Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

>tfw your husbando doesn't like you anymore

Then who the fuck is going to defeat DeviantArt Zarc?

Ray, it's the only thing stupid enough to work.

I....just well done writers. I remember when Sora first referenced that defeat and claimed 'I only lost because I didn't know how Pendulum's work' as a way to cut off ties. Now he uses it to rebuild them...just like well done. Very well done. Now Birdbro comes after Sora. He had fought and dueled Sora, and were bitterest of enemies. Now Sora as he dies comes full circle seeing Shun as a comrade and not prey.

Shun as well, comes the full circle. Not seeing Academia Students as scum worthy only of disdain, and gives his respect to Sora. Taking up Sora's Blade metaphorically. Well done

But Ray is busy with her exhibitionism and seeking her otoutos attention

When will she return?!

I find it hard to care when they're both jobbing horribly.

Fuck the legacy cucks, it should have been Shun/Sora vs that deviantart drawing.

Can you imagine if Ray and Zarc split again only for Leo to immediately try to merge them again completely ruining Ray's plans yet again and for Zarc to grow more powerful? All in the same episode?

>the Zarc look was actually real

AHHHHHHHH JUST FUCK MY SHIT UPPPP
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Shun/Sora vs that deviantart drawing
Wait, why didn't that happen?

Because legacy shills need to steal what little spotlight there is left.

>shills
You don't even know what you're saying.

Zarc is fighting people from each dimension. First fusion, then Xyz. Next will be synchro then standard

>it could have been Dennis and Sora VS Zarc
Thanks for uncarding Crow, nostalgia.

>There's still 3 pairs of jobbers left before Ray.

REEEEEEEEEE

never forget

I hate it when things have to be this systematic,
Also I wish this was more structured like the riding team duels in 5Ds. The "connecting cards" from previous games was kind of nice.

>Edo: Then, from my hand, I activate the Magic Card, D - Soul Burst! It halves Dystopiaguy’s ATK, And inflict damage equal to that amount to both players!
>Zarc: You fool. Did you forget that as long as there are Supreme King monsters, I won’t receive damage?

What the fuck is wrong with king jobber? Sora trying to trigger Yuya's memories by recreating his first duel with Yuya made sense, but Edo just fucking burned himself after being shown that wouldn't work two moves earlier.

Give best girl some slack. Zarc was having fun even before reviving. She just got two little brothers and you expect her to not milk them out of their semen?

would have a little bit of sense if Edo at least monologued that the effect was probably 1/turn, but nope can't have that. Also zarc support cards are way better in anime when you only need astrograph on field, gates work with any Supreme King cards, Servants can blink attacks.

Do you think Reiji can beat ZarcYuya?

he couldnt even beat his own dad off

>sora tries to reawaken yuya's memories by recreating a scenario from his duel
>uses a monster he never played against yuya instead of the monster he used in that exact moment
i know it didn't really matter but why did he go for that shitty chimaera play instead of scissor bear?

How's dark rebellion getting summoned if its banished?

Arc-V is literally worst YGO series up to date, why are you so surprised?

Shun & Kaito got the penalty & I see no R12 Falcon in the preview. Still holding on to hopu here.

SUBS WHEN?

Arc-V isn't half the trash that other series are. 5Ds post-Dark Signers, the bulk of GX, all the DM filler, the slow grind of Zexal.

>being this delusional

Yuya was a mistake. The series would've been fine without him.

I lost all hope a long while ago. They probably won't even summon anything new.

Prolly a new variant with green highlights or Zarc just has a second copy of each Heavenly Dragon

Judging from the preview, can we expect Zarc versions of all the dimension dragons?

naisu desu ne user, did you make that yourself?

no, but planning to eventually, is my favorite card back :3

Nothing wrong with Yuya at the beginning buts its more of an issue with ono and co. concerning Yuya's philosophy which was just Yuusho's. they were handling it decently in which they were using jack as a device to challenge these beliefs and have him follow his own philosophy instead of being Yuusho mk2. Then Ono being Ono, DM wanking, etc. ultimately ruined and backpedaled on everything that was currently happening and was spposed to happen regarding the characters development

So who's gonna fight from Synchro? Jack and....Gong? Gong is from standard but there is no one to accompany Jack unless the story went full Ono and Jack fights alone and wake Yuya up.

They're each just going to pull out their ace monsters. The idea isn't to beat Zarc because they know that they can't do that, but to pull Yuya out of Zarc and reverse the transformation.

Arc-V is far worse than everything you mentioned. Harmless filler doesn't even compare to shafting your entire cast and passing up every single opportunity to do something cool.

The other issue is that Yuya's character regresses every time he's faced with some kind of big stressor. His character development almost gets completely negated at the cost of making him a weaker character probably so he can't fight off Zarc trying to overtake him. If he developed properly he would probably be strong enough to overcome his influence easily.

Reminder that Arc V was never good, Standard and Synchro were also garbage

Guess this is where they magically pull Crow in.

I'm and oldie but honestly, after GX, they all are garbage.

