Why British people love Muslims so much? They love Muslims more than we love niggers here in the US lol

Why British people love Muslims so much? They love Muslims more than we love niggers here in the US lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZHuFah0uds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry goy, we're just grooming them for the future of Caliphate of Europa

they really like their food. i've been to londonstan

>This banner brought to you by the following sponsors

Because they're owned by kikes, and they're willing to do the bidding of the kikes. Hell, a kike is even marrying into the royal family now just so they can fully assert their control, and now all future descendants of the British Royal family will also be kikes.

And what do kikes want? A strong Israel, and a weak Europe. That gets done by washing down white blood and making it non-existent. So they want to flood in borderline retarded males, exclusively so, in mass numbers with the intention that they will rape/impregnate the young members of the native population. The offspring will be a dumb, non-white blend that's smart enough to work, but dumb enough to never question their masters.

This has been the plan for decades. Why are you surprised to see it unfold?

WAR WITH UK? GOD PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN

We don't and that's why you can't provide any evidence, although that may have something to do with burger education

>be british
>never met anyone who likes muslims

I've met individual Muslims who were good company. Like last week I met a Muslim in a shop, we bantered for 10 minutes he was a funny cunt.

Still, I'd day of the rope he's dead.

I've never met a Scottish person who likes Muslims.

>nuclear disarmament
They actually think the world is a fairy tale don't they

I've always heard from people who defend Muslims about how "They have such great culture" which is why they need to be imported by the hundreds of thousands to the West, but has anyone ever heard one of these leftists give an example of an aspect of Muslim culture that's so great that it can help the West?

Only jewish brits would be fucking stupid and greedy enough to put their company logos on a protest sign.

What the fuck.

Britons? Against Trump? Are they oblivious to how the world works?

>judging an entire nation based on the vocal minority.

if one group protests something in USA does that mean every american support them? that's how dumb you seem.

Don't forget the (((media))) that puts them on display.

leftists don't care about Muslims. they just hate Trump. they are silent about the shit going on in Myanmar because it doesn't fit into their narrative.

>why do limeys love Muslims
Because they are grotesque and they murder us, meaning there's extra credit in it for virtue signallers.

Remember anons that virtue signallers don't do it for others. They do it to try to love themselves.

Outside of (((London))) nobody likes mudslimes. They infested Birmingham, Bradford, Leeds, Leicester and many more cities. Where i live has several mosques.

Honestly cant wait for Mogg PM

Look around the world, you stupid cunts. Who is poor?
Niggers, Muslims, and you.
Who is rich?
(((Trump))) and Jews,
Do the math, you morons.

Thanks for that retarded commie nonsense

youtube.com/watch?v=PZHuFah0uds

>Because they're owned by kikes
.t Israel's vassal state
>Hell, a kike is even marrying into the royal family now just so they can fully assert their control
Wrong, it's a negro and she will be a Duchess, not a queen, princess etc.

>This has been the plan for decades. Why are you surprised to see it unfold?
Thanks for your insight 50.6% white America, lul.

Trump is a neocon kike. This is fact, he sold all of his of-age Children off, now they're ALL married to Jews.