en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=xmJvSRE1K7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

TRUMP GOING FUCKING NUCLEAR

what did may say

he's all talk so far

Something something diversity is our strength. Something something hateful rhetoric.

wrong theresa may

he destroyed May, piece-of-shit-khan and that brit nog in one single twett without using petty insults.

gud job

fuckoff lazy paella

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/936032830844555264

Heil Hitler anons!

MADMAN

who?

Is Trump purposely trying to ruin every alliance America has? No one like us anymore because of him =(

What i said, all talk

didnt he have a plan to destroy isis in one month?

wew

#DoingJustFine

not even her twitter..... what a dumb cunt

NO GOYS STOP IT!!!

Fuck every last Muslim.

britain is in no position to bark on trum

the most un-presidential president we've ever had. This is what you get when you allow uneducated rural white trash to vote.

paddock...

Nobody ever liked us lol

All our "allies" have been taking extreme advantage of us, and who wants to be friends with a country that willingly surrenders to Islam?

Fuck off Mohammed. Day of the Rope soon for you inbred shit colored savages.

>How will mummy may ever recover !?
Will she even know he said it? that isn't her account

This is funny as fuck. Reminder: Trump is not against the British people in this tweet, but he is attacking the puppet Theresa May.

Hopefully, Maybot responds and then Trump really goes in on her.

I love Trump

I'm so glad I voted for this man

talk shit get hit

good lord he has some pep in his step today

Destroy? Like the arbs t]destroyed your race?

Fucking rapebaby

This. A May mayday may may will be born.

truth. the bantz is funny, but it's just bantz. kick out a couple million spics and muslims and ill take him seriously

Yes President Trump. Destroy that Cultural Marxist anti white cunt.
>inb4 "State visit revoked"

pls mention the african and muslim gangs preying on underage white girls for sex that are still operation. Pls mention. pls mention.

Does anyone like Theresa May?

HAHAHAHA

This user has a point. Trump supporter here, but wouldn't we ALL win if we can meme Trump into banning whites from voting?

Specifically poorly educated highschool whites. I feel this is the voting block that is voting against our interests.

Also, Trump is creating division. In the last years he's been the most divisive figure throughout the Western world. This is exactly what Sup Forums wants because this will cause the left to further go against whites, putting more people on the side of Sup Forums. It's a double edged sword though. The pushback from the left has to be equal.

Cannot wait for our media to react tomorrow. They cannot handle the banter!

No. She's an authoritarian cuckservative.

Oh look!
>this orange faggot is tweeting like 14yo instead of working

She said if you are britain first you are a nazi

No but shes the better choice than Comrade "I love Stalin" Corbyn.

Too bad tresemme is sleeping now.

Not the good kind of Authoritarian either the worst kind, the (((Civic))) kind.

Are the glow in the dark cia niggers behind these manlet shops

God I am so glad I'm not a bong. They are not even allowed to have thoughts like this due to the thought crimes. Meanwhile my president tweets it to the world bigley!

Bongistan BTFO

WRONG TWITTER ACCOUNT, IT SHOULD BE @Theresa_May lol, he's tweeted to a troll account

ugh i see the leftypol spaniard is back

Fuck off, Manuel

Am I the only one that thinks John Kelly, Stephen Miller and Trump are all in on this shit posting? I don't think Kelly is the serious guy the media plays him up to be. Remember he got caught on a hot mic telling Trump to use his sword on the fake media?

youtube.com/watch?v=YxpqwtHkcbU

Funny because you had to shrink him, as he's probably bigger than you

>tfw teflon don is 6'3

He is tweeted to a troll account?

Also, wasn't Kelly's son killed by a sand nigger?

THis is bretty much the state of all britcucks right now

No, she is single-handedly destroying Brexit and what it meant for the UK. She is going to negotiate for a huge divorce bill, and we still won't be able to decide who comes in and out of borders and makes our laws.