Or Chojuuro

Watch it be that the reason why Crow came back and we get ANOTHER Sawatari and Gongenzaka job tag.

yeah, that shit was getting dumb when it was pretty much a daily thing. the only time i can really give that pass would be when the jobelisk force carded those knights and and jean was electrocuting his brain. i'm not really sure what to say about the battle with barret when 2 of the yuzu's got captured and then yuusho getting carded. I guess those were more for plot advancement(?) as far as Zarc is concerned i was imagining yuya still being resistant to his influence to the point that Yus would seperate from him and then take him on but thats seems a bit ehhh

don't play with my hearto

*Chojiro
Fuck, since I assume it got to be Legacy+original pair from each dimension.

Sawatari will be paired with Reiji.

Nah, reiji is gonna be paired with reira

Standard was okay, just overhyped. A lot of the praise for Standard was due to the developments it was building up to (Yuya being Judai 2.0, Yuzu actually having a character arc, the dimension war actually being relevant), but those never actually played out.

>Vist my parents for christmas
>christmas dinner
>Mom tells everyone to enjoy
>Say EEENNNJJOOOYYY like a fucking retard
>Parents and brother look at me
>just eat dinner

fuck them

Reira is irrelevant, though. They don't even release C/C/C.

... and still get stomped, if they'll stomp Edo, then Ono will definitely stop Ray J

>instead of having 2 synchros we get 2 half and halfs with standard.

>Still no pendulum tuners for SHS or Abyss Actors REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would Abyss Actors need a tuner?

>mfw based neo new sawatari busts out a retarded way to get timegazer and stargazer, smooths his hair back, and reminds zarcya he was the second person to ever pendulum summon

I want him back.
Best entertainer.

It's going to be Ray. As boring as it sounds.

Wait wasn't that technically Reiji?

In retrospect Yuusho did more harm than good with the entame shit

The saddest thing about Sawatari is that if he was the MC, I could actually believe everyone falling for entame and there'd still be constant tension because he'd be bluffing and lucking his way through fucking everything like some sort of rich jounouchi. It would be fucking amazing.

>Crow's card gets destroyed by Zarc
>Dennis arrives, revealing that he was never carded to begin with
>Sawatari and Dennis go full entame tag against Zarc

What can be more important than saving some budget for best midget girl?

I want him back.
Best entertainer.

Fund it.

>the power of ENTAME manages to get yuya spit out
>he joins the others for an entertainment triple threat
>zarc is a piece of overpowered shit but the power of ACTION MAGIC keeps saving the day
>the rest of the performages get printed with some additional abyss actor cards
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Dennis is small time.

Same reason infernoids and shaddolls needed one.

>some additional abyss actor cards
They were printed? Could I finally make cat girl my ace?

I would say the Tylers, but they got shafted just as bad, if not worse.

>tfw no Grace going REEEE over Smile World and having Yuya charm her for Xyz's finale instead

Gotta admit, Mieru is pretty cute, and uses ritual which is very great.

They're even out in TCG now.

>tfw subbed a few episodes under the name "yurifag subs"
>see this
toppest kek.

Glorias the tsundere though

Grace is the slut

Damn straight.

>you will NEVER get smooth 'ojou-chan~' yuya again
Why even duel?

Based Yuuki Aoi means Mieru was best girl from day one.

This would actually be fucking cool.

>Yuya and the surviving characters use ENTAME together to defeat Zarc's personal style of entame (destruction).

Isn't she basically girl Saiou ?

it was but i think he meant sawatari was the second in showing it off to the masses

Not really. She tells fortunes yeah, but her personality is completely different.

Saiou is DIO on card games. You know she's nothing like that.

You know who fucked up Judai in that image ?
Edo did.
Now look at Edo, thanks to Ono.

You GXfags really just won't let it go, will you?

That's true, but she does have Arcana Force cards.

It'd sure be better than Ray coming back and deus ex machina-ing Zarc away, given the themes of the show.

I think I've said before that Zarc's own 'entertainment' being because of the people themselves would have been a really good foil for Yuya, but that never went anywhere.

Honestly I'm not going to hope for much. It's been all over the place with missed chances for ages now.

>directs 5DSs
>Japan hates it for the second half
>now Ono destroys GXs characters as his personal revenge

do you know the girl that singed 'otanoshimi wa kore karada' in the arc-v sings kirifuda is a hillary supporter?

we dont need toxic users like her in Sup Forumsrc-v

>reeeee

>reeee judge people by their political beliefs instead of their actual personality and actions

Letting Ono handle a story about cameos and revisiting previous titles is a mistake

doing subs using NAC script now.

No, it Sawatari. The first time we saw Reiji Pendulum was his duel against Yuya. Sawatari did it in episode 3

Lol this. But really letting Ono do anything is a mistake. Ono himself is a mistake

5Ds is fine, at least the first half.
It's his obsession with it that ruins Arc-V.

He is not that bad... When it is about making the first episodes or arc of each series. After that it's like Eggman say
>TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE

thanks man

How do Japs rank the shows anyways?

DM is clearly the most popular with GX being clear second but after that?

I would say its DM > GX > Zexal > 5DS > ArcV

Since the thread would be destroyed by deletors, I'll ask here:

Did CV completely drop it's somewhat 'mystical' elements? Void scrubed, delet_this sub-faction got delet themselves, remains of the bad guys turned into Jesus faction. Protagonists and villains alike dropped chants for Vanguards, not even epic Strides get them. The card game is actually just a card game with no Zarc crushing the party with no survivors?

I do what I must. about 30 lines in, expect by tonight.