The Iron Pill meme creator is about to commit suicide --> 151377807

The Iron Pill meme creator is about to commit suicide --> 151377807
Press F to pay respect. Goodbye user we are gonna miss you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtu.be/hQAgrCuKwPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait what?

This is actually the darkest thread I have read on Sup Forums. Oh god please take away the feels.

I hope he dies

he probably got hurt and hasn't been able to lift for a while. i know that feel. it gets depressing as shit.

I thought that drawing was supposed to be AJ Styles.

Some coward too afraid to live and too afraid to die.

>This is actually the darkest thread I have read on Sup Forums.
Same here

Damn rip

Make sure its televised if you do go out dude

Is he already dead? How do we stop this?

what... party just started.

Wait, is this all real?

I'm afraid this is real anons. Unless someone else has acquired his ID.

2/2

One of us!

Life is about sex

Is there any reason to believe that that's iron pill?

Iron Pill bro if you're still watching this thread, know that you changed the world. I know at least a dozen close friends who've gotten into lifting and traditionalism because of your work. There are hundreds, thousands more besides.

We want you to stay. I want to get you on the phone or find someone to go get beers with you. We're here for you. You can reach me at the temporary inbox below.

[email protected]

Do people unironically believe that anyone gives a fuck what happens here or tries to d&c literal hardcore Nazi spergs or am I missing the joke

>avoids gmos

probably eats food that has been manipulated from its natural form genetically by humans over a period of 100000 years.

His tripcode.

Listen to your friends. I almost killed myself a few years ago and since then my outlook has improved and I see purpose in life. If I had done it I would never have known things would get better. The modern world is a dark place but together we can set things right

>Going into a woods.

Can anyone figure out what he meant by the Kek thing?

It's not a joke, just a tale

Oh also don't kill yourself ironpill if you haven't already, whitepill and all that: youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

this is good shit

the guy who wrote that is cool

i have not read a post that good on Sup Forums in years

the iron pill is dead

long live hedonism and vanity

Honestly I don't think we can really do anything to stop him at this point, I just prayed for God to forgive him for what hes about to do and maybe you all should do the same.

Regardless of whether he made the Iron Pill or not this nigga took the fucking Black Pill hard.
An Hero'ing is the most beta, low effort, faggotty thing you can do. What a loser lmao

The Iron Pill is more than one man's simple creation. Even if he lost sight of glory and fell into darkness, the truth of his glimpses into virtue remains. Those he leaves behind must carry the torch now.

The Tiger will be ridden.

Start Taking your Daily Bread Pill

European Christendom is best Europe

IronPill, don't give up. I am a Disciple of the IronPill because of you. I wouldn't be lifting or have kids or be killing it at my job if it weren't for your teachings.

>he thinks jews dont use nepotism
Blupilled as fuck

Iron pill user: why are you so depressed about politics now? 13 months ago when Hilldawg was leading in the polls, sure, I could understand that. But right now we have Trump in the Whitehouse, AfD in the Bundestag, Poland and Hungary doing their thing, and Roy Moore's about to head to the senate. Even Sweden is starting to come to its senses again.

We're in the best political situation in decades, which is why the left is so frantic right now.

Idk, but I assumed he kicked off the cult of kek movement. You might find his original post, his flag was Denmark.

>based g-d emprah goys!!!

Just stop. I want to feel some optimism for once
Agreed

stfu

tfu

F
captcha: bienvenido carlo

The tiger will be harnessed.

What a fag. I hope he fucks it up and has to live the rest of his life as a cripple with a tube down his throat.

>T. Hedonist

OH shit guys a roach, can't wait for the thread to be spammed with shit tier bants.

Wow, how can you be so evil?
Enjoy eternal damnation.

The success of modern conservatism can do nothing to alter the course of this train wreck.

Read Iron Pill's original post.

>

stfu roach nigger you shit on the America and its people, yet you are descendants of the Ottoman Empire and your people won't ever get to that peak of power again. Fucking pathetic animals especially losing to fuckign SERBIA. Fucking useless cunts not only renamed Constantinople to shitstanbul but it isn't even your capital anymore. Even more funny is when you niggers make "we wuz white" threads, too bad your ancestors beat you to it by stating "we wuz romans n shieeeet". There is so much wrong with your shithole country that I would die of fucking sleep deprivation and hunger for writing for a straight 600 years, especially since you only lasted 100 years more than the Romans, because most of your land you "conquered" was no mans land desert.

t. American

[triggered]
as annoying as turks are, you are acting like a typical burger being all offended

Fuck you!!

