This Bosnian war criminal guy poisoning himself today was pretty interesting and has piqued my interest in that...

This Bosnian war criminal guy poisoning himself today was pretty interesting and has piqued my interest in that particular war.

Can someone summarize in 3 or 4 lines exactly what that war was all about? Seems confusing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08&t=3440s
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtu.be/FfHrCxCq-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=IxIYv7Bw3no
youtu.be/U67MRAPKXzU
youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw
youtu.be/x4sqMNHZxjI
youtu.be/U97eCjWdrvo
youtube.com/watch?v=MrbYghVssZs
youtube.com/watch?v=yFuR17YDpVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Račak_massacre#Forensic_reports
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this thing
>no this thing
>they fight
>remove kebab
>war criminal

Old grudges. Opportunism.

Serbia is bad for you

As Yugos came tumbling down Croats wanted a country for themselves but Serbs living among them didn't so yeah the Croats fought Serbia for independence.

Isn’t that the zoolander guy?

nato bobmbed the shit out of Yugoslavia then found some scapegoats

If you really want to know watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08&t=3440s

Lol its the sniper from that movie with broke nose guy from drillbit taylor was a pilot and gene hackman was his commanding officer..

>Can someone summarize in 3 or 4 lines exactly what that war was all about?

Go read the Wikipedia article and get a better grade on your homework.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

His uncle, Niko, did some pretty bad things at a Bosnian bowling alley.

>be multi-ethnic country
>only be multi-ethnic country because there are a bunch of anti-nationalist commies in charge who will kill you for complaining about the people you share the country with
>commies go away
>70 years of complaints come out
>everyone realizes that there's going to be a series of nation-states created because these people don't want to live with each other anymore
>there are a lot of areas of mixed ethnicity around the possible borders of each polity
>everyone realizes that if they kill and drive out the people who aren't them, they'll get to have that land in their state
>Bosnia is an especially extreme clusterfuck in terms of ethnic makeup
>mass murder ensues

>Bosnians were the victims.
Can we all agree on that guys?

Jews being jews.
Tribal bullshit.
Clintons harvesting organs through the "yellow house."
And jews.

I'd play a videogame about that

lol this is as bad as the holohoax

Croats will blame us for absolutely everything and have a patholpgical hate of serbs. Yet they were the ones that ki ked us out of lands in croatia we lived in for a long time. Everyone even civilians. I sometimes wonder if we could have staued there had we not started a war to seperate ourselves fro croatia. We feared getting sent to concentration camps like in ww2 there.

There were no serbs in slovenia and it was a grnerally homogenous almost 100% slovenian country. If we serbs were true warmongers like everyone makes us out to be we would have fucked up slovenia too.

Bosnia is a different story. You had most of the land being owned by serb farmers and ranchers. The muslims lived in high concentrations mostly in the center. And there was a high concentration of croatians on the western part of bosnia as well as croat pockets on a few other places. So when the bosnian leader who was a known pan islamist decided to proclaim all of bosnia independent and praising pakistan as a model for the kind of society he would want, there was definently going to be trouble. Both croats and serbs started removing kebab actively to carve out their part of bosnia and in a lot of ways it worked. The serb entity republika srpska which id half the land of bosnia is something like 82% serb majority. We also havr a majority in a few other cantons to the west of the northern portion of republika srpska. Croats have a majority on the most of the western regions including as far east as much of mostar.

The bosnians even got support from foreign fighters just like in syria.

youtu.be/FfHrCxCq-ms
The muslims are pure filth honestly and most people are tired of them. Hopefully in the future we can split up bosnia with the croats ina reasonable way.

>croats will blame us for absolutely everything and have a patholpgical hate of serbs
When I was serving there in the nineties (sorry, Serbro), some Croatian refugee types told us that there were Serbian vampires killing them. This is not a joke, and they did not mean this metaphorically.

They're fucking bloodsucker after all

tldr: muslims dindu nuffin, time for the (((UN))) to kill christian white europeans

youtube.com/watch?v=IxIYv7Bw3no

The Balkan wars had the best propaganda music in all of history.

youtu.be/U67MRAPKXzU
youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw
youtu.be/x4sqMNHZxjI
youtu.be/U97eCjWdrvo

Some cheeky bastards down there deside to remove kebab. Nato desides to help and protect kebab.
>sorry to say I was on the wrong side in that one. But orders are orders, and I'm quite sure I never shot a kebab-remover

What I understand
>Yugoslavia breaks apart
>Serb majority government tries to assert influence over other ethnic groups, particularly the Catholic Croats and Muslim Bosnians.
>Slovenes and other Balkan nation tried to break away from Yugo controlled Serb, resulting in small skirmishes.
>Basically every ethnic groups hate each other to the guts, driven by religion and shit
>Foreign intervention, US supplied weapons to Croatian Catholics and Russian supplied weapons to Serbs.
>Bosnian muslim the weakest only got protected by Dutchcucks peacekeepers and got slaughtered by Serbs (hence why Serbs are known as kebab removers)
>In the end Serbs got BTFO by NATO and the Serb Republic is disintegrated.
>After that Serbia got split again into Kosovo and Montenegro
>Literal balkanization thanks to JewSA

>slavic muslims
>killing slavic muslims
hope that helps user

has Sup Forums taken the an hero pill?

there any good Jew movies about the war?

thats the russian from the movie "Behind Enemy Lines"

>>Bosnian muslim the weakest only got protected by Dutchcucks peacekeepers and got slaughtered by Serbs (hence why Serbs are known as kebab removers)

It's slightly more complicated than that. Muslim Bosnia broke away from Yugoslavia and the Serb minority within Bosnia started to remove kebab.

