"hispanic" is a stupid word

It's not a fucking race and it's broad as fuck

Create "Indio" catagory for the brown people, put the unironic Cameron Diaz white hispnaics in regular white, put the castizo orange ones in like Dago or some shit, then put the brown beaner ones in "Indio"

Why should non mestizos be blamed for mestizo crimes?

That flag OP, that flag...

B-but if we don't call mestizos white, how will we tell the goyim the country is still 73% white?!?

Madre mia willy

Hispanic, white, latino, black.

Theyre all very encompassing terms that shit all over the ethnic identity of all races and promote globalistis babylonian world view.

All those terms should be dropped and politica viewed to solve local issues alone.

No one group or race is cohesive enough at this point to make possitive change anywhere, so global views are counterproductive and stupid

My ancestors helped columbus while yours were most likely dying in the spanish inquisition for being whores

"Hispanic" basically means "From the Iberian Peninsula", as the Romans called it "Hispania"

Honestly, Dominibro, our white people are mostly Euromutts and our blacks are mostly Afromutts, so those terms do have some use here.

Hispanic doesn't refer to race it refers to language

look up the race criteria for 2020, the census bureau is already taking care of that

All whites are white SO IT'S A RACE

All blacks are black SO IT'S A RACE

Hispanic? They come in white orange brown black yellow whatever the fuck

NOT A RACE

GOD DAMMIT

It's no official though and the other census's say HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

Damn all these fucking mestizo mexicans trying to turn hispanic into a race. There needs to be a Non mestizo Hispanic movement now to lay down the law on these fucking indio aztec rape babies

Pure spainards immigration to USA was almost nothing also
Nearly all ""white people"" below the USA border are about 80% white, therefore not white but mutts, take a dna test if over 95% white your white

White Hispanics per USA census have the genetics of a typical mestizo, they just think their white, just refer to yourself as Iberian mate

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pay attention this time

Not so few as you might think,after the civil war some went there,of course the vast majority went to south america because of no language and small cultural barriers but some went there,the integrated perfectly so much so nobody realises they have spanish origins.
Charlie sheen

they are all spics to me

I agree, it's fucking retarded. The whole reason we have that as a category is because FDR, the crypto-commie he is, wanted to circumvent rules by labeling mestizo shitskins as white. The system is nonsensical.

Indios and mestizos should be lumped into the same category as native americans, because THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE. Those of pure spanish ancestry should just be labeled white.

Now, I don't actually know what percentage of hispanics are actually white. I know a few cubans who are of pure spanish descent and look white as anyone else, even having blonde hair. But then there are also the dark ones and the nigger-looking ones

>>>>>>>>>>>> Think again Aussie

It will be interesting to see how the map shifts once this is implemented. Seeing the southwest get suddenly whiter as millions of mestizos choose "white" would be pretty funny.

Just refer to yourself as white or iberian(better term)
P.s you have some cuties
Also I thought Charlie sheen was half spainard not full

That depends. Places like Mexico are almost all shitskin mongrels. But then there are places like Cuba that, while still having shitskin mongrels, also had a lot of pure spanish people too. Castro, for example, didn't have any indio/nigger blood. And a lot of the cubans who came to America to escape gommunism were white (and the ones who came later on inner tube rafts were welfare niggers).

That's why cubans lean more conservative, because they're whiter than other hispanic groups.

On one hand, I'm glad they're finally making Middle East its own ethnic category. But it's also disappointing to see that it doesn't include Jews, who are a semitic people like the rest of the ME.

Also disappointing that there isn't more emphasis being put on that "mayan/aztec" part. Maybe a few guatemalans will check that, but not the mestizo beaners. But they should. It should specifically say MESTIZOS CLICK THIS HERE

Still about 80% to 90% white, when you got the Cuban refugees first wave they were the upper class who were incredibly small, look at documentaries in Cuba lots of shitskins like 98% with shitskin blood, also many ""white argentines"" are about 80% to 90% is was referring to southern cone whites read my previous posts

He is only half but that's the thing,I had absolutely no idea he was even spanish,the spanish diaspora completely integrated to the point barely anyone notices them.
The guy that didn't kneel down at niggerball Alejandro Villanueva is also spanish,of course he still has a spanish name but back in the day spanish would change their name to more english sounding ones and...puff They become amerimutts.