He could at least go out as a hero and kill a bunch of media executives or something, but he chooses to die as a coward. No sympathy from me.

>triggered
>deus vult flag

Actually fucking kys

Ok so some piece of shit nigger claims to be iron pill and the inventor of kekism yet offers no proof and you subhumans take his word for it?

He had the tripcode.

Of course it could be a very dedicated leftist who cracked the tripcode to demoralize the Iron Pill movement

He dropped his trip code with the Iron Pill evidence. And it was his. He didn't give anything about the Kek stuff because he said it gives away his location and I think some other anons already traced him to somewhere in Denmark?

It was all the fault of this roastie. Fucking Vice media slandered him for a meme three years after the fact while they were building up their alt-right narrative.

>offers no proof
You're either a retard or a nigger. Or both.

Yikes, bummer

I advise you all pray about this, and quickly. I don't want Volkiespy to kill himself, but he's probably already heading out to do it. He has a brilliant mind, but he's getting blackpilled too hard.

blackpill is mandatory. you should pass this stage without killing yourself or going insane and you shall be rewarded with wisdom and serenity

git gud ironpillbro

Isnt he's the guy that make these comics?

I prayed. I hope that helps somehow. I really hope he's not gonna do it.

I'm praying. My friends are praying.

He didn't even want to mention ironpill until someone else brought it up. He doesn't think he can live up to ironpill. It's ok. No one does. That's the point. We just want ironpill bro to be ok.

It's dark out there, but we must keep soldiering on. As long as you can take one more step there's still hope.

blood and guts is what it takes

What a disgusting defeatist.

Im not surprised. All i can say is most of these faggots who have to lift to be powerful or feel powerful are already losers.
>i have no life so i pick up pieces of metal and create scar tissue inside my muscles to make them swell slightly and get a little stronger

youtu.be/hQAgrCuKwPc

All WILL be restored.

That's not his situation. He wrote the Iron Pill comics as an ideal, glorifying a bodybuilding Kalki/Hercules figure who goes around smiting SJWs with his thu'um. But instead of actually believing that and working to live up to it, instead he couldn't put down the black pills.

Good
He ruined a great fucking meme with his look-at-me snowflake bullshit

this is really sad. i hope he didnt do it.

nihilism is the most pseudo-intellectual bullshit in existence.

Iron Pill should kill himself for stooping to a deteriorated for of human rational.

also
>caring about a tripfag dying
Ironically, the parts about family couldnt be farther from the truth, move out of britain or california you fucking douche

Genetics are half the story, dummy. They engineer poison resistant crops and then drown them in poison. You're eating more than just plants now.

CHRIST CHAN?

that made me howl

>breeding a plant
>splicing bacterial DNA in corn

Americans, everybody.

Babies first nihilism
>everything is meaningless
>it's not the jews they're just smart
>capitalism maaan
>don't have a family it will fall apart
>don't get a wife she will fall apart
>there's nothing to live for
Sounds like a pampered faggot realizing they're a queer who will never have a family or a wife or kids and knows they are a failure. I'd kill myself too kek
faggot

This manifesto sounds like one of Goebbels autistic rantings before he meet Hitler. People needs to sit tight and wait until "the next someone" kicks the ball again and gives us hope to stop this Weimar-lite era.

Bad times creates strong men. That is the essence of the iron pill.

>"Creator" of iron pill was just a weak willed ancap
>mfw

>anti-christian kills himself
Praise God!

This doesn't matter. Its reality or falsehood doesn't matter.

F, please don't do it

Stupid idiot, Kalki is just around the corner.

I did, but what we're seeing now isn't modern conservatism, it's more of a traditionalist conservatism. We have actually seen a shift away from modern consumerism in a lot of Eastern Europe. We can do it in the west too.

You atleast produced some white children before an heroing, didn't you?
Nigger, sacrifice shouldn't be meaningless.

He hasn't watched Varg. Or maybe he has and has decided he isn't one of the strong who will survive Nature's Wrath.