Brexit under Theresa May will not be a true Brexit. Almost nothing will have changed. I pray she is out by the end of the year.

i like your guy more than i like our guy

not a soul that isn't chosen I reckon.

Wrong. This is what Russia wants
>inb4 muh Russia

From the Wikipedia article on the aims include in the famous text, Foundations of Geopolitics, which Putin is following to the letter :

Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics

Can't your parliament reject it? Which it full well might, with the communist in opposition and May losing control of the party.

Shit. Wrong Theresa May. He forgot the _ . Everyone makes mistakes though.

Alright, that is what Russia wants.

>implying that what Russia wants isn't what Sup Forums wants.

If Sup Forums wants for some of its beliefs to genuinely consecrate, division and separatism among various factors is a must.

Yes

4D swipe at her cyber irrelevance most likely.
>you're just not that important to me

fixed the tweet.

Trump is bumping against and feeling hemmed in by TDS. these tweets are his accelerationist instinct kicking in.

(((British Tories)))

The Irish were right the whole time. Really makes you think.

geprüft

They can. I truly want this twat to become PM just so May's gone. He will probably be out quickly anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmJvSRE1K7s

Sounds like it’s straight from the Democrat playbook, dickwad.

He's fat and old as fuck
>takes golf cart instead of walking
>eats garbage food
Pretty much anyone could take him

>May is basically hanging onto "BBUH THE OPPOSITION DOES NOT WEAR TIES SO I CAN BE THE ONLY ONE TO TALK TO PEOPLE"
>attempts to even slightly stand up to trump after the embarrassment with the paris climate acord
>rebuked this fucking hard
Thank fucking christ, get the bot out.

Never underestimate the damage a communist can cause.
Call me naive, but I'd say full blown accelerationism isn't completely needed to fix the world.

Not an argument

oh yes lets just let (((college))) educated whites vote, surely this will be in everyone's best interest and not just a handful of coastal states and big cities!

>Can't your parliament reject it?
Yup, and you'll never guess what robotic shit didn't want that, also, May's the one pushing for a hard brexit, and cutting off all ties with europe economically and politically is going to be extremely difficult without greasing some palms.

You retarded invading goatfucker, the account is even verified.

Hahahah, tooth niggers btfo

>no allies in Europe
>Australia saying UK's cards on a trade deal are unfair
>May alienating Trump
>tfw the UK will go bankrupt in your lifetime
A-at least brown people won't want to move to another impoverished country

:'^)

Donald Trump unironically has to go, no joke

by not being 56% white

>responds with traitorous faggotry
Never change

ffs, May made the softest rebuke of the retweets that she possibly could.

he's 70. i bet he could fuck up the vast majority of 70 year olds.

You do need a hard brexit to be fair. Without it, nothing will change at all.
The EU is an enemy as long as it exists.

the eu is your ally
they are just punishing you for creating disorder
remember that your country either way cockblocked many initiatives you deserve this

No you Americans are the enemy. The world would be 100x better without you Amerimutts right now

>You do need a hard brexit to be fair.
Yeah, instead of trading with our closest neighbours and becoming part of a federation of equals, we should better situate ourselves for our future as Airbase One: Home of America's finest.

Fuck off yank.

>literally drag us into WW2
>i-i-it's the american's fault!

Yeah, and hed probably fuck up these cuck faggot anti-whites invading Sup Forums as well.
Remember the guy that rushed the stage? He swuared up and was about to pop him before SS jumped infront of him to hold him back, and then he still tried to shove the SS guy out of the way to get to the faggot running at him.

(((Fellow Trump Supporter)))

>you deserve this
Well, the 17m that voted out and non-voters do.

Britbongs
>not even once

I'm fairly certain it was the Japanese who got you into world war 2, you fucking faggot, read a book.

>flag
post discarded. Can't wait until all you Americans lose access to Sup Forums after the NN repeal