Have you ever cut someone out of your life for their political views? Or had it done to you?

Have you ever cut someone out of your life for their political views? Or had it done to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/1820811899
unvis.it/avclub.com/1820811899
washingtonexaminer.com/campus-newspaper-editorial-your-white-dna-is-an-abomination/article/2641940
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Belly Button Lint Connoiseur

>Parents work two jobs to support brat
>Brat is raised by MTV and pop culture

Gee, I wonder who the brat is going to be more loyal too.

The family unit has been destroyed.

No.

no, but I know to ask for Amazon gift cards so my city folk family don't know I'm buying gun shit.

Got a fraternity brother who did a stint in the peace corps in the Fiji islands and now he works for the UN. We used to be good buds, bonded over hip hop music (he loves Eminem). I was hurt at first but since the election I've lost a bunch more friends, because normie propaganda is real. Basically I hope Trump is for real and I can shove that shit in all their faces someday. I didn't talk shit to them when they disagreed with me. Groupthink is a bitch.

>liberals turning into scientologists

Yes. A girl I briefly dated in law school unfriended me on Facebook on Inauguration Day. We'd been pretty good friends for awhile, but she was insane with the Trump panic. I had kept my powerlevel strictly concealed, but then a classmate had a thread going about how excited he was about Trump and I commented that I would never get tired of all the winning.

basically cut out my whole mothers side of the family
im still going to christmas parties and a few birthday parties

everytime they have a get together its a non stop hissyfit about trump and it should have been heri just want to have fun not listen to adults cry like children

its sad cuz theyre the only family i have and now i have to get rid of them

i do however take my Alzheimers riddled grandma from the retirement home to church every sunday even though she's starting to forget who i am :(

sorry for the long retarded post im drunk as a skunk

Two of my friends from childhood, I've cut them out of my life since they decided they hated Trump more than they wanted to be civil around me. They were in my wedding party, and now I'll never see them again.

No. But I'm pretty much done talking to my uncle because he's a welfare fraud. Fuck that lazy piece of human garbage.

>unmarried long term partner makes $200k per year. they don't get married because if they do, he loses his gibs
>they both run up credit cards before declaring bankruptcy (illegal). never pay back creditors.
>he tours the country all year following some hippy band. smokes weed all the time. always has money for weed and expensive trips. never has any money for anything else.
>lied on daughter's university admissions for income. since he's not technically married, he listed himself as the only parent with "no money". kid got full ride even though he can definitely afford it.
>on long term disability for some made up chronic issue that happened 20+ years ago.
>despite being on long term gibs, he works under the table for another uncle that totally overpays him for what he's doing
>despite being drastically overpaid (90k) under the table (lots of risk for company) for retard work, he still complains and throws a temper tantrum about pay. gets fired and frustrates entire family.
>supported Bernie Sanders and constantly complains about the 1%. While making ~330k per year as a household while collecting disability, getting free govt healthcare, following a band around the country, and not working more than 20 hours a week.

Seriously want to call disability fraud and get him arrested. It enrages me.

I had it done to me by a friend who I've known and has known me for 15 years because I supported Trump
On Election Day I bant'd him with a "move to Canada with Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham" facebook comment and it was enough to trigger him all the way to Pluto

Yep. I'm not going to be friends with people who advocate white genocide on the guise that they're being "good white people."

Ive got some folks like this. Fucking wish I had never wasted time on them.

Why is it so that families in the US argue so much about politics and why does it ruin families in the US? What do you hope to achieve? At best you might convince a family member to agree on your views, which will basically give you nothing. At worst you might lose a family member or your whole family.

Me and my father have the same world view, but we can disagree on politics and policies sometimes. I think he enjoys a different perspective on things and kinda wants me to challenge him or maybe shed some light on a topic he's curious on. I enjoy his perspective on politics, especially considering his life experiences.

I think we deep down understand and agree upon the absurdity of life and politics, so that must of our discussions end up some kind of tongue-in-cheek intellectual banter on political issues.

