What causes white men to commit the majority of sexual assault?

What causes white men to commit the majority of sexual assault?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/sexual-misconduct/weinstein-here-s-growing-list-men-accused-sexual-misconduct-n816546
mcall.com/entertainment/mc-harvey-weinstein-impact-list-of-men-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-20171129-story.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is in the white man's oppressive nature to take what is not rightfully his. When they aren't raping entire countries and cultures, they are raping women.

ask the little parasites that live in their brains.

Jews aren't white.

Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?

Damn. They BTFO him hard. No "under investigation". No "we're looking into it". Just "we fired the $28mm man".

They have something real bad on Captain America...

Muh selective facts, muh cognitive dissonance

Hahahahahaha nigger muslims, spics, and niggers commit 90% of rapes

white women

Men will always like women, women are currently trying really hard to dislike men. Same reason most trannys are M to F.

25 of the 52 hollywood sexual harassers have been jewish

and most are progressive fucktards

If ambitious alpha males can't exercise desire who the fuck can?

Nigger athletes and trannies? I need the new list, the new map, the new territory.

LIBERALISM

Judaism

>meanwhile in South Africa

A majority of it is consensual because this is the sort of shit adults do. They fuck people they want to fuck, they fuck people they don't want to fuck, they fuck people who can help advance their position, they fuck people who have money. They fuck. To answer your question, we got the money, we got the position, we don't look like subhumans. We fuck.

don't you think thats just a coincidence, user?

You have been here for how long and still can't spot Jews?

Jews aren't white, plus see pic, read em' and weep.

Testosterone. Insuring survival of the species. If it was up to women we would have died out a long time ago. We are the descendants of rape babies.

Sorry pal blacks and to a lesser degree Mexicans commit the majority of sexual assaults.

Source?

Majority of population

(((white men)))

Napoleon Complex

>white men
lol it's all jews and niggers

For an industry that is 95% kikes it’s actually a good ratio.

Power corrupts.

Grab em by the pussy right?

Try again nigger, look up rape kit backlog and find out where the most of this shit takes place.

You'll find out it ain't whites or even white areas.

>white man

nope, another Jew like Harvey Weinstein

Considering Jews make up not even 2% of Americas population.

Here is a question for someone who knows alot about Weimar Germany. Was it the shitty economy or Jewish sexual degeneracy that woke the Germans up?

Im thinking its the degeneracy.

where is the full list of the 52?

>white men
Wrong. It’s leftist feminist male allies. projection levels that makes imax envious

but for a country with only 2% kikes? 48% is kinda fucking ridic

>What causes white men to commit the majority of sexual assault?

muslims raping children isn't considered "Sexual assault"

Same for jews.

The media

what are some other applications of such a device?

people of none color?

>jews
>white

I came here to post this.

Yeah, they don't want to pay him that big salary anymore and this is a quick way out

>His office was in a secluded space, and he had a button under his desk that allowed him to lock his door from the inside without getting up.

This is allowed by HR in the corporate world?

Look at he Violent Rape Convictions in the world then rethink your statement...

I could install this in my office today without HR's knowledge.

you fuckin LIAR!
The majority of sexual assault and all other crime are committed by dark skinned people. Thats a fact. The media does not report them cause political correctness. they want idiots to believe that white people are bad, while hiding the fact that nonwhites are far far worse. Lying by omission, and by magnification.

Third post best post

>white men
>majority of sexual assault

kek

ever heard of arabs or blacks?

the only reason you know all of these white men that did it is because they don't live in a shitty third world country and actually worked to become successful.

You never hear a nigger raping someone simply because he's a fucking nigger and nobody would care either way.

The only difference between harassment and charm is charisma.

We'll I'd imagine you're lying seeing as how you haven't put a source, plus niggers are niggers and whatnot. If they are then I'd imagine it's probably because they make up the majority of the country

John Lasseter
Charlie Rose
Glenn Thrush
Al Franken
Steve Jurvetson
Eddie Berganza
Andrew Kreisberg
Louis C.K.
Roy Moore
Benjamin Genocchio
Jeffrey Tambor
Ed Westwick
David Guillod
Jeff Hoover
Bret Ratner
Kirt Webster
Andy Dick
Michael Oreskes
Hamilton Fish
Kevin Spacey
Ken Baker
Mark Halperin
Rick Najera
Knight Landesman
Leon Wieseltier
Terry Richardson
James Toback
John Besh
Lockhart Steele
Robert Scoble
Chris Savino
Roy Price
Andy Signore
Harvey Weinstein, Bob Weinstein
Ben Affleck
Oliver Stone
Jeremy Piven
Dustin Hoffman
Steven Seagal
Matt Zimmerman
John Travolta
Matthew Wiener
Robert Knepper
Gary Goddard
Jann Wenner, Stephen Blackwell
Nick Carter
Richard Dreyfuss
Hadrian Belove, Shadie Elnasha, Andy Henry

