Almost everyone tells me mass immigration is fine

>almost everyone tells me mass immigration is fine
>only Sup Forums tells me it's bad

Who is right?

Damn she's cute, who is she?

>she

forget the "muh humanitarianism" reasons, from an economic perspective it was meant to bolster the demographics of european countries cause they need more young people to pay for the older people. Turns out if you have a massive welfare state the people you import just go on welfare and suck the system dry even harder therefore only allow immigrants if you aren't going to allow welfare (the shit poor ones are less likely to come in this case)

drew barrymore.

That lady has seen some shit. Bless her for not exposing them.

Sup Forums

Most of the people saying immigration is fine are sheltered white young people with no real experience with the people on whose behalf they claim to advocate.

fuck u and your stupid thread, you lazy dumbass pos

.. that the kind of thing you were looking for?

If it's not overwhelmingly obvious to you by now, you might have an IQ below 70.

How'd it work out for the people who lived on your island before Indo-Europeans came? Or American Indians? Or abbos? Or Ainu? Etc.

the kikes, obviously.

>you might have an IQ below 70
It's at least 90.

It's Drew Barrymore have you never seen a movie?

The people for mass immigration have one or more of these traits:
>Live in gated, white communities
>Worked with one immigrant who was 'just like us'
>Hate the white race
>Are kikes
>Are shitskins themselves
>Are communists
>Are women
>Never have had to deal with people from the countries the immigrants are coming from apart from one or two, or at most not leaving a tourist area in a foreign country

The people against mass immigration:

>Have to deal with the immigrants

IDK, you pick.

Sup Forums is always right

>Sup Forums is always ALT-right

of all the words of tongue and pen the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

never forget.

Get an airbnb in Malmo for a week then decide for yourself.

Sage.