My brother is the polar opposite from me on damn near everything. He thinks no one should have guns and the government can do whatever they want because people have to be nannied, but he's still my brother and I know he's a good person. How anyone can be this ridiculous over political views is beyond me.

looks like that's from a gawkermedia site
which one OP?

avclub.com/1820811899
Did my research

Archive please unvis.it/avclub.com/1820811899

LOL only white people would consider everyone having more sex than them genocide.

I refuse to associate myself with people who don't share my passion with bread.

Yes we are at war and I didnt start it. I play to win.

I CANT ARCHIVE WITH THESE FAT AMERICAN FINGERS

DAMN YOU CORN SYRUPPP

no, i'm not friends with any children.

>Why is it so that families in the US argue so much about politics and why does it ruin families in the US?

We're pushy assholes. That's why we're #1, baby.

must be nice to be able to be that pickey

Its almost like she is using Trump to hide behind the reality of her dysfunctional family situation.

Call them now.

He cant get away with this. Do what is right

That enrages me. You fucking should. Man up and get rid of the filth in our own households.

Holy shit are you telling me gawker lived through gamergate? What happened? We didn't stuff its mouth with holy wafers after driving the stake and cutting off its head?

Political disagreements should not destroy relationships grounded in shared experience. Any person who acts in such a way is neither mentally stable, nor worthy of thought.

No, only liberals does that.

No, I'm not a women.

Gave up on a friend because they became derply liberal and started supporting causes they had considered idiotic previously.

>Why is it so that families in the US argue so much about politics
I think it has a bit to do with Hollywood culture infiltrating every part of our lives. It's entertainment that's also real to us, so by choosing a "side" we're too proud to accept compromise just like we want our favorite characters to be "right" all the time.
I don't know, that's kind of a dumb thought I've had and I'm sure there's more to it.

They were also half nigger and never kept promises

ya two of my best friends growing up started being dicks to me because i'm white. always mentioning my privilege and that i got to where i'm today by just being white and not because i worked hard.

needless to say, they're both single and don't have many friends. they try to hit me up every now and then but i learned to ignore them and cut them out completely

yep, anybody that is a left wing cuck, I have no time for them in my life.

No, I don't have to cut retarded leftists out of my life, I enjoy debating and arguing with them, it's fun for me. They're the ones who do the cutting, mostly. I have cut people out of my life who had leftist views, but it wasn't due to their politics, but more due to me outgrowing them and our pasttimes and interests diverging.

lel just remembered I had a guy at work who was super serial about moving back to britain if trump got elected. him and his wife have dual citizenship so he was certain he "wouldn't be able to stop her" (because obviously his wife would make the decision)

going on over a year now and they're still here. i kek every tim

This is just disgusting, I hate ppl like this

Wasa waaa, their conservative, waaa, I dont trust my family with guns

Bitch plz, some ppl like me cut their families off because they raised you with cockroaches, and you never had any friends because they all thought you were weird

And I bet I'm lucky, some parents are so shitty they'd throw their children's lives away for drugs or they rape their kids

But this bitch, fuck her

Yes. Excluded hardcore liberal relative, distant, because when I told him that I had almost been beaten to death by "enrichment" that I was making it up and basically called me a RACIS NAZI.

He deserved it.

>Belly Button Lint Connoisseur

lol so random

Kikebook, just fuck off

Lol go fuck yourself. They're literally advocating for murdering whites.
washingtonexaminer.com/campus-newspaper-editorial-your-white-dna-is-an-abomination/article/2641940

I've got a French buddy here in the US. We've known eachother over a decade. Anyway, he's always been a pretty avowed communist. I never thought anything of it - just edgy Frenchy shit or whatever. But he's not really French. He's some percentage Moroccan. Probably 50%+.

Anyway, he and his wife are kind of nuts. They had a mud-breed kid (she's white). She's a crazy Democrat, like real crazy, like won't shut up about it EVER crazy. And all she does is quote shit she reads on her leftist blogs. She doesn't know the details, she knows only the details those blogs compile for her, and she mistakes her mastery of leftist talking points for a mastery of politics.

