Can somebody redpill me on what he actually did?

Every source is the same spiel saying he was a war criminal. What did he actually do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one knows.

Before today, I had never even heard of Praljak.

Defended his country and people from Islamic fighters sent from abroad during Bill Clintons presidency. Same as every civilization that has the unfortunate luck of coming in contact with the mudlsimes

we don't know what happened in vegas 2 months ago

keep that in mind

Blew up a gay little footbridge and some mosques that the Hague double pinky swears were not sniper nests.

They wanted to jail him because he is an anti-Muslim nationalist.

He destroyed a bridge which "affected the muslim population at a disproportionate rate."
Basically victors justice with a dash of >muh sandnigggers

He dared to dream.

so called command responsibility:

> some members of your unit kill a jihadi... I mean, innocent Muslim civilian
> you are guilty because you are their supreme commander, even if there is no evidence that you ordered the killing or incited it

Since there were several people that the Hague found to have commaand responsibility in the case, they concluded that there was a joint criminal enterprise between them to commit (((war crimes)))

That is what Praljak was found guilty of

the bridge was ruled to have been a legitimate military goal so that was dropped
he's a victim/perpetrator of tuđman's politics
tuđman created instability by letting mujahedin get to bosnia through croatia and croatian part of BiH, this was sometime after the start of the war when croats and bosniaks were still allied (albeit shakily)
it all went to shit in '93

Karremans must hang too. But wait... he's one of the good guys so no...

Remove kebab, face jail.

Hang on. There'll be a Trump tweet to clear all this up soon enough. Fingers crossed.

Thank Christ the burger-warriors never step over the line. That would be so embarrassing. In the box at the Hague.

Literally nothing wrong

Retarded daily mail is calling him a warlord.

He sort of was in a semantic way, he organized his own fighting group.

what slav didnt though? none of those countries ever had a stable army

He did nothing wrong.

the right thing

Nothing wrong.

Hague Assholes

Grats EU CuckFucks

F's for Praljak

I rewatched his bit in the Death of Yugoslavia documentary. He talks about concentration camps and how he said that they should be careful or they may lose their honor if something goes wrong.

Rundown:

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.

Press F

he was a Philadelphia eagles fan... who finally got called out for being a total faggot

Anyone that defends christians in my book, is a hero, and his case, now a martyr.

F