1. The black pill is heresy
2. You must be ready to pick up the torch.
3. Did you think you would be in a spiritual war and no one would die or surrender?
4. The side which continues to advance when their comrades start dropping is the side which will win.
5. Forward, ever forward, to the fight.

>Says he is going to kill himself at the end of the thread.
>Says there is no cause worth fighting for.

If the massive power of globalisation and consumerism is so irresistible, why are you so fucking depressed?
If consumerism has inflicted so much harm upon you that you would rather brave the storms of survival instincts and better judgements to go through with killing yourself, how can you act like you're involved in an impossible fight?

You want to know what a REAL powerful red pill is? That being prepared to die for something makes you massively more dangerous than someone who is merely prepared to hurt or kill.

Strategically speaking, trying to make young White men depressed is one of the dumbest things you could do. If you've got nothing to lose then why would you "tolerate" anything?

Step 1:
Make a list and get prepared.
Step 2:
Go down the list and keep going until you get stopped.
Step 3:
Live or die, you are a hero.

1 down only 90000000 more addled spergs to go

the main thing that got me is this
>humanity is all going to shit and we're all doomed
>yet there is nothing worth fighting for or struggle to engage in
jej. doesnt make any sense. he's just weak of spirit and will

Thank you brah.
If anything, I can dedicate all my gains to you.

This. Despite of everything, Varg is a offering the true alternative to the current world. Nobody forces us to live in civilization. Consumerism is not the end-game, consumers will be wiped out once they are not useful to those who produce things. Even in such a scenario, simple living people are most likely to survive.

I am not ready to claim the battle is over yet. Nobody knows if it is. A good guide is to remember to never ever be so arrogant that you think you've found out life to meaningless. What if it isn't? Why not have children, and let their children find out if it is?

Western Civilization as we know it might be over, but was it worth saving? Most works post-Englightenment have been shit.

He's not right about killing himself but he is right about how there will be no happening. You can tell how desperate a lot of Sup Forums is by their constant wishful thinking. A lot of them actually think Obama and Hillary are about to be arrested. They're either delusional or too new to understand they've been saying this since 2012. A lot of them think Trump is actually a god emperor and a Machiavellian genius who is dismantling the deep state when in reality he's probably the least intelligent president in the history of the US.

I see the same thing on the left. There are people who larp about Donald and his entire family getting locked in jail. It's like there are 3 simultaneous realities, the Sup Forums one, where a bunch of jews are locked in a power struggle with the "good guys" aka Trump and whoever aligns with their beliefs, the reddit one, where greedy bankers and the patriarchy seek to oppress the and exploit the poor and the downtrodden, and then finally real life, where it's far more complicated and convoluted than some cheesy panel of spoopy jews/aliens pulling the strings.

It's not a blackpill to realize life isn't some hollywood movie where we are constantly on the verge of tribulation and great change. The simple fact is, the majority of humans who have ever lived never experienced any kind of great happening. Maybe we'll get a world war 10, 15, 20 years down the line, but right now we don't even have the teams yet. We are just seeing the prelude of countries getting their ducks in a row (EU Army, NK ICBMS, China's emergence, Russian/Turkey alliances, Israel/US alliances, etc.)

If you're waiting for a happening soon, you're either going to settle for minor ones like mass shootings or you are only going to be disappointed.

Typical
> I read nietzche and now life has no meaning
Faggot. Nothing of value will be lost by killing these pseudo intellectuals

How do I begin to stop? the recent string of nothingness has left me numb to all emotions and i just sort of drone through my day now, not seeing the worth of anything. i want to stop this but i have no clue where to begin, i lift , eat right and have a relationship but still fell empty

He sounds like a cityfag. There's nothing like hunting and going through attrition against nature.

He sounds like a robot NEET.

that's actually a sign of having either a weak will and spirit or just simply not understanding the text
nietzche was very anti-nihilism

Haha imagine being so pathetic that Trump is your last hope.

seek god ye fagget

once the primitive technology guy post some farming, water gathering, and blacksmithing videos i'll be set. there's also that thing where when you're out in the wild for an extended period of time you're senses start to really get honed and and your intuition for nature is crazy. and then if you go back to civilization it goes away after like a day