Well, she's a teacher, so she refuses to send their kid to private school. She hates private schools, and thinks that parents who don't send their kids to public school are racist, elitist, terrible people. And not just private schools either. Any public school that isn't basically an inner city free-for-all of immigrant children. If you're not sending your kid there, you're depriving them of the multicultural exposure they NEED. In the end it's obvious that they both just hate white culture. I hadn't put the pieces together with my French buddy, but it was obvious with her.

But I said once that I'm gonna get out of the city and raise my kids in a rural area. He stopped, and was like "You don't want to raise your son out there... with... those people man."

Bang, right there, I decided I wasn't friends with him anymore. I kept it in my head, but I said to him "Those people are MY people. It's how I was raised." He shut up, but you could see his mind jogging for some way to come back at me. I finished my drink and I haven't spoken with him since. Nor will I.

He was the last nonwhite friend I had. And the last nonwhite friend I will ever have.

one of my old girlfriends dumped me when she found out i was a right-winger

it was a serious relationship, too

i told her that we could still be happy together even though we disagree on certain things, but her mind was made up

she was a sheltered girl who couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't want to open the borders and give big hugs to the barbarians crashing through the gates

the last thing i heard about her was that she hit the wall hard and was considering adopting a niglet

>95% of the people I work with are Trump supporters
>mfw

Get a job that's actually market-facing and takes a degree and you won't find many berniebros

I still get along with my Leftie uncle who is taking care of my grandma. Although Mom noticed that the Fox News channel was set to locked on the TV.

>campus-newspaper-editorial

Oh boy I bet those are some well reasoned and thought-out arguments that will win over the masses.

You're freaking out over shitposting, son.

Yep.

I have some relatives that are the absolute hyper DailyKos / HuffPo type liberals.

Last November they didn't want Christmas presents. They didn't want any gifts from anyone. They wanted everyone to get together and march against the Trumpocalypse - their word.

In Liberal California (where i no longer live) people were legit freaking out. Like, irrational behavior. My brother was stuck on a narrow road while a tow truck serviced a broken down car. This liberal pulls up, gets out of her car, and starts screaming at everyone. The tow truck driver, the guy with the broken down car, my brother, saying how it's probably their fault that Trump got elected, how she hopes they're happy with the outcome, etc.

We're talking complete looney tunes behavior. These types of liberals do exist. And there's millions of them. The limousine liberals, champagne liberals, who are so far off in lala land they don't even live in the same world we do.

I mean you think it's a meme. You think these liberals screaming with clenched fists, crying while they watch TV, you think that's all a meme. You think that's just a few people that were projected into the spotlight as a joke.

No. That's the reality of many, many, liberal locations throughout the USA.

Go hang out with a few of the Somalis that Obama and Bush imported. That should solve your problem.

You are afraid to face your family and own your shit-tier political choices. You lack courage, and your ideals are of no value. But rather than admit that you were wrong, you have decided to alienate yourself from your family. Your immaturity will eventually fade, and it will be replaced with some wisdom. Only then will your have the ability to understand the importance of family and loyalty.

My law school looked like there was a shooting or something the day after the election. It was great. Fucking law school liberals who brag about being a Marxist and then go to biglaw.

That's awesome. In the end, it's you that won. I'm able to see past politics with 90% of people. I don't give a shit if you're a buzzfeed swilling dummy. Just don't let it shape your personality. Don't let it drip into literally everything about you. Keep it to yourself if you can't help but seethe over Trump and the Alt Right, or whatever your blogs are bitching about today.

One of my best buds is a moderate Democrat. Moderate. Like, he's open to discussion about most stuff, and you can tell he thinks the left is going nuts, but he just cannot embrace Trump. He makes a Trump joke about once every 5 days. Big deal. I know Trump's an oddball, and the only difference is that I love it and he hates it.

If he kept wallowing in shit, bitching about it nonstop, quoting statistics and blog entries at me until he established that I'm on his side, we'd be done for. And that's the thing that really throws me - how many people signal, signal, signal in order to get you to respond with the appropriate affirmation of their opinions. It's okay to state your view, but don't draw the line in the sand and insist that everyone step to your side.

