Can I participate in ethno nationalist movements if I'm actually [spoiler] half jap [/spoiler]

Can I participate in ethno nationalist movements if I'm actually [spoiler] half jap [/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSlLbac5OaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=DSlLbac5OaU

No, you are just another Amerimutt

desu I'm an amerimutt too and I would support ethno nationalism just because I hate commies and marxists that much. I'll genocide myself for you guys when it's all over.

Yeah but I have no inferior low IQ blood

Oh come on, that's like being a cuck to your own self-interests

Half Honorary. Good enough for me.

Why can't we black out text on this board?

You're literally a le 50% meme.

Neither do Jews but you won't find half-Jews being supported a whole lot on Sup Forums. I'm an Amerimutt too user, but you have to realize that in any ethno-nationalist movement you're gonna get kicked out if they win.

Only edgy stormfags hate on halfies, you welcome in my ethnostate senpai

even pure nips are honorary whites

The 56% meme is of a """white""" mixed with a bunch of mestizo, black etc blood

dude
H O N O R A R Y

I doubt I'll be kicked cause I pass for white, but even if I am, I'd support a half Asian ethnostate

of course ,they are very educate and respectfull people

Half-Jap? You mean weeaboo?

Of course not.

Are you actually a communist or are you just pretending to be retarded

>you won't find half-Jews being supported a whole lot on Sup Forums
The problem is, the moment someone gains any kind of significance around Sup Forumstards he is immediately proclaimed Jewish.

>stormfags
Japs are honorary according to He who was both Wotan and Vishnu. Only edgy LARP enthusiasts try to be more pure than Him.

Mike enoch isn't a kike, anglin gets no jew money, and basically all the other ones aren't even alt right

Of course you can, the Japanese are superior to white people, everybody knows and admits it except Neo-Nazi brainlets and controlled opposition LARPers.

This unequivocally

Only if you know 33rd degree elders

As long as you're half jap half white yes.

ofc