Be american

>be american
>be in debt
>can't pay for healthcare
>can't get decent jobs
>defend increasing military spending which is already more than all other relevant countries combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/defense/362442-pentagon-us-sold-almost-42b-in-weapons-to-other-nations-in-2017
businessinsider.com/pentagon-never-completed-an-audit-of-how-they-actually-spend-the-money-2016-8
thehill
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/defense/362442-pentagon-us-sold-almost-42b-in-weapons-to-other-nations-in-2017
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/pentagon-never-completed-an-audit-of-how-they-actually-spend-the-money-2016-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a spanish friend that migrated to Netherlands. I guess yall got that going for you. He is good at cs:go and pretty funny. take care of him please

>take care of him please
will do user

Could you take care of me too? You seem very generous and well off

>be American
>no debt
>work at family business, going to take over one day
>health insurance payed through company
>other relevant countries
>other
>relevant
GTFO toothpaste cuck.

checked, but you forgot
>supply tens of billions in weapons to global arms market
thehill.com/policy/defense/362442-pentagon-us-sold-almost-42b-in-weapons-to-other-nations-in-2017
and
>look the other way and willfully ignore where or who all that funding goes to and how it's spent
businessinsider.com/pentagon-never-completed-an-audit-of-how-they-actually-spend-the-money-2016-8

Let's archive it

>thehill com/policy/defense/362442-pentagon-us-sold-almost-42b-in-weapons-to-other-nations-in-2017
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/defense/362442-pentagon-us-sold-almost-42b-in-weapons-to-other-nations-in-2017
>businessinsider com/pentagon-never-completed-an-audit-of-how-they-actually-spend-the-money-2016-8
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/pentagon-never-completed-an-audit-of-how-they-actually-spend-the-money-2016-8

I like you, but are you autistic or is this a bot?

Nigger our education and police force amount to nothing, being a wage slave means working for your benefits while muslims and refugees get it for free plus extra's for their 8 children, you'll be fucking 80 or 90 years old when the state allows you to retire.
And after years of teachers complaining they give a higher amount to fucking Shell and Unilever to stay here for what? a few hundred jobs... at most.

face it we live in a banana republic that hates ethnic whites for their criticism, mass immigration will continu until our elite lefty clique got their hands on a dumbed down mutt race smart enough to push te buttons for minimal wage but just too slow in the head so they won't ask questions

>be op
>be a faggot

t. basement dweller who never goes outside and thinks breitbart is reality

>Be American
>Wealthy
>Pay for healthcare
>Not creating your own business

OP really is a faggot.

>be American
>have highest GDP
>have more aircraft carriers than everyone else
>invented the World Wide Web
>invented this website
>Moon
>no debt
>flag isn’t toothpaste

>amerimutts missing the point entirely
kek

What did he mean by this?

top military spenders

I just quoted what a teacher said among one of a few thousand protestors you dumb shill cuck

go back posting race bait mutt mongrel and kys

>I just repeated what someone else said
I knew it, thanks for proving my point

today you dumb nigger

you have nothing, you just called me out like a sperg yet obviously haven't followed the news in days

just because you say you're right doesn't mean you are you basement dwelling autist

>today
parroting someone else is retarded, doesn't matter when that someone else said what you are repeating

can you please post more amerimutt memes i didnt save them when i had a chance now i need some.

>parroting
>the opinion of thousands of teachers accross the land
>the point of my entire post
>whom are against the money grabbin of our elites
>who say they don't have the money for education
>but who give it to Shell and Unilever in the blink of an eye
seriously you are the dumbest motherfucker i've ever met here

All the Israelis I know who went to live in America became millionaires. They own multiple homes/businesses and seem to make loads of money.

It's so easy to live there. Just don't need to be lazy or dumb and you're set.

>>whom are against the money grabbin of our elites
>>who say they don't have the money for education
>>but who give it to Shell and Unilever in the blink of an eye
those same cucks support Wilders, who wants to increase military spending, and decrease spending on education and healthcare

that and jewish nepotism

>hurrr dem peoples iz cucks
jesus christ are your parents siblings?

how can you form an opinion if you don't listen to people who know their shit?
You know absolutely nothing and you have nothing to say obviously.

>being triggered
>ignoring the point
>not making an argument
try again:
support Wilders, who wants to increase military spending, and decrease spending on education and healthcare

are you a teacher?
do you know any teachers?
i doubt it, you're just a permavirgin who can only shitpost, kys kanker randstadmutt

End it.

>are you a teacher?
no, are you
>do you know any teachers?
yes

try to make an argument now:

all these cucks crying against immigration are supporting people who want to make it worse for them, but in a different way.
they support Wilders, who wants to increase military spending, and decrease spending on education and healthcare.