Secret s/a/nta thread, because it's finally christmas

Las thread reached both bump and image limit, so keep posting those beautiful presents and lovely cards right here.

Where the fuck are your gifts faggot.
I know you got them.

I'll make you see that I liked your figurines!!!

I didn't get shit.

I miss those Ryuuko swimsuit edits.

Just had a chance to open (the rest of) my gifts. Thanks KO of IL!. I can't read moon, but the girls are cute so I'll flip through them for the art.

I put the Domo-kun accessory on my mail key, i love it.

The Marissa mug is also really cute and I've been drinking or of it already.

Thank you so much! Merry Christmas, KO.

Repost from the old thread.

iktf but I'm guessing my welsh user had shit to do today

So it actually arrived until 24th! Very glad you like it, and merry christmas again!
stay cute

Reposting my presents. Again, thank you everyone who sent one to me. You always make my Christmas bright.

last plug for Christmas Thread music

This is the other things KO sent that I already had a picture of from when I opened the shipping box (which was packed using SAO LN pages, which I thought was really funny).

My gift is stuck in shipment hell ;_;

Continue from I really liked the card as well

Is that watercolor or did you color it digitally? It looks very nice!

I also received this card from MA of MA yesterday. I hope your wrist is finally feeling better MA! I really enjoyed your card.

Inside.

Posting one last time

Thank you, FA from Poland!

And this card is from JS of MA. I really appreciate that you took the time to draw mai waifu.

Have a Merry Christmas JS and everyone else.

To the other user sending a gift to RD of WA, I know you said my gift might be late, and that's totally fine. I'll post it when I get it, even if /ss/ threads start to die down. Merry Christmas to you as well.

And I forgot to select the image.

Finally time to open my gifts from GM from GA. The suspense has been killing me!

I got a lovely kurisu, hitagi, and card. I'm surprised that a lot of people did not know very much about the other characters and series on my list, but I put those two down as an easy backup just in case. Simple and sweet. I like them a lot thanks.

>tfw user hasn't posted my old smelly bra i sent them yet

i hope they liked it ;_; it used to be my favorite until i couldn't get the smell of sweat out of it.

>Dark Souls

>my Santa was also a Pole and i received a Miya beach queen too

what are the odds?

Why the fuck do you think anyone would give a shit about your fat 3DPD whore ass?

What about it?

Ink and watercolour. Thanks!

There's like 4 people that got that Miyako in these threads. She's oddly popular this year.

What a huge box..
Let's see inside.

SS from IN I went ahead and opened your gift, and it was really nice, as was the card. I'll post the picture when I'm not pulling consecutive 12 hour shifts at work, I'm sorry.

Eila! And a three neatly wrapped presents it seems.

These threads so fucking gay.

Jesus Christ weebs are such beta male.

Oh boy, oh boy, what's inside?

IT'S TIME

And done! Infinite thanks to GM from GA, I honestly couldn't imagine a better Christmas gift! I was grinning like an idiot opening everything. The custom mug is fantastic, and the Oyari Ashito and Takamichi art books are fucking gorgeous (that Oyari Ashito book is massive holy shit) and you even went out of your way to get merch of my favorite girls from various shows. Miyako, Yukari (so soft!) and of course my lovely waifu will keep me good company this Christmas. I know I'm rambling here but thanks so much again, you really made my Christmas and I hope yours was even half as great as you made mine.

Apologies again for the shitty camera, my gifts deserve better ;_;

Even more so considering Yuno is best girl.

how odd indeed...

I want that so bad, I love those shows. I can't read moon either but I want this so bad.

Oh shit seriously? I went to my p.o. box every day this week and I had no notification of any other package aside from the one I received. They're not open until Tuesday again so I'll go there as soon as I finish work and ask what's up. Can you email santaloli with the tracking number so I have more info when I go there?

Honestly at this point I'm just really happy to hear from you

THREE FIGS!!?
Aaaaaa, I have been spoiled again for this Christmas so much, I don't know how to feel about it. No, I sure as hell am giggling with joy and punching air from this presento like a little girl. It's so much.
Thank you so much MR, the card Eila is great, don't worry about it either, but you sure as heck went overboard with this, given it was the 25-50 bracket! - t. MK
PS. You don't happen to be a drawfag from Helma, do you? Your art is so similar.

>Figma, Alter AND nendo.
Based.

Close up of the mug. I can't wait to get comfy with some animu and drink some hot chocolate. I've done this 3 times in the past and this has honestly been the best one by far, I feel spoiled!

If you're cool with it, would you mind sharing who you're waifu is? The least I can do is send you a v/a/lentines card.

:^)

RW from Chile
Just a heads up since I posted at 4AM yesterday.
>

>reddit emote

What a surprise.

Nobody is making you read the thread faggot

Y-you too

Thank you very much for your gorgeous card JM from MA. It really made my day!
I wonder who your best monogatari girl is though.

you even went the extra mile to put that specific phrase from the card into the picture? makes me happy to see you liked it, and enjoy the choco!

Just how now are you?

>btw im oldfag

lmao kys beta weeb cuck

Its feeling good now, have a good xmas user.

