So there is a network of 100 or so black wormen that are starting a *aggressive* campaign to push WMBW dating because...

So there is a network of 100 or so black wormen that are starting a *aggressive* campaign to push WMBW dating because they're tired of dealing with black men. How does Sup Forums feel about this? Do we get involved or do we stay out of it?

>facebook
>africans
I'm going to stay away, do as you wish

Understandable

Best to stay out of i for now I'd say. Wait and see where things go.

Yes, scoring some black pussy is gonna be easier than ever.

>So there is a network of 100 or so black wormen that are starting a *aggressive* campaign to push WMBW dating because they're tired of dealing with black men

Humm. I don't find black women attractive. I prefer blue eyed blondes which is why I fuck one. I need a nigger gold digger and half caste children with social problems like I need cock cancer. If even niggers don't find nigger women desirable what doe that say?

Bedwench.

Fuck race mixing but seeing niggers reee from this might be fun

With how defeated white men are today, a group of negress that are willing to be completely subservient to white men may dangerous. I think we may have to get involved, but only to prevent it from growing.

Noice, always wanted to try some of that black pussy, looks tasty af

Let me know how it goes!

anybody got popcorn?

This is dangerous indeed if it spreads

I read this in Steve Irwins voice.

Let them do their thing. If anything, we should just promote them in a positive light.

black women are gross, user

I know how you feel. I can't even imagine kissing a black woman- the thought of it is as repulsive as imagining kissing a guy

crikey!

shut up faggot you love kissing guys

>So there is a network of 100 or so black wormen that are starting a *aggressive* campaign to push WMBW dating because they're tired of dealing with black men.
Unless they start kidnapping white guys and holding us captive in sex dungeons, I don't think it will work. Do negresses even own basements?

I did the same exact thing! hahahah

women are represented by F for female as W is already being used to represent White

I could give a shit less about what any nigress says desu. Literally the shittiest people. I can't think of one thing a nigress did first. At least black men are somewhat useful, buying all the expensive clothes that whites in Europe manufacture with there welfare checks

Nigger men are such a disgrace that even loyal black women have had enough. Fucking coons man

>looks tasty af

It sho do!

Gotta admit, that is some top shelf PsyOps shit right there. A lot of White dudes feel exactly like she described. The answer isn't to fuck a gorilla, but some of the dumber White men may fall for it.

Well, I'm a sucker for purple lipstick and blackne.

Who cares. Besides, it will probably only drive things towards Spanish style outbreeding (mulatto -> quadroon -> octoroon, etc.)

Do people still kiss? In my day we just pulled it out and they sucked it, or we bent them over if we wanted some pussy. Kissing is for fags. You realize dicks have been in that mouth, right?

Shit that could be frighteningly appealing to some whites.

I hear ya, bro. Just imagine your cum filling those craters when you give her a facial...

bleaching is one way to get rid of niggers. it'll take at least 100 years though, and we don't have that kind of time.

Tfw you either get some muscular negress pussy or fat blob.
>Zoe Zaldana pl0x

Black women are the ugliest women on the planet, I don't think this will go anywhere.

Stay out, if we would intervene; I’d say support the woman as they are far from wrong about nigger men.

Which is why I think Sup Forums needs to start seriously dealing with this issue. Its serious. There are threads everyday on Sup Forums Sup Forums and /gif/ encouraging white men to breed with black women. If white men realize they can get black women by simply being white that could hurt our dwindling numbers in america. Its time for /pol to do more, specifically, its time for white woman to do more.

KRS One went tranny?

I don't believe black women ever put up any resistance to anyone. It's not like it's their decision who to date.

When I was in America, the easiest girls to score with were blacks. I've never been approached aggressively by females in my life, except by black females. Most of them are bestiality tier, but some are fuckable.

>implying white women give a shit about the continuation of our race

>racemixing
It is degenerate and to be discouraged.

so thet evolved to jew status?

I'll fuck a black chick but I've already took a vow to only produce white babies, does this anger the negress?

ugh now that i have this information, no guarantees i wont pursue a smokin' hot black woman that wants family..

>I know how you feel. I can't even imagine kissing a black woman- the thought of it is as repulsive as imagining kissing a guy

Funnily enough even though I avoid degeneracy a female invited me to have a threesome with her and another woman in a misguided attempt to entice me into thinking that her willingness to do so was somehow a plus to dating her. The only stipulation, that the other woman was not black as she finds black women sexually repulsive. I found that interesting, Her preference was an Asian. I declined. Even roasties don't want black pussy.

White women don't care, don't you get it? The only way to get these stupid white bimbos to get back in their place is if we force them to, and that's nearly god damn impossible to do as long as half of the population is women in voting!

No one darker than fucking Rihanna, kids will actually be white if you go that route

I totally get why they'd rather date white men who have jobs, use Verizon instead of fucking Boost Mobile, want to raise a family together, and plan their lives more than 48 hours into the future.