We're white people. When Rahowa kicks off, they're either on our side or they're dead meat. So we should have at least that much in common to form a friendship around, right? I mean, unless you outright state that you'd side with the shitskins, we can be friends.

i never did, because i truly do not care that much IRL if someone disagrees with me. i can still get on with them if they're cool with me. but it did happen to me.
>had this female friend, kinda dated briefly when we were younger, both were vegan libshits back then
>would hang out on the rare occasion after all that
>last time i met up with her tell her i like Trump and his ideas
>start dropping redpills on her about the middle east, white interests, etc
>she says she's not very political so doesn't really have an opinion but is interested in hearing me out
>leaves awkwardly
>never hear from her again

God I wish I coulda been there. I'd graduated over a year before. I harvested so much liberal intellectual salt from my former classmates though. So fucking much.

That's nice what you do for your grandma, user, have a meme and enjoy your drink.

In a big leftist city. Can confirm. It's reached levels of absurdity here that wouldn't even make the cut in an absurdist comedy. They'd be on the cutting room floor for being 'too unrealistic'. The amount of over-the-top diaper doodling that took place after the election was hilarious. I had an old friend call me at 12:30am asking me if this was real, or was it a dream. Was Trump really just elected? She cried. She had no idea I was swilling champagne and shitposting on Sup Forums. And all I said was "It's not going to be the end of the world. You'll be fine." But they don't WANT to believe that. They'd rather see this shit devolve into Mad Max than have to admit that Trump isn't destroying the country.

They'd rather witness the end of Western Civilization than admit they're wrong.

Relatives are all hyper leftists, strong womyn, muh-wage-gap, muh-patriarchy type.
When I was younger, and still living with my family, I revealed my power to a female cousin, who is a doctor (expecting her to be smart).
Explained to her that there are differences between males and females, and that's why females are paid less.
She lost her shit at me, called me a sexist, told me that women are actually, if anything, smarter than men, and men just used physical dominance to keep them down.
Told me I was a loser and I was just angry because I was unattractive. Literally transformed into a feminist meme right before my eyes.
Parents heard her screaming. She told them what I said. They went ape-shit at me and told me I should be ashamed of myself and that I was pathetic.

Left home a week later, never contacted anyone from my family again. They have sent some emails, a few of them apologetic. But fuck that shit. I just don't exist in the same universe as they do. Nothing they think makes any sense to me. It's as if we are in two different worlds, that slightly intersect, but each world operates under its own different rules. (In reality, they're just fucking stupid and fail to understand basic statistics.)

When I find out someone is a leftist I limit all communication with them to the bare essentials. Nobody around me knows about my political beliefs. I am the weird, quiet guy at work. But I do my job very well (maths teacher) so nobody says anything about it.

Yeah there were some girls walking around with basically a thousand yard stare, others crying on the phone. All the pro immigrant pro hillary soy boys were devastated, too.

Apparently one of the conlaw profs cried and said he wasn't going to lecture and would instead just take questions. And it was a guy. What a fucking disgrace.

I was up till 3am drinking and celebrating with some of my righty friends and was hungover as hell but it was so great. Can still remember getting up for my 8am and checking my phone to make sure it was real and laughing out loud in my bed for a solid minute.

lol yeah its okay they've only been at it since 2013.

I was close with a negro co-worker for 2 years or so, until he found out, from other co-workers who I'd conversed with, that I was a Nazi sympathizer. Luckily, I was just about to leave that job in any case. I tried to meet up with him afterward, to get back a couple of books I'd loaned him, but he wouldn't respond to my emails. What a nigger.

I pretty much lost all my friends except one over the last year, I'm even really quiet about my political views but I let a few things slip and now they all ignore me. I have zero regrets, if they are that petty I don't want to know them anyway and my whole goal in life right now is to cut out the extraneous bullshit, which they apparently were. The one person I still see regularly has been my true friend for the last 25 years, that's worth a million fair weather friends.

