twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Focus on the beans

9/11

God bless President Trump.

Focus on the bread

why did he capitalise Radical Islamic Terrorism as if it's a fucking brand

Theresa May is all Britbongs

kek

Fucking based. I honestly laughed all day today thinking of all the epic Trump bantz

top heh

Honestly what the fuck?

>literally talking shit to other world leaders
kek, to be fair that was our hope all along

Fuck he's the best I truly envy Americans
He'd make a great Aussie PM his shitposting levels are off the scales

Thank you, Trump!

paddock.

We must impeach Drumpf now, he can't keep getting away with this

i love him

He's capitalizing proper nouns ginger, proper nouns are specific person, place or things, Radical Islamic Terrorism is a proper noun.

he tagged wrong account too, lol. classic President Trump

BONGS BTFO
>BONGS BTFO
BONGS BTFO
>BONGS BTFO
BONGS BTFO
>BONGS BTFO
BONGS BTFO
>BONGS BTFO
BONGS BTFO
>BONGS BTFO

Do I really want to know whether that's shit or chocolate?

Bongistan BTFO

>he tweeted some random woman who had the @theresamay handle
kek

It just keeps getting better and better!

Watch it turnout to be a Hillary supporter

>implying anyone likes useless fucking May
The UK has zero respect or appreciation of it's PM and will never agree that they're doing the right thing.

Trumps just saying what everyone else already knows.

She got told

Donald speaks the truth. I live in Londonistan, I can confirm the suburbs are literal hellholes. Take Tottenham, Enfield, Walthamstow, Tower Hamlets or Croyden for examples. All giant Muslim populations.

You fucking cunt Americans. Do you realize how envious I am that you still have places that practice Christianity and are Conservative? I just want an American Conservative Christian milf wife like Sarah Palin. All the women here are butt ugly liberal feminists or ugly foreigners who don't speak English and even the ones that do don't integrate with anyone outside of their own group.

He probably did it as a lowkey insult. I'm the fucking president and I don't have time to figure out which account is the right one for the lowly PM of England.

This. Plus it's bait for all the "you tweeted the wrong person!" tards.

This is my favourite.

What about the tiny hamlet of Westhambuttfuckingshirefaggotteacunt?

>Do you realize how envious I am that you still have places that practice Christianity and are Conservative?
Move out of London you fuckwit. And not to Luton or Birmingham

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW.

God damn, this man never stops. I love it.

>Move out of London you fuckwit. And not to Luton or Birmingham

>I will never be that sticky bun

Where were you when America single-handedly saved the bongs from themselves?
It's freedom fries and A-LOOM-MIN-NUM by the way.

How long until he is banned from entering the UK?

Kek that image is excellent

Yea. At least we didn't elect a fucking muslim to top office though

am i supposed to be aroused?

ROLL THAT BEAUTIFUL BEAN FOOTAGE

we were expecting he would insult trudeau, but this is good too

yes

Thanks Donald, at least someone's got the British' People's back. I had her down for a cuckqueen from day one

Is it really so hard for him to figure out who he's tweeting before he does so?

i love our president

This is the Presidential manifestation of the “I don’t think about you at all” meme.

Hopefully Trump inspires shitposters that rival the Aussies at some point.

You can only understand not giving a shit whether or not the twitter handle is correct if you are a Chad at heart. Everyone knows who he's talking to, he's the fucking prez

lol
The USA is not doing fine, at all,

Why are you posting pan faces smooshing their ugly mugs in food items?

wtf is this true?

I see this Ed Krassenstein comment on an awful lot of Trump's tweets, proof he knows a thing or two!

Praise the God Emperor, may he one day sail the Atlantic to help us reclaim our homeland

ok this is how i see the whole situation.

western leaders are having to bring out the consequences of shitskin immigration into england and trumps tweet is going to make it impossible to ignore shitskin immigration.

maybe may will get kicked out and ukips ratings will sky rocket, then they can save the u.k

>proof

>irish linguists.

>implying this bitch would secure anything other than soft kill islamist ends through her shite conservative non event party.

whiteness is not a ideology

>thinking any britbong is mad about this
He's calling out May for not doing fuck all about the muslim infestation, not the british people

>thousands
there have been zero white terrorists in the last month. what a lying kike.

if you need to surround every outdoor gathering with large cement barriers, you have a terrorism problem.

It would have been good but tweeting some random slapper in Leeds was a bit retarded.
He could have had a hat trick instead he just got an own goal, nobody will focus on the message and it will become all about how for a few minutes he had tweeted the wrong person.

Aussies with they were on Trump's level.

>ROLL THAT BEAUTIFUL BEAN FOOTAGE

> It was later revealed that "Duke" is actually several dogs, each being euthanized and made into the Weenees of Beanee Weenee upon showing signs of aging. Responding to criticism in a statement to the press defending this practice, spokesman Jay Bush said "it's actually a really beautiful circle of life"

^^ Which one of you did this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Brothers_and_Company

WTF LOL

May is so shit. She kowtows to Muslims who are blowing us up, the EU who have just given us a £50billion shakedown so we can leave them. This while coming down like a ton of bricks on Patriots who make mildly offensive tweets. Weakest PM ever - makes Cameron look like Thatcher in comparison

i have noticed a lot of germans user are happy about this particular tweet from trump, or maybe it is just you posting positive things about this tweet in every thread about this tweet

goddamn, what a disappointment Daniel Hannan can be

lel

I love this guy so much

rip theresa screwdriver

He was good pre-Brexit, eloquent and I'm sure won many votes, but we dropped him pretty fucking quickly after that.

God bless. He has a spine. No other high ranking politician would tell this.

Because he's branding it

This guy triggers more cucks on the shitter than most of us can pull off in a lifetime.

This guy cracks me up.

Canada won't start shit, they're happy being the kooky neighbor

spot on

about time he pulled that cunt up on her bullshit tbf

she should have quit by now, no one likes her

Nah, lets annex them and the rest of the anglosphere

it's our biggest import, it might as well be branded by now

my man

they just hate us because we're leaving their club and it'll collapse when we leave lol

Same man. He's going to be streaming on Twitch soon, and that will be even funnier since Twitch is a cesspool of beta libshits.

HAHAHAHAHA
If he had said that in Bongladesh he would've been sacrificed to Allah

he's a blender all right. talks a lot of shit but does the other thing when no one's looking. it's a shit show for retards like you who gobble it up. grow up, he's a kike like the rest of them

At least someone gives a shit, shame it's not our leader.

I think we are going to be lucky enough to see the downfall of an Empire. I always wondered what it would have been like as the British Empire decayed. Someone should be recording all of this. Asia's turn to rule the planet is nearing.

You're talking to a bunch of cultist redditors. You won't find any logic or sense here, Hans. They'll call you a cuck and think they've won.

>we are doing just fine
k

Feel free to move across the pond, just beware that there are a lot of landwhales here, but if you move south, move to Texas, it's conservative enough for now.

I think it is a meat pie

if only we had a leader

THE MADMAN, HE DOES IT AGAIN