Hey Kyle from PA, I opened your gifts. I love them, thanks so much! I usually watch K-On around the holiday season too so I'll be using the BD later tonight. I had a great Christmas and hope you did too. Thank you for being a part of it!

Holy balls are you new here?

This is one of the worst christmas baits iv seen in years. Did mommy not get you that minecraft xbox one you wanted?

>The Clow

Nigga don't you dare open that book.

I'm glad you liked everything! It's a huge relief after constantly obsessing that I didn't get enough. That's actually my second attempt at a custom mug since pic related came totally washed out. Waifus and favorites are always of highest priority on my list. That said, sorry I couldn't find any good SNW merch. Wasn't sure what you'd think of the prize figures. And don't worry, I'm stuck with a shitty camera and the worst lighting imaginable over here. I'm just glad everything arrived safely and you liked it. Enjoy the rest of your Christmas and every day up to the next one.

Many thanks to a certain user from Nantes, France for this French bottle of wine.

I regret signing up for /ss/ and getting my hopes up.

The only ting I wanted for Christmas was for my user to say he received his gift and I didn't get that.

Oh, Lum from Urusei Yatsura is my waifu. I'd love one!

Oh my.

Re posting my gift

Is it too late to sign up for Grinch protection? Got a bit more money than I expected, so I don't mind helping some sad Sup Forumsnons out

Given that we aren't even at grinching time yet I would say you are good to go, mail Santa Loli about it.
That said the anti-grinch thing never seems to be as that well organized.

Here's some of the cards I got this week! Here's DF from CA! These are some of my favorite pictures, so getting them as photographs was a really cool touch! You draw really well, the Saya is super cute! Thanks a ton!

Is everything else ok? I was quite worried it wouldn't survive the trip.
Hope you enjoyed!

>had cards sent to an former address since I was going to be homeless in december and friend still lived there.
>friend says they never got anything
>Two cards arrive at parents house christmas eve after filtering through two change of addresses I forgot about
I'm so happy.
Thanks MS of CT and slovania user! I really enjoyed the cards and I found both drawings super QT

Here's one from MS from CA! Great Lain, and such a cute spider girl. Thanks a bunch!

Don't respond, just report shitposts.

Hachikuji.

I was just memeing you, all the Monogataris are pretty great. Some are just greater than others.

Here's one from a secret santa from TX. It reached me just in time, arriving right on Christmas Eve! Thanks for a cute drawing of a cute waifu!

Yeah everything was great.

Really curious as to how you made it all.

Specifically putting the image on this container.

Reposting answer:
Im glad you liked it so much!
The blank parts on the stickers are rather wide but thats in case you want them in a certain way so you can cut them as you see fit!
It was fun to make your card!
merry christmas~

Last card, from TC from NC . It's a really clever card, and the snow window effect really impressed me! I'm super glad you're trying, not to mention enjoying Hidamari! Suu is a top monmusu too, and I'm also glad I had a secret santa with trappy tastes! Thanks a lot!

Stickers too

S/a/nta, I love you. The Mikasa statue is a gorgeous rendering, and the pikachu key chain is goddamn adorable.

Slovenia corrected

I'm a little disappointed that I received duplicates.

>Nothing is impossible when the printing machine is big enough and the autism kick in.

You should come over, dude. We got prime rib.

Should've put up a list of shit you already have, duh.

When I get asked about the stuff I receive, I just reply that it's from some friends which is true

But I did.

Do you have netflix too? You and user could chill together.

Brad-tan from MI
WB-tan from Brisbane, Australia
GR-tan from CA
MB-tan from Wiesmoor, Germany

I'm a shit human being and your cards will arrive late as hell. On the bright side, here are your cards!

Sorry.

Can't wait to watch those Netflix Anime Originals.

Well fuck, your santa is retarded, then.

Kuromukuro was pretty good

That's quite awesome

If this user is somehow still here, that shit was gay enough that I must make you a card. I'm willing to set you up with a little something for V/a/lentine's. If you want to, that is.

And here's my Secret Santa gift for the year! It came in on the 23rd, I was almost getting worried, but as always Santa comes through! The card is really awesome, by the way. I hope you're able to get into WTC, it's a long read but it's well worth it if you can handle it!

As far as the gift goes, I was very surprised. I actually almost bought that Kon artbook last week, but my 3DS battery broke and I had to replace it. It felt like a bit of Christmas magic, really. I've also only seen Akira a few times, so having a copy of my own now is really appreciated as well! And I love getting anything HIdamari, too!. A ton of thanks, unnamed or unlocated Secret Santa!

Yea, well I have a friend who is interested in the item in question. So it's not a total loss.

I know that I'm not gonna receive my gift for a week or two due to shipping problems, but the more I browse this thread I realise that I don't actually even want anything, or at least nothing that fellow anons have posted have really caught my attention.

I guess just knowing that I wasn't grinched is a better gift than anything else.

PT from ON

Thanks for your gift

>had cards sent to an former address since I was going to be homeless in december and friend still lived there.
>I was going to be homeless in december

user, I...

post-Christmas repost. Thank you again, Santa

>my user never responded to emails
>never responded to posts in the threads
>tracking says he got it
>still hasn't posted his gift
I can't tell if my user died or just doesn't care.