one which is pr. corrupt herself and uses the position to her advantage)

Redpill me on BlackCube

Um.

Faggots.

She did show.

twitter.com/strandbookstore/status/936006201992769536

Um, no, sweetums. That's the same body double she used after shitting herself during the campaign.

I fucking hope so too dude

Let’s fucking hope so.

She’s probably just drunk again. I imagine her handlers have a tough time keeping her out of the booze for these book signings. She hates the “peasants,” and these signings are so “beneath her.” Her voters were only of value to her before she lost. Tools, useful idiots, of no further consequence.

>probably eats people
>be billionaire that can get away with nearly anything
>look down on little folks
>be alcoholic doing book signings

>CNN: Hillary has a twin sister who’s been arrested! Location of Hillary is unknown at this time.

Can you elaborate on the word 'gorge'?
Has it smth to do with what Israel does?

The female bob dole.

Why the fuck wants a book signed by Ms.Bob Dole?

“If Bob Dole had a good arm he would beat your monkey ass.”
~Bob Dole

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

LIES (see image)

its especially weird to no call because she has handlers and assistants to handle that sort of thing. It's not like she missed her alarm clock or something.

She probably just drank too much, but here's to hoping.

should have got life alert.

She probably fell over again. Nothings happening

>twitter.com/strandbookstore/status/936006201992769536
yea that's not the same book something is fishy here

I think we need to keep our expectations realistic... Chances are the old hag just drank too much alcohol and was laid up shithouse drunk somewhere. To jump to the conclusion that "hurr durr its happening" is a bit goofy. The CBTS threads have brought a bunch of idiotic boomers here, and they're spreading elsewhere on this board like a metastasizing cancer. The QAnon stuff specifically is a fucking shitshow. It's hyping many individuals up only to be let down. Don't get me wrong - I'd like to see that cunt with a rope around her neck on the nightly news, but we've got to level with ourselves - it's probably never gonna happen. Focus on being a positive influence in your immediate community/friends/family, and quit sitting around waiting for it to "happen."

let me suck on those Hillary titties

No shit, why would she sign Chelsea's book?
She's signing It Takes a Village. Chelsea is signing She Persisted.

we drained all her life force

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/936052257392676864

>Chances are the old hag just drank too much alcohol and was laid up shithouse drunk somewhere
Yeah that's a chance. But the reality is she did show but CBTS faggots are so deluded they jumped at a single tweet that only showed Chelsea at the book signing as proof that Hillary had been indicted. If they simply scrolled down they could've seen Hillary too.

#FollowtheWhiteRabbit
Yeah, Alice was on drugs and suffering a psychotic break. CBTS faggots are the same.

no one cares about Chelsea

some guy a week ago started a thread saying that hollary has kuru.
i believe this without question.

Shes written more than one book, its her.

NOT HAPPENING FAGGOTS.

dubb dubbs say you are correct.

Amen, dude. I'm getting really fed up with it. Whatever happened to the Vegas investigation threads? When did CBTS pop up? MegaAnon (an individual I've been extremely critical of from the get go) outed QAnon as a total LARP this past Saturday night. That seems to be forgotten. Shortly after that happened QAnon had a quick exodus to infinitychan.

I am completely fucking sick of these newfags that have infested this board falling for LARPing bullshit, and then spreading it elsewhere, especially on twitter. The majority of these fags are fucking boomers who take whatever this QAnon LARPer is saying as the gospel truth when it's just vague questions that have no relevance to anything. It's so easy to derail any legitimate investigations going on here by posting absolute trash that appeals to what folks want to be true. It's got to end. And the most annoying part is any time you ask legitimate questions that poke holes in the CBTS fags narrative, you just get met with 15 boomers calling you a shill or "hurr durr we're on the right track now this damn shill is trying to shut us up."

What is going to happen is that anything unrelated to CBTS that gets brought up is going to get thrown in with that absolute shit to discredit anything that might be a legitimate investigation. "Those fucking looney tunes from channel 4 have been falling for a major LARP since early November, why would this be any different." It's either a CIA Nigger Psy-Op or the biggest LARP of the decade.

shills couldn't stop us so they're trying to dilute us with boomers

She is alive. Moloch wills it. P

What do you mean? Stop us from what?

Check this out

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7g7pnj/foxnews_report_today_confirms_that_fbianon_iswas/

A bit presumptuous. She probably just had a seizure then tripped, fell and broke her head again.

Stroke softly, stroke chan! And Keep on Rolling, Stroke-Chan

Quite the leap in logic

> Donald Trump was elected president of the United States of America
> Nothing ever happens

Pick one Mega faggot.

Bitch cant walk with crutches while wasted.

>muh pizzagate!
>muh seth rich!
>muh mueller is our guy!
>muh uranium one!
>muh 30,000 emails!

t. rural and suburban retards

The right can't meme

you're such an urban gay nigger.

investigating shit
making hastags
doing anything productive

We can't do anything if we're replying to bait threads or boomers are flooding us waiting for their Qdaddy to post

did she fall down in mild weather again

Witnessed!

I typically spend my time on infinitychan. This whole "QAnon" type of shit gets fucking shot down and pissed all over immediately. The main reason I still like Sup Forums is that things move faster over here. Things are getting utterly ran into the ground here by the fucking influx of boomers from the_donald and twitter along with a bunch of other fags from whereever. The CBTS threads need to be fucking shoahed. There's a board on 8ch for that schizophrenic shit now. They need to fucking go there and stay there.

Honestly she probably just fell again and woll announce she’s to sick even to hold her grandchildren.
Watch.

>The Clintons trafficked kids as sex slaves

this bitch is setting herself up for a major lawsuit. she had best be able to pull out the proofs in front of a jury.

why is one half of megyns face disgust an the other a smile

Observed

SHILL
LIAR
SHILL
LIAR
REEEEEEEEE

this. surprised kuru isn't brought up more often here, it fits all her symptoms perfectly.

>expecting your comment to change these conspiracy nuts minds

it's like pissing into an ocean of piss.

What is this leap in logic?
>Clinton missed a thing, therefore she probably sells kiddies to pedophiles.
Am I missing something, or is Sup Forums really this dumb?

fucking q larpers are cancer. sage.

Please never change Asia.

could it be?

kuru

Stroke softly, stroke chan! Keep on Rolling, Stroke-Chan