Who is the best waifu of 2016 so far?

You're mom.

Rem

I love Hotaru and she has some decently drawn doujins but they never quite feel right

>You're
Mental retardation detected.

>Rem
There are some many people claiming Rem as their waifu to the point where she's looser than a 5 year onahole owned by a NEET.

Felt on the other hand is a blooming flower

Newfag detected

This. I came to post this.

/thread

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.
Thanks for reading!

>didn't quote OP too
Dumbass

Male PAPIKA of course

Without a doubt.

>newfag
>2016
ah yes the know your meme Sup Forums starter pack, good job kiddo, you sure showed me

I kindly ask you to lurk more.

Ah yes, the "I've been on this website for x years hence I am superior to everyone else and I will keep reminding everybody" archetype, don't worry user, I don't frequent Sup Forumsnyways.

MeMeMe was 2015

You do realize that you're an archetype yourself, right? Just the most annoying kind of faggot, who thinks everything is a meaningless buzzword
Actually, you probably don't realize that. But maybe you do

But he's right though. You fell for it as soon as you called it out, so you're not fooling anyone by trying to save face here. You've been got. Everyone had a chuckle, now let's move on.

Sup Forums is too overrun with new/normalfags for lurking to do any good anymore. Just wait for hiro to kill Sup Forums so were not stuck here forever.

Move to other chans, they're still pretty decent but they just don't post or reply that much.

I win.

The other chans talk about gamergate like it's still relevant. No thanks.

Do waifus(male) count?

No. Get out, fujoshi scum.

an std

>fujoshi
Do you even know what that means?

Of course I do, don't act like fujoshitters don't have a bad habit of treating canonically straight characters as if they're as big of a faggot as you.

of course
boys love is the purest form of lovealong with yuri

I'm not a girl, user

>implying

I figured it was only a matter of time until this thread went to shit.

>le everyone on Sup Forums is a little girl meme
>Not being a little boy
Come on, it's [CURRENT YEAR]

Little girls made this site. Stupid coon.

It was shit from the start, tard.

No u.

>having more than one waifu

Kill yourself

successful shitposting

they're all the same user

>they're all the same user

Then you don't have a waifu.

What does waifu means nowadays? Anyways, posting the best wife.

> The term "waifu" being reduced to "best girl"
No (you) for you faggot

>Used Goods

Well, a perfect wife would usually be.

>insert buzzword here

mememe waifu?, Fuck you
Biggest Overrated Shit 2016
Mai Kawakami Most Sexy Female Character 2016

Obv this. My personal choise is Hotaru.

Don't use the word waifu if you lack understand of its meaning, you're perverting the state of waifu and that's not acceptable.

>I'm proud of being shit.

Also Jojofags might have their opinion about

Everyone else was wrong. It's Galko!

Trapfags are usually (male) too

Galko is the best mom-to-be, not a waifu.

Rem, even the Fujos agreed.

Not today and ever momcest faggot

this dork.

Forgettable, just like her show

this semen demon

I haven't watched Macross Delta but how the fuck is she a 3 years old?

she's a robot

None.
I met my waifu a long time ago.

Would fuck missionary, kiss passionately, impregnate with Blasian child and take responsibility

>tfw you will never have drunken sex with Yoichi

Your waifu is shit.

For me the real evil of waifuism would be that it takes an appetite which, in lawful use, leads the individual out of himself to complete (and correct) his own personality in that of another (and finally in children and even grandchildren) and turns it back: sending the man back into the prison of himself, there to keep a harem of imaginary brides.

And this harem, once admitted, works against his ever getting out and really uniting with a real woman. For the harem is always accessible, always subservient, calls for no sacrifice or adjustments, and can be endowed with erotic and psychological attractions which no real woman can rival.

Among these shadowy brides he is always adored, always the perfect lover: no demand is made on his unselfishness, no mortification is ever imposed on his vanity. In the end, they become merely the medium through which he increasingly adores himself.

A waifu is merely the sigh of weak induvidual unable to deal with real world expectations and so resigns himself to fantasy. Eventually he will realise that he is his own worst company and if he can correct himself; its likely it will be too late. A sad existence made even more pathetic as time marches on.

>implying i place myself as the perfect one in the relationship
it's her that deserves better, not me

>real women
Yeah, Alright. Good luck with that. You should know that the chances of having a long stable relationship with the same woman or man in this day and age is highly unlikely and 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Good luck investing all your time and money into a woman instead of yourself to improve yourself.

I love it when people try to sound smart while attempting to cram an entire group of people into a tiny box.

What about anons that are into femdom? Have you ever thought that maybe some anons try to be better for their waifus?

Your waifu is merely a reflection of your insecurity. You have created the parameters of your improvement and your waifu is merely a puppet you use in order to alleviate your fear of failure.

:^)

Is this pasta? Or just bait?

I'm just gonna take this as girl of the year.

So here is my answer, The sole reason why Sunshine was great.

You.

Rem is definitely the best choice

We already had this thread yesterday and Ai chan won.

Just truth

This fucking thread is disgusting.

>normalfags using the word waifu to mean all ''anime girls''

Pure cancer. This board is doomed.

Your waifu is shit, la boi pucelle is objectively best girl

Literally who?

>This board is doomed.
Its like I've been teleported back to 2006.

Jesus christ, waifus are slim pickings in comparison to the males. Reading through the husbando thread it's hard to choose because there are so many good characters from good series.

Either leave or shut the fuck up, you have no power here loser.

Go back fucking your disfusting 3DPD whore.

this is true though, there's nothing wrong with liking feminine penis

Did the realization that this board's trajectory is out of your hands break your ability to spell? Sad.

This board is getting ruined by you fucking normalfags piece of shits.

So says you, one sad little user desperately fighting against time. Good luck with your one man war.

>Among these shadowy brides he is always adored, always the perfect lover: no demand is made on his unselfishness, no mortification is ever imposed on his vanity. In the end, they become merely the medium through which he increasingly adores himself.

Mayonnaise.

Help me understand you.

Why Sup Forums out of all place? There are plenty of normalfags anime community out there yet you choose this place?

It was the first place I went to to discuss anime back in 2009 or so. I've looked at other places but aside from talking with friends irl every other venue is kind of shit.

Yeah Sup Forums has changed a lot since then but who really cares. If it actually bothers you then find somewhere else instead of clinging to something that doesn't exist anymore.

>who really cares

Yeah man who care if people ruin thing you enjoyed haha.

Love watching animu with the bae on kissanime lol

Redditgahara