Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

>Vidar ar universums mirakel

Other urls found in this thread:

karice.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/p507/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boring gundam aired a boring episode with little action when it needed more. Christmas may not be ruined, but it was disappointing nontheless

So how long will Vidar tolerate Miss Thang piloting a new suit before casually betraying her so that nothing can challenge the superiority of his Kimaris rehash?

Will he ever do anything at all?
Of course not

I legit cried in this scene. Dammit Orga/Mikazuki. There's no way Mika will survive the show at this rate. He will die no doubt about it. Are you happy Okada?

>Christmas may not be ruined
I don't get this meme. P&S ending was stupid as fuck but in no way ruined my Christmas. You have to grow up

karice.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/p507/
interesting
>with AnoHana (2011), I was the one throwing out the kinds of characters and stories I wanted to depict
>But this time, it’s all based on what Director Nagai wanted to do
>I mainly added to the serious side of things.
>we built the show’s narrative around the skeleton of what the director originally wanted to do, so I don’t think that’s changed.

I wouldn't go as far as cry, but I did think it was sad that the only thing he can do is fight.
I know a lot of people don't like him, but I have a soft spot for the little murderer.

Why is Teiwaz treating Orga like he did something wrong

They gave him the mine with the MA almost excavated out. He had no choice but to fight it when it activated

>Soon we shall have glorious VENGEANCE!
How long must we wait a?

will the lead demonic space rat get a stronger punishment? crippling is too good for him.

Until it's cold enough.

I actually do kinda feel bad. He was not able to farm before since he had to work as CGS and now that he has the freedom to be a farmer, he just keeps getting more and more crippled.

after all the murder he did he should get worse

Didn't cry but it broke my heart all the same. As much as I appreciate how realistic it is for Mika to end up a cripple, I wish he could just live peacefully in his farm with his harem (Atra+Kudelia+Orga).

So what happened to that episode titled Mikazuki Augus in the summaries? It was Vidar Vs Mika i think? Was it fake?

we were given 3 episode synopsies, all were fake

Oh well at least Mika will be survive a little longer

Well, that was disappointing.

>Jobber
>The only who could beat it, and nearly died in the process was the best pilot of their time.

Wot

>best pilot
is he even the best pilot? it really feels like it's just that he has 3 angry vaginas and a gundam he is willing to feed bodyparts to.

If mika was the only one able to beat it, how strong were the original 72 mobile suit pilots? They must've been all mika equivalents to some extent if they were able to end the war

I guess the limiter thing comes into play here though, but we don't know if the original pilots ever broke the limiters

Arguably the best but not by a huge extent
It's mostly due to the 3 implants like you said but he's also willing to take more risks and be more violent than the others like akihiro, who is the 2nd best with only 2 implants

Can't wait to see someone like hush get more implants and become a god

>Can't wait to see someone like hush get more implants and become a god
He can't have those remember. He is too old

Nej, låt mig fixa det åt dig.

Vidar är universums mirakel.

True i forgot about that

Poor hush

Turpa kiinni swedupelle.

Mutta Vidar on kyllä paras juttu IBO:sta, kuten Tryon Trysta.

>tfw Scandifags are having a row in an IBO thread

when a beam is that weak what did you expect?

OH really?

Det är offattbart att ni kan förstå vårt språk trots att ert är så annorlunda. Oj... vänta, obligatorisk... svenska... i grundskolan. Hahahahahaha

well at least worst gundam will not air next week

Teiwaz does not like the alliance with McGillis.

Well theur were countless MA during the calamity war so one gundam should atleast be able to beat one MA on his own.

So has the word jobber just lost all meaning now?

Sano tuo päin naamaa, älä internetissä, katsotaan mitä tapahtuu. Pidä hauskaa mamujesi kanssa, menohan siellä on jo tasoa afrikka. Malmo leviää koko ajan.

Watching Hush carry around Mikazuki like a sack of potatoes made me laugh so fucking hard.

More generalized, they don't like that McGillis is Gjallarhorn. They wouldn't have a problem with the alliance if McGillis were an independent party, but him being a Gjallarhorn member means coming with risks Teiwaz normally wouldn't take. It's a huge gamble Tekkadan is doing that could draw Teiwaz into a fight with Gjallahorn that might destroy everything, Old Man's right to be nervous and cautious about it. What he doesn't know is Jacoby is doing the same thing and that risk has just doubled.

>akihiro, who is the 2nd best
is he even? the only one we saw him fight was the gay muslim, who was using something that was more obsolete than a fucking basic graze

To be fair that thing was thinked only to kill humans and maybe fight old ass mobile workers.

Teiwaz boss is going to get killed by the guy who Iok is working with.

Oh my goooood somebody dying in a Gundam show you don't say

next gundam needs to save the franchise from failing like it is here

Well, he could get it Ein-like

>the only thing he can do is fight
As much as I'm sad for Mika, I'm glad Okada noticed most gundam pilots don't really have a good reason to fight (imo). Most of them are moralfags, doing it for their ideals, out of pride, for the pussy, you name it. Even when they're forced to they never leave because growing ideals and becoming a moralfag is a side effect of piloting a Gundam. Even though most of them come to a point in the series where they can leave and should have done so (Amuro and Kamille both had engineering degrees, Judau is smart enough to survive in any environment, etc) but still don't, because... there are a bunch of episodes left.
And then you have Mika. Who couldn't get an education, became a child soldier so he could eat, and is only piloting a Gundam because he's good at it and that's the best thing he can do to survive and reach his goal together with his friends. Even though the Gundam is literally eating him away. He was shaped by an environment where fighting was everything, and that's why he'll wither and die as soon as that world with no fighting in it will be born. And even though he's probably aware of that he stills roots for Kudelia to make that dream come true.
I can't help but like the guy a lot.

t. ANN

I'm almost counting on it. The shadier Jacoby acts in his hatefest of Naze, the more and more likely he's going to pull a coup d'etat.