Since the start of writing this reply more then 6million new allegations of jewish sexual misconduct have come out of the movie making town, oy vey it's anudda shoah! It's real in my mind goy!

this list took me 15 mins to compile... and I still haven't added the proper (((echo)))
nbcnews.com/storyline/sexual-misconduct/weinstein-here-s-growing-list-men-accused-sexual-misconduct-n816546
mcall.com/entertainment/mc-harvey-weinstein-impact-list-of-men-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-20171129-story.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html

He was handsome & charming af in his prime, made $25M a year, $40M Hamptons mansion, A list celebrity ... ML could get literally any woman he wanted in Manhattan. This is just a bunch of washed up whores coming out of the woodwork knowing they can now sue and get EASY settlements for $500K to a couple million each

hey are you that nigger from norway that got mad at this webm? This literal autist user said he was a nigger born in norway and he was butthurt about this webm \o/

Their balls

Like black crime, it's caused by oppression

>implying white women aren't attention grabbing whores that are totally trustworthy and not just washed up whores who want to play victim

Aside from the high profile cases, do you actually have a reliable statistic to back this up. If so, does it account for the disparity in majority population vs minority population numbers?

please look at thisand thispic unrelated

(((white men))) puh-leaze

it's spelled (((cohencidence))), goy

ftfy

Depends on your definition of assault, I guess. If (pic related) dirty talk and exposure is assault, yes. Was this against company standards to the point of firing? I could go with that. There must be some heavy stuff falling under the "among other things" category, though, because that isn't assault.
Then we have Garrison "A Predator Home Companion" Keillor who says he touched a woman's bare back inadvertently while consoling her which got him fired. If that's true and the baseline for a firing offense, then I can probably make anything into assault.

White women reporting it.

(((white)))
Ftfyjew

why do you retards respond to these threads?

Jews

The degeneracy woke them up just as people are waking up here.
But people wont take the action needed as long as they're comfy financially.

Explain

majority of sexual assaults is committed by non whites. Those who have been in the News recently are mostly political left trash like yourself and many are Jewish.

#metoo

kike not white

(((White Men)))

they dont, they just go after women with "voices" niggers do more assault but on women who no one listens to >e redir

>(((Lauer)))
>((((((NBC))))))
>White

Would even.

Testosterone.

We've taken the entire male gender behavioral existence, to aggressively pursue a mate, initiate sex, and reproduce - we've taken ALL SOCIAL AND CULTURAL NORMS for thousands of years that say men are the Persuers, the Initiatiors, the risk takers, the Leaders, the Competers- and we have codified their behavior into law and made it illegal.

Rape, bad. Illegal.

Eye contact, conversation, comments, compliments, asking for dates, persistence, and the like - NOT bad. NOT illegal. NOT morally wrong. NOT ethically wrong. It's as natural as eating, breathing, sleeping, and shitting for a male. Not everyone is a villain.

These are the repercussions of women joining the workforce.

Oi vey, (((White men))).

(((white men))) fuck you faggot

I think it's closer to 52 out of 52 show proof

Cumskins just don’t possess the gene for self regulation and control

Are they getting implants like the Kingsmen movie? Amazing

Why tho

it's in their genes, their mental illness.

they are closet muslim converts

>What causes BLACK men to commit the majority of sexual assault?
FTFY

(((white)))

Seems like it's almost all Jews user.

So much for the old adage, “Jews make the best husbands”.

>jews
>white

>(((white)))

The news and Wikipedia nigger.

I heard he had a rape lock switch under his desk... At least Bill Cosby would buy the sluts drinks before he slept with them.

Their big hairy testicles. All white men must be neutered at birth, it's the only logical solution.

Was this is why Joe deleted his Trump tweets?

liberalism. Liberalism gives men the false view that because they support progressive causes, speak out for minority groups, and attack conservatives it will excuse their other bad behavior.

uncle terry is jewish?

Shitty economy. Degeneracy is a fucking meme. Superior values will always be that, superior.