Did you post this bush in the thread about Texas State? Thanks for providing me a new fetish, you degenerate.

I mean, nothing like that. But there are plenty of people I knew throughout college who went full SJW/marxist and just became annoying to hang around.

But nothing like "OMG I WAS PERFECTLY COOL WITH YOU BEFORE BUT IT TURNS OUT YOU VOTED FOR DRUMPF SO NOW WE CAN'T SPEAK"

No. One of my good friends in an unabashed communist and has openly fought during EDL rallies back when it was a thing, the fact that I disagree with his political views is not an issue because we're grown fucking men and can agree to disagree.

Rejecting an opposing view is how democracy breaks down, its only just that it starts in America.

If you can’t live with yourself, just have faith he’ll get his.

No but I'd really fucking like to.

>hehe i am le mature centrist and above it all

>Rejecting an opposing view is how democracy breaks down
In case you haven't realised, that is what leftists have been doing for the last 10 years.

I despise people who say "hurr durr, even though leftists are shutting everything down and attacking right-wingers in the street, we shouldn't do it too or else we'd be hypocrites." I just dunno where you get your stupidity from. Like those dumb, cunty primary school teachers who will punish two kids equally, when one of them punched the other, and the other smacked him back.

>that's the thing that really throws me - how many people signal, signal, signal in order to get you to respond with the appropriate affirmation of their opinions

i see so much of that these days

conservatives will entertain other points of view, but liberals absolutely will not

liberals firmly believe that their views are tantamount to progress, and anyone who doesn't completely submit to liberal ideology is "evil"

the funny thing about the old girlfriend I mentioned is that she had no problems getting fucked sideways by me when she did not know I was "evil"

when she found out I was one of the "evil" people, all the sweet shit that I did for her -- the dates, the pick-me-up notes, the birthday gifts, the getaways -- became null and void

it's amazing how quickly they turn on you

you could be a regular saint, but browse one alt-right website or point out one racial difference, and you automatically become a sinner who must be condemned to hell

these days, I just pump and dump

it's easier, and I get a huge kick out of fucking liberal chicks who have no clue that the Chad in their bed is as right-wing as they come

i wanna say good on him for playing the system, but the last line does bother me.

I'm not a centrist, I just accept that people will have differing views whether they are objectively wrong or not. We've both discussed our different opinions and have remained civil over it.

Right wing violence is still taboo in Europe, people still remember the various fascist and nationalist governments of the '30s and '40s.

>to get back a couple of books I'd loaned him
fuck I've done this with a nigger I used to work with
Haven't heard from him either

>had it done to you
lost friends, best friends and family
I live in nyc so they're all rabid anti-trumpers
love you nordbro
>They'd rather witness the end of Western Civilization than admit they're wrong.
they're delusional narcissists who, deep down, hate themselves.
>I pretty much lost all my friends except one over the last year
>mfw
>The one person I still see regularly has been my true friend for the last 25 years, that's worth a million fair weather friends.
that's how I feel about it; what kind of friends were they ever to begin with?

some people don't want to know and some have an instinct to avoid potential dissidents

Sounds like you made a good choice man. What is it with leftists and lashing out so insanely like that? I can sit quietly while people say the dumbest shit, and I don't lose my cool. Why can't they do that?

Intentionally. Whites have the weakest family unit of any race.

what a pathetic waste of human resources, their inevitable suicide can't come soon enough. i genuinely feel bad for the parents who wasted so much time, effort and money raising this non-entity.

I had a friend who turned out to be a faggot. Didn't talk to him after I found out.

Sich is life as a conservative in leafland

No, I've got plenty of friends who I disagree with politically and still get along with. I'm actually glad I do as political discussions with them help me round out my talking points for conversations with Normies. My family is funny about politics though. The liberals in my family have largely come around to the idea that even if they disagree with Trump on some things he's not nearly as bad as the media act like he is, it's the cuckservatives in my family that have swimming in Trump-Putin hysteria. But they're all family and honest hardworking people so politics isn't going to drive us apart.