We are Latinos, we are descendants of Ancient Rome. I'm going to crucify you, jew.

they won't because libtard will get triggered by the word mestizo. Mestizo in Spanish literal translate into half-breed. So to keep the libturds from triggering the fuck out you will need to call mestizos Iberian-indigenous, and blame (((them))) for Marxist bullshit. It's just stupid butt-hurt liberals being idiots

No one cars you moor

You always been a shithole, you just fathered more shitholes which is ironic that they will surpass you after you been moor'd more.

> Nearly all ""white people"" below the USA border are about 80% white
> Nearly all
Have you been to Argentina or Uruguay? The average white there is over 95% European.

Why’re you triggered about my ethnicity? Kys cunt

marcelo just stop...

Memes aside he is kind of right,Argentina had nearly no slavery,and the indians there were mostly killed,that being said that was when they became independent after that they surely got inmigrants from other south American countries,and from other European countries and etc etc so they look a bit weird like a southern spanish or a southern italian but even less euro.
And their accent is horrible,but I'm sure their dna was similar to spanish when we left (that might not reach the 95%threshold in some cases)

>white hispanics

Argentina actually did have nigger slaves, but IIRC they kicked them all out and forced them to flee to brazil

> t. Juanito

They do exist, like Martin Sheen, Ted Cruz, Cameron Diaz, etc. Hard to say how many of them there actually are though. Especially with all the mixed breeds who will claim to be white.

You're not white

/thread

They are Iberians who are white

Show genetic test censuses than,
average white Brazilian is 75% to 90% white

What's wrong with the "OLD" terms like
SPIC ?
WETBACK ?
INCARCERATED?
BEANER ?
Young people always trying to change the world. Hmmph

Spigger is much more accurate, and given the nigger ancestry of all "hispanics" that's no surprise.

Interesting data. Shame it doesn't do much to stratify by self-identification and mostly only goes by location though. I know that'd be a huge problem if they tried it that way in America. Like let's say my state is 75% white and 25% black, but giving average genetic results of 75/25 would imply we're all quadroons, instead of 75% of the state being pure white and 25% of the state being pure black. I'm most interested in this in places like Cuba and Brazil that have a lot of caste system and racial stratification going on.

Really surprised by Argentina though.

why do you even care? Don't you have more relevant things to think about? who the fuck cares

Rick Sanchez was great though, I always enjoyed his cocky attitude back then and his rant against the jews at the end.
He was right about everything he said.

>places like mexico are all shitskin mongrels

enough with this fucking meme shit.
it's not 80% indio like you niggers want to think.
more 60% mestizo and 40% white/fairer-skinned people.
indios and the brown goblins you see in the U.S. are likely descendants of the lucky central american mongrels that managed to crawl into mexico some decades ago.

Do you know what the word "mongrel" means? It means mutt. mixed-breed. Which is exactly what you're admitting when you say it's like 60% mestizo.

IIRC mexico is only like 10% white, the rest begin mixed and some indios

no, i didn't mean it in the literal sense.
i mean that they're a blight to the country that goes ignored.
hell they even got a small amnesty just last decade.
it's fucking stupid.
they're just leeches diluting demographics of already fucked areas.
i can't say anything about the parts of mexico closest to central america.
there's plenty of indios.
but it's not the brown hellhole kikes like to portray it as. there's plenty of "white people" if we're gonna call cubans white.
i'd say it's about the same as cuba, but mexico has more variance to it's whiteness.
and yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if blonde hair- blue eyed whites were as low as 10%.
but i live there half the year my dude, it's not 90% mestizos.

i do agree with the op though somewhat.
there needs to be more than just hispanic.
just anything.
>inb4 le 56 percent white face.

t. Hispanic