I watched the "death of Yugoslavia" series which was pretty good but forgot most of it

I seem to remember the Croats being allied with the Muslims at some point and using them as infantry against the Serbs while they had the heavy equipment that's why this war crimes thing against Muslims by Croats is confusing to me

Maybe different war

>Yugoslavia cracks up over ethnic tensions
>Bosnian Muslims fire on Serbian cities
>Serbs fire back
>Bosnians Muslims fake genocide, claim 100,000 people died in death camps to fool gullible Westerners (like me at the time)
>West intervenes against Serbs
>The region is a cesspool
>Five years later, the US Department of Defense admits that only 10,000 people died
>no genocide camps

Are you trying to break off an internet war, Leaf? Asking Balkanians about who's to blame for the war is such a cliche thing to do desu.
And of course it was the Serbs' fault, these people are a plague.

balkanshits chimping out as usual

they started killing each other as soon as they gained (((independence))). they need to ruled like ar*bs and nignogs

Who cares. You're all trash.

I love it whenever a Serb thread comes up muslims who went to Germany always get so triggered.

>youtu.be/U67MRAPKXzU
The fucking music sounds like hodge shit and the word for enemy, "doucheman", is the exact same in Pashtun.
Eastern Euroniggers confirmed not white.

Breddy gud m8 I r8 8 of 8

>tldr: muslims dindu nuffin, time for the (((UN))) to kill christian white europeans
This and lol
Plus DynCorp Blackwater UN human trafficking underage Slav girls in rape camps

youtube.com/watch?v=MrbYghVssZs

>be me
>young
>sitting in living room floor, it’s the 90s
>vaguely remember flashes of news of f15s and Bill Clinton on tv
>camo guys
>had MGS on ps1
>war, cool, I’m a kid
>uhhhhh
>wake up in future and now i am 27 and some guy from then killed himself

Some mongoloids somehow shot down an American Stealth bomber, then sold the wreckage to China who copied it

>now you know kevin spacey was fucking boys in bills limo while he was busy giving speeches

Daily reminder that diaspora is the most based of all

All sides committed war crimes. All if them are animals who hate each other over retarded shit even to today and I say this as a man with two Croatian parents

>(((you)))

What's the situation in srpska now? Is there any secessionist sentiment there? I could see Russia lending a hand to create a breakaway state to make up for Kosovo

Anybody else worried because we have again multiculturalism and tribalism in the west?
Is anyody aware that welfare alone can lead to major conflicts Why should I pay for a Somali guy with 30 children? Why should a Somali guy want to pay pension for some olde white raysiss?)

Behind enemy lines.
Saw it like 8 times.
One of the few movies I had back when our local internet was 56k only.

> bubba clinton needs a distraction from his real, non-blowjob related crimes
> a glorious little war would be perfect, and the balkans are always a great place to start
> dont wanna support the christians, cuz ummm... patriarchy? so he supports the muzzies
> aids an internationally reviled terrorist organization backed by the albanians (the KLA)

sorry serbs. this was just another example of how much lefties hate christianity, western civilization and humanity in general.

Congrats.
Thousands die and you only get interested because the chicken shit bastard who caused the deaths took the easy way out.

You all commit atrocities on each other. I do think Albright and Clinton are war criminals though and should've stayed out of Kosovo.

F Croatian Samurai
youtube.com/watch?v=yFuR17YDpVk

The Muslims exploited the media by falsely accusing them of genocide. They used this to convince Clinton to bomb the good guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Račak_massacre#Forensic_reports

the ottomans sowed, the serbs reaped.

Yes but only if you mean Bosnian Serbs

Of course. When people on Sup Forums talk about the US possibly "Balkanizing" in the future, they are referring to what actually happened in the Balkan Peninsula in the 90's.

Yugoslavia = Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, and Macedonia.

then balkanization

Croatia, Slovenia (northwest, near Austria) = roman catholic

Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia (east, near Romania) = orthodox christian

Bosnia (middle ground between Croatia/Serbia) = mixed, with a majority 40% Muslim
basically the Serbs controlled Yugoslavia post soviet era. the capital was Belgrade (Serbia), military was mostly Serb. Croatia decides it wants independence and an ethnostate. Serbs living in Croatia say fuck off. Croatia smuggles in arms and starts amassing and independent army. Europe gets involved in talks. both sides want Bosnia. talks break down, arguably because Serbia did not want to talk, Montenegro leader betrayed Serbian leader at critical moment in talks. armed conflict starts. ethnic cleansing on both sides ranging from forced relocation to mass murder.

Seen it bunch of times too. The scene in the jet is perfect jet kino. Nothing comes close even today.