Yeah, I actually didn't notice I wrote that much. Sorry.

I don't think Mika would like that. After all now Hush is like a son to him

he deserves worse for all the murder he committed

Don't be. It was good.

Samefag

they are both right

It's sad how now it's 100% confirm Mika will die. Hopefully Orga goes down too. Not because i hate him but because those two are brothers for life

>It's sad how now it's 100% confirm Mika will die.
No it isn't

I can't tell which is worse, dead Mika or veggie Mika.

I doubt Orga would allow it too.

how does gundam ruin Christmas?

(You)

>Mika crippled even further
>Hush carrying him around
>Mika can't remember things people told him literally a day ago
>Atra confirming Kudelia x Mika

Damn. Lots of action this episode and it wasn't that notable compared to everything else happening. Watching Mika's body fall apart is getting more and more depressing as we go, especially after watching him squirm helplessly in bed.

Is Mika going to stay connected to Barbatos as much as he can now? The preview with him floating around with the AV system is pretty close to what people expected to happen after he originally became crippled.

Mika will eventually become more Gundam than man. Setsuna would be proud.

It doesn't ruin it so much as it gives you the certainty whatever day it is in 12 weeks will be ruined.

Ask the autists in /m/.

>who's that?
>Mika, this is your son, Kudelia birthed it three days ago remember
>huuun

>Lots of action this episode
I do not believe you

he deserves worse, no sympathy for the horror of Mars after all the innocent people he murdered

Yes, Ein, we know you miss Crank already, but you can shut up now.

Maybe not "lots" but Mika finishing the Mobile Armor in berserker mode.

I'm still salty about the Vidar and McGillis encounter amounting to nothing.

They are gonna fix Mika somehow. There has to be a way to reset his body, how the heck Gundams used to work before? They had a cripple army or what? Someone will rediscover a way to fix him somehow.

>jobber
The only jobber here was McGillis and his fuck boy with the Taurus MS.

So fighting for what they believe in a bad thing?

The only people Mika has murdered are Gjallahorn members who were trying to kill Tekkedan and a guy who tried to have Kudelia killed...

>cripple army

We're not going the route of Thunderbolt again, are we?

M-Maybe they will create a wireless AV connector for Mika. That would fix everything. R-Right guys?

That was even worse desu.

>wireless AV connector
>Mika walks out of the connector's/Barbatos' range
>goes limp

Though I guess it doesn't matter if all he wants to do is help farm after everything is said and done with Tekkadan.

It's better than nothing, specially if the other solution were a super duper loooooooooong AV cable.

They will fix him, they can't our manlet murderhobo crippled like this. It's way too depressing.

I think Chocolate Man might have some access to tech that might help considering how he was able to 'upgrade' Ein.I really don't think that Mika will wind up like Ein but there had to be some way to reverse the damage.

It usually isn't, but Okada did a good job of putting them in a situation where it is. Now all she has to do is pull the string out of that ball of woolen tragedy she crafted. The more Mika will struggle and fightr, the faster his own destruction.

Why is Atra so crazy?

Is Atra barren? Is that why she's asking Kudelia?

Shit childhood

her make a babby statement fucked up the mood good this episode

Remember puru 12's backstory? Maybe she got a surgery too

>They had a cripple army or what?
According to Macky all the gundam pilots were like Ein.

I would like to find out for myself. If you know what I mean.

Yeah. ohhh
noooo

I'm not sure what the writers were thinking with this scene...

Does Atra think Mika having a kid will keep him from fighting?

Was it a poor attempt a t comic relief?

I feel sorry for her...

What do you mean user?

He'll be dead in the cockpit by the end of the final episode. He'll live just long enough to see a world of peace and die happily with a content smile on his face nobody will ever have to go through again with a life like he has had.

>Does Atra think Mika having a kid will keep him from fighting?
Yes, but why not do it herself?

he murdered more

>McGillis becomes a torso with connector cables in Gundam Bael

I would love to see this happen.

I thought he said that only a few pilots became like Ein as a way to continue fighting after they were injured.

I would like to plant some seeds in her farm. If you know what I mean.

Maybe she want it as a backup Mika.

how did they (ancient gundam pilots) poop?

What is even "world of peace" for that world?
Independent colonies? Because that works out in Gundams, right.

>Does Atra think Mika having a kid will keep him from fighting?
I think the plan is to make him care more about living and stop him from fighting so recklessly rather than all together.

Isn't the whole point that there is no world of peace?

It's a forgone conclusion that Mika will die at this point so she wants a child to remember him by. Also to have someone she will wake up in the morning for in Mikazuki's stead.
Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

Its what he deserves. I think its more likely that he is going to give Gaelio's sister the AV system.Its been a major plot point that only young kids can get the AV and McGillis is devious enough to turn a kid into a weapon.