>I just accept that people will have differing views whether they are objectively wrong or not. We've both discussed our different opinions and have remained civil over it.
Nah, you're a smug cunt who obviously doesn't believe they will be affected by what is happening. Every time I feel bad for you fuckers, watching your country go into the toilet, I happen to speak to one of you and remember what giant cunts you are, and how it couldn't happen to more deserving assholes.

You deserve everything that is coming to you, you smug, stupid motherfucker.

My sister is trying to do that. First time not coming for thanksgiving in her entire life (usually like 40 relatives and us together have a meal at our house). She is so far to the left that she doesn't even believe that blacks commit proportionately more crime. When I tried to explain to her that it's true, she said everyone compiling the police is racist, and when I cornered her into explaining how everyone in Detroit is racist when they're all Black, she said the Judges were White and the Judges are racist.

At that point, you might as well come out and call yourself a black supremacist. If you believe that every White person in a position of authority is sending innocent people to jail out of contempt for their heritage, that's a MUCH worse accusation than saying black people commit more crime.

SIEG HEIL BROTHER!

yes, alot. I hate refugees (men mostly) and i dont hide it.
This has lost around 10 people from my social network.

also i have cut out even more of the fucking HUG THE WORLD people.

i cant stand stupidity.

Why do you have any loyalty to this patasite? Your family doesn't need to know it's you that made this tapeworm wither and die.

Hail Victory, brother!

This chick cut me out of her life because I forced a fucking red pill down her throat about rape statistics. Showed her irrefutable proof that feminists were inflating statistics to serve and push their agenda. She raged so fucking hard. Better without her though, desu.

and only non-whites would think "white privilege" is something that shouldn't exist.
If you are non-white and you live in Europe or the Anglosphere, guess what: Whites have a RIGHT to privilege in our countries.
We have a right to be treated better by society and the law in our countries.
If we decide to forcefully remove or kill non-whites in our lands, we can do that and still hold the moral superiority; we are not "immoral" or
"evil" for killing non-whites in our lands.

Did I say I endorse or condone when is happening to my country? Or have I said that my friend likes it either? The decline of my country is something that crosses party lines and you'll find people on both sides who are, unfortunately, more than happy to support it, though it is mostly on the left.

>What is it with leftists and lashing out so insanely like that?
Most of them are successful women, lawyers, doctors, etc. The males are about as beta as could possibly be.
For the woman side, subconsciously they know they only got to where they are because of their cunts. But they've built up this surface belief that actually they are more powerful than men. Pointing out facts that suggest otherwise (like differences in IQ between the genders) is threatening this image that they have been using to feel so smug about themselves.

The males are just beta cunts who will go along with whatever women say, because they believe this is the only shot they will have at pussy. For some of them it's true.

sure. i do it all the time. ir really puts things back into perspective, you should try it instead of staying a (((cuck))) for (((reasons)))

What a cock sucker of a child.

> Havent spoken to parents since April
> literally HIDES from conversation/debate about politics

Typical liberal,
they know their shitty ideas dont hold water when challenged.

>Did I say I endorse or condone when is happening to my country? Or have I said that my friend likes it either?
You're sitting here spouting off about how mature and above it all you are.
>hurr durr no I don't get annoyed about people for opposing political views because I'm an adult (unlike you gaiz xDD).
Then your amazing, insightful bullshit:
>rejecting an opposing view is how democracy breaks down.
Not only are right-wing views almost universally rejected publicly (in the West), anyone who expresses them in Europe is threatened with prison. Fucking just as bad as China, but worse, because they smugly believe they have some type of "democracy." Whereas the Chinese at least acknowledge how corrupt they are.

Youre almost right. They view themselves morally right. There is no compromise when morals are at stake. Not to them.

>Raised you with cockroaches
pls tell me you had little cockroach beds next to yours, or you were in a cage with roaches
i wanna believe

No, that’s autistic.

provide statistics irrefutable proofing pls ty

Oh my fucking god
>I don't feel safe at my senpai's house because they have guns and those guns will jump up and shoot me all on their own