Why does it bother me that I'm dating a non-virgin when logically it shouldn't?

Why does it bother me that I'm dating a non-virgin when logically it shouldn't?

My girlfriend is an absolute whore, a slut of the highest order lol. She's hooked up with me, been through all my mates, even dated some and now we're back together again. At 22 she's fucked over 200 guys easily. She's the type of girl that will give a blowjob for a baggie of coke (in fact she has).

She's cool though, we really hit it off, plus we've known each other a while so I thought why not date.

Now, logically, so long as she's STD free her long list of ex lovers shouldn't matter right? The only thing that matters is the present blah blah blah spiel actually holds water. But I can't shake off this nagging feeling of revulsion. I'm gonna sound liked a dick but it doesn't feel good being guy #250. It's normal to feel this way right?

>pic somewhat related

Slutty naked calendars are a thing at Danish universities.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3350982/Photograph-women-s-rugby-team-sparks-Photoshop-battle-Reddit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That your intuition speaking
She will betray you eventually once she gets bored of you
That's how all roasties operate

Are all girls in Denmark this slutty?

Degenerate desu

alpha fux, beta bux
You better be wealthy OP

Denmark is the happiest country on Earth.

>logically it shouldn’t bother me that my gf is a whore
Is this the infamous “yurofag logic” I’ve been hearing about?

Why is this kind of incoherent gibberish allowed? This bothers me more than dick pics. Everyone can see that dick pics are disruptive. OP thinks he's on /adv/ or /soc/.

Newfags think that Sup Forums is a beacon of truth. Even when the majority of fags here are virgins, they think we know how women work when we don't talk to them. Fuck you OP.

Pretty fucking hard to find a girl who isn't a slut now days. Even my mates Mormon neice had Sucked cock a few times. When she met her husband they got married after 3 months so they could fuck. Will be interesting to see if they stay together

It bothers you because you've seen that she doesn't care about sex with others, so you're worried she doesn't care about (sex with) you.
You like her, you want her to like you back, you're worried she doesn't because if she liked each guy she banged she'd never get to 20, let alone 200.
Eller også er din kæreste bare en luder desu~~.

History majors are generally pretty old-school, and there are pockets of hardcore christian grills around.
But your average uni girl... Yep.

It matters because if your fun shooots you into the leg one night you will not be like, oh okey that was just a malfunction.

You will throw it the fuck away

I don’t know why the gun reference, too much of this American place I guess

>It's normal to feel this way right?
Yeah. Why are with someone whose values are so different from your own?

FPBP

Du är frivilligt tillsammans med en hora?

evolution. we are hardwired to desire chaste girls because in ancient times, there would have been doubt that your baby was yours if she was prone to promiscuity.

oh wow

Never fucked a virgin; best friend only has been with virgins.
I think it’s insecurity

REMOVE SUSTRÖMMING remove suströmming
you are worst swede. you are the swede idiot you are the swede smell. return to swedden. to our sweden cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,sweden we will never forgeve you. sven rascal FUck but fuck asshole swede stink sweden sverige sveriga..swede genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead swede..ahahahahahSWEDEN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Kalmar union. norway we are the king , norway return to your precious finngolia….hahahahaha idiot swede and norwegian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SUSTRÖMMING FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+denmark+poland=kill swedn…you will ww2/ tupac alive in denmark, tupac making album of denmark . fast rap tupac denmark. we are rich and have pork now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink swede… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in denmark ….fuck the sweden ,..FUCKk ashol swedes no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the swede farm aminal with rap magic now we the danske rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and sweden wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. denmark greattst countrey

Why are there two orientals and a mulatto woman in a danish university?

this is the kind of shitposting we deserve

KYS

Are all Danish girls this ugly and flat?

It's (((British))) senpai

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3350982/Photograph-women-s-rugby-team-sparks-Photoshop-battle-Reddit.html

Australia is greatest ally. I'm glad we arranged a royal marriage with you.

Logically it should bother you

the spread of HIV will carry out gods will in eliminating degenerates

Can you post more uni calander pics

Maybe he has a problem with sweden?