Is "ice melting" a hidden front of white genocide?

Is "ice melting" a hidden front of white genocide?

How do you stop the black woman?

Fuck off. Nobody wants to date blacks. Not even other blacks. Stop the stupid shill threads.

embrace it

high t men do

No, the amount of nigger women I've had to decline on dating apps is staggering, fucking monkeys

White guys who date black girls are fags in the closet. They do it because the nigress has the face of a black man.

His eyes look like he's been lobotomized. That's probably how he levels better with that chimp.

Hell. I would take a stab at that one

user, cool it with the interspecies erotica

I love nigger women. They have WAY better bodies on average compared to white women.

come home, honkey

condom works

That one is fake.

Embrace the booty

lel he looks like an effeminate queer.
Nigresses make these shill threads because they are desperately bitter that white boys for the absolute most part don't want them.

I cant resist the beauty.

Such perfection

That flag

Breath taking

Make some mulatto babies, Kraut. We know you don't want some pumped and dumped roastie.

I'd chop my arm off for a night with her hmm

The cake is a lie.
European women have wider hips, which allows for more the larger European head.

black women have narrower hips.

you cool it with the anti-inter-species rhetoric. people like you are the reason we're fighting for our rights.

Black women are ugly as shit. Literally never in my life have I heard a white man IRL express any form of attraction for a black woman. Even as a kid I remember being so put off by black women that I thought black men must have a special gene or something that allowed them to be attracted to black women.

Why are all the prettiest black women mixed or pseudo-Caucasoid?

introduce yellow women into the ecosystem

What do you think it would be like to see this face every time you looked at a mirror?

To be fair, a black woman’s desire for financial support, a husband who cares, and someone who actually wants to raise their kids is quite high. To the average negress, a middle class white man is a god send. It offers a chance out of poverty, their children a future, and usually a nice house.

You really are a horrible person inside and out.

Which rights?

Ken bo ta?

>Doesn't East Africa
>doesn't dark queen