Having all your shit paid for is slavery

>having all your shit paid for is slavery
What did she mean by this?

OP can't read. And shes right, in many 3rd world countries it is.

Not wherever she lives though, and we all know that all liberals care about is themselves.

and where does she state shes talking about where she lives? another autist who cant read i see.

Yeah, because she's totally lives in Somalia, UAE, or Iran. If she doesn't live in Northern Europe, Canada, or the US I'll eat my hat.

That sounds Islamophobic. If I ever met her I would rape her to death for being intolerant.

kek, you just proved you dont read with that response kek. stay in school child.

>ALLwomen deserve reparations because of the third world women are reguarded as slaves

Meme fags need to fuck off

We deserve reparations for the mental damage incurred by having to listen to women talk

I guess you missed the part where she said "All women". Great reading and comprehension there bucko.

why would you care, dont you lot rape kangaroos m8?

>leafs
>complaining about mental damage

i mean, how could you tell? :^)

stop giving her the attention she wants

>we all know that all liberals care about is themselves.
If she lives in the first world, she's dumb enough to think her country qualifies as "most countries".

Can you say joy lane for me?

> all non European women probably need reparations

Can we stop this fucking meme, because it always has the emphasis on white women. European women have been the best treated and given the most power all throughout history compared to their shitskin counterparts.

I wonder what religion this tolerant powerful strong woman belongs to.

>1 post by this id

imagine being this mad kek

so you saying all first worlders are selfish? ok you have a point there. good thing we are letting all the third worlders into our countries, right?

I think I went to school with that tard.

too soon m8

Go back to leftypol you fucking shill

kek, with jews you lose.

>if you give the attention whore the attention she lives on you win

>pointing out 3rd world countries still have slavery makes me a lefty

stay mad tyrone, go back to africa if you that salty kek.

Every time.

good point. night chaps.

>giving attention to a mentally ill roastie seeking exactly that

kek

Too many coincidences. Sup Forums is actually right about the jews.

So when you - if you said, "I love him with all my heart", it's not really what you mean.

Got it.
It's pure bullshit. How could anyone love someone? Is that too romantic, not feminist enough, not enough soul struggling in your short, insignificant life?

I don't even care anymore

Try harder, Reddit.

>implying anyone here gives a shit about 3rd world countries still having slavery.

>Name is Kate Morgan

Nah, she's probably somalian.

I wonder how many people generally ask permission before they enslave someone

She wants more gibs because of reasons. Didn't you read it?

If it ever was implemented even less people would marry. My jewdars off the chart with this thot

Hes not wrong you faggot

when will womens rights be taken away again?