That said, what the fuck is a bedwench, top kek

You americans are lucky, atleast you have some nice looking blacks. I have never been with a black girl before, gotta try it atleast once.

oh fuckin kek, everyone should do this!

Holy shit

Her paragraph really tugs at my heart strings. This is dangerous. If only there was a way to have offspring that are still 100% white with her. Can't have your cake and eat it....

>black wormen that are starting a *aggressive* campaign to push WMBW dating

Good luck on that impossible task--- black women can't even get white men to rape them, PIC RELATED.

>"genetic mud nigger orgies will eventually create white people"
>being this fucking dumb

>sent from my iPhone

What a babe

I've been here too long
>I remember that thread

>white women
>capable of caring about more than their immediate social lives and appearance

How can niggers even compete!?

obligatory

How does it make you feel black boi? You get jealous when your girls get BLEACHED?

Oi fook me, izza fookin epidemic!
>Nah wut we ave ere is a beaut of a niggress, a female nigga, an look at the mamry glands on this one! Crikey!

Stay out lads the chimp race should be contained in germany, sweden and the us

i married a black chick.

she's easily top %1 in looks for blacks and i've never felt more loyalty or appreciation from any woman. no regrets

>scoring
>black pussy

That word should only be used when achieving something of value.

I don’t blame them but... naw, man... naw...

You think white women care. Black women are aware.

I can’t blame them. Black women are the real problem, as much as they want to bitch about their men. They’re the ones who opted back in the day to be single mothers for Welfare gibs, and now the men don’t want to hang around. Gutter talking, greasy, coconut-smelling loudmouthed BITCHES with niglets in tow are not going to attract white men. They will HAVE to sort themselves in order to keep a white man around. Which will obviously help black culture.

Meh, We did it to the natives we can do it with them

Bestiality is immoral and illegal.

>he doesn't read all aus posts as steve irwin

she's right. date whoever you want. obviously you all believe that but want to sound edgy online.

Its the new form of psyop, older version is the asian women psyop. You see scarred individuals all the time still posting pics in their confused state of mind

does anyone know how much us propaganda was produced during world warii i cant find the amount anynwhere...can you leave link tooo thanks.

No, we should promote JMBF

Dang my dudes. Y'all be missing the point.

>BLACK MEN
>BLOWN
>THE FUCK OUT

>Meh, We did it to the natives we can do it with them

How do you deal with the smell?
>cherry pie filling thrown in to brownie batter

Kek.

I've kind of noticed a pattern in negresses from observing their behavior, more or less the ugly ones tend to be the most obnoxious and buy into the black superiority meme. The prettier ones (probably a little BLEACHED) tend to be a bit more nice and humble (in other words, they act white) and they go for white guys. I remember in high school I would wear a suit for some of my presentations and the prettier ones would throw "heeeeeey"s in my direction but I'm really autistic so I never went for the kill, so many regrets...

tommy is a fucking nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger niger nigger

Went to a nigger/spic high school, black chicks were fairly aggressive, had one just start rubbing my abs randomly in class and talking about them. I have never found black women attractive though.

That skin color looks pretty white to me, maybe I should get me a black girl

Exept they hate the inferiority of their race, pump and dump blacks purely for recreational purposes and hunt for white, spic and asian women using shameless tactics and psyops pretty advanced in the US, muh dick etc

We need to be more experimental.
We need to meme AMBF to create some new type of phenotype.

>So I never went for the kill
Good. Bestiality is a sin you know.

based

I want to be just like you when I finally settle down, user. It can be tough to talk about that shit around here, though.

There just aren't a lot of friendly places for a white man to discuss his love for the duskier female.

A good tip, though. Tie her down to the bed and inject carbolic acid into her womb and ovaries. That way you won't be filling the world with your filthy halfspawn progeny and your shameful ape-loving racemixer degeneracy will die with you.

not in canada or germany

makes sense

I don't mind this too much desu senpai

white men can get any black woman they want

>sent from my iphone

The only negress I'd bone, and she's 7/8ths white

Why? Its the same justification for dating Asian women. idc either way, if this gets me better black pussy, I'll take it

can second this, went to a city public school mostly populated by minorities, the black women were highly aggressive.

I came to the conclusion later in my life that black women are so hostile and aggressive because they literally have no strong male figures in their lives whatsoever.

The black man is a child, is treated like a child, acts like a child, and is taken advantage of like a child. White women in contrast do not have to act so hostile because they have father's and brother's and cousins who will defend them. The entire black community in the USA is bastardized, which is a Jewish Leftist objective in order to control them easier.

My figure with this would be to look at the Mac-10, a guy which fires bullets that cannot penetrate body armor, but is highly romanticized in black culture. The powers at be want them to kill each other.

ill date em

they give me that warm fuzzy sleepy feeling

white women mostly make you kiss their feet, then they'll still stab themselves and scream like a banshee

This is your opportunity to lose your virginity. Fuck everything and take it