And I quote, “DEEP STATE”

Trump just tweeted this and it sounds lik....GRAB THE SUMP PUMPS BOIS ITS TIME TO DRAIN THIS SWAMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs9Pvc6LoJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm unfamiliar with whatg this means in relation to anything. Please explain?

HOLY SHIT
HE'S FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW

You been sleeping? He wants the codes..

Oh shit, that could be big.

>twice in 28 hours

happening soon fellow patriots

Trump already haz teh codez,
now ur fukd

Deep State becoming a house hold name - we need to breed a country full of conspiracy theorists, its the only way to win

quite large if verified

Yeah Mueller is gonna bring more charges against somebody or Flynn is turning. Trump is trying to build up some anger against the deep state before it happens.

He's pissing his pants right now. Something big and bad for him is about to happen and he knows it.

>conspiracy theorists
its real tho

don't depend entirely on the mueller theory
Hope so but plan for nothing
Who's doing the pissing?

At this point im willing to believe the piss tape is real just because of the way Trump is acting.

THERE IS NO FUCKING PEE TAPE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

So then Mueller is about to indict Flynn or Flynn is turning on Trump setting him up for perjury charges when he's finally brought in to testify. Either way, Trump's not freaking out on Twitter for no reason.

Why don't we bother with Kek anymore?

Kek still around?

he here

When Trump is "freaking out" he doesn't tweet at all you retard. He goes silent.

Bump

I find he usually tweets a lot more when bad news about him or his campaign was coming out. I would be happy to be wrong but I can't shake this feeling shit's going really bad for him right now.

>t. 14 year old newfag

wouldn't matter to be entirely honest

Trump could deal the swamp a death blow and make up for it a thousandfold
Of course i wouldn't believe it if they released one

What a hilarious song and dance show is being put on, Americans actually buy into all this nonsense.

are past presidents immune from prosecution?

I've spoken with Kek.

He has abandoned us.

Things are escalating boys

We can't let that happen!!

What a second what if the antagonist tweets towards May are related? Didn't British Intelligence leak shit to the US media during his presidential campaign?

Yep. Mueller interviewed Jared so Trump is sending out Nunes to try and distract again.

By stating facts about Congress pursuing serious charges against the FBI and the DOJ?

Congress doesn't do shit. Trump is freaking out because his shit is about to get wrecked.

that stings

DELETE his unfiltered Twitter

They are on to us.

Yea to me he seems more ballsy than ever now.

Repeat after me : DRAIN

The fact that you think "conspiracy theory" means "wild delusion" shows how far the disinformation has worked. A conspiracy is literally just a group of people planning something, which most geopolitical events involve.

Oh wow you're so concerned right now

Mueller Massacre incoming.

Jesus fucking Christ. the POTUS just said there's a Deep State in OUR country. Your grandfathers would've taken this as a call to arms, stop being desensitized pussies and realize how huge this is fuckers!!!!!!

I dont ever recall Trump using the term Deep State. He always used the term swamp.
Now he says it twice in one day? I think things are escalating.

the fire arises

DRAIN!

WE CAN'T LET GRUUNMMPFF GET THE KEY DOCUMENTS. IMPEEEEEEEEACH!

DRAIN

>those lazy, confirming digits

Please don't tell me we're in the evil timeline where (((they))) win

>druuuummmfff reeeeeeeeeeee
you didn't see his comfy speech today. tick tock.

Why does Trump bother with shit. He just needs to instigate an attack against the Congress (terrorists, commies, feminists etc), declare martial law and suspend your stupid constitution. Then get rid of the kikes, libtards, commies and all the deep state CIA assholes.

DRAIN

No, republicans sat on the counter attack for a year. Dems fired all their bullets in a non election year and republicans are now ready to start the counter attack...the one thing you are right about is that it's going to be big....this is just build up before the christsmas break and the scorched earth on building to 2018 mid terms

is this the one?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs9Pvc6LoJw

Nah kek is with us man. We will
Win.

Drain!

>999
>404
Oh fuck it hapappining!

He knows his support base. Trump is good at telling people what they want to hear.

HAPPENING!

They are messing with Kushner. They shouldn't. The people have their president.

PRAISE KEK

Sup Forums made the piss tape story up. Someone post the caps.

He did promise there was going to be a Storm. We'll see how this materializes. Flynn is a true Patriot, he wouldn't sell out so that possibility can be discarded.

Nah this is low energy, you need high energy to summon kek.

>Deep State becoming a house hold name

Interesting. I wonder if it's percolated through to the the general population of the msm idiocracy

Don't leave me hanging frogbro
THE!

Why are american institutes working against Trump? How is this even democracy?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nice larp faggot.
The only getting the rope is Clinton, Obama and the rest of the DNC thanks to flynn and his work in the past administration.

Most people are aware of an elite ruling class after the stunt they pulled in 08.

I've actually been to Bulgaria. Not as much of a shithole as Croatia, but that's setting the bar pretty low.

You guys do make some really good plum brandy though, so I suppose you can be proud of that.

We don’t need Kek now that we have Trump. Kek was only our vehicle, his work is done, he rests

are you suggesting keith olbermann isnt reliable

SWAMP!!!

Bump

*Deep State is freaking out.
FTFY

Trump is showing that the Trump Campaign-Era never left us.

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Reminder white nationalists do not believe in the Deep State and do not believe Unite the Right was a setup.

bigly if bigly

DRAIN!!!!!!!!

How else will he nuke the Rothschild's bunkers?

Bump

Have a ((you)), ya filthy animal

suck it bro

Trump has an enormous ego. He wants to go down in history as the guy who overcame impossible odds to save his country, not as they guy who seized power by killing all his enemies.

yeah I voted for his ass too. couldn't pull for killary, but this shit is hillary-ous

kek

Don't speak such blatant non-truths. Kek will bring us salvation and jews will receive damnation.

Yep

Congress can put people in jail for that, dumbfuck

>Trump is freaking out because his shit is about to get wrecked.
Says increasingly nervous democrat for the 7 thousandth time.

>ywn yell DRAIN while gunning down libshits with your Right Wing Death Squad

My numbers say otherwise

My body and soul are ready

Bigly if yuge.

Trump is in God Emperor mode now! He's over 9000 million in net worth.

I fucking love the way Trump tweets like a filthy pleb. I never liked Obama, the fucking oily smooth and calculated tweets were gay as hell. I don't care if it was "presidential"

Arrests habbening already my friendos. Kek is guiding our GEOTUS. Digis confirm

I'll just leave this here. Fucking niggers.

GEOTUS is fuckin comin. Shits about to get real.

How do you know all these pertain to these investigations. The chart title seems to indicate that it's nationwide totals. I'm sure there are sealed proceedings in other cases.

I'm not a fan of focus group communications either.

You're not wrong. The conspiracy lexicon is one of the only means of having a public discourse which presumes a cabal in need of thwarting. I mean, we won't tell the normies it's the Jews until the ovens have been pre-heated, but you ain't wrong. We do well to normalize the idea that something is wrong and we only need find out who is behind making shit wrong. I mean, where is the lie in that notion anyway?

Because the yearly average is 1000. This is history in the making. Never have we seen this level of indictments in so short a time. GEOTUS isn't dumb enough to use D.C. Courts. Taking them in there home state

ah shiiiiieeet

Is this confirmed? Like real sources who spell out the analysis. Early on I know the Virginia ones were undeniably higher than normal. But then everyone started aggregating states and I've been pretty skeptical of the whole thing.

how has he not been offed by a 'lone gunman'?
the CIA must be seething that they haven't shut him up yet.
If anything happens to him, it wont be the lone nutter, it will be the CIA.