Reminder that once you give them one of these, you are automatically cucked

They will never love anything or anyone half as much. In fact, vast majority of them don't even really know what love is until they have one of these. Even the baby's fingernail has priority over you. Smart men realize this fact about women's nature and that is why they are reluctant to reproduce.

>antinatalist
Automatic shill position. Also, that argument is trash:
>A women's love is worth more than your own offspring!
If anything, I'd consider a woman who loves me more than she loves our children mentally unstable. That's how you end up with a "now he'll never leave!" baby, and ultimately a bitter and resentful single mother.

Glad I know you'll never reproduce, so my children won't have to deal with your retarded spawn.

Anyone who needs unconditional love from a woman is incapable of getting any love from a woman at all.

Thanks for this enlightening thread, especially like the part where you imply having children that you know are yours is akin to having kids that you know are specifically not yours, it increases my trust in the American education system

You sound like someone who hasn't fathered a child. Trust me, your woman is a completely different person within a couple of months of you knocking her up. You are only useful to her to the extent that you can be a slave for her and your child.

>Thinks that having to stick around and provide for your child and mother of your child is slavery.

You know how I know you're a poor fucking nigger?

People who don't want to have children should get sterilized.
That way they can never get cucked by child support sucking vampire.
Why aren't more men doing this?

The baby is the most important part of the family. Baby comes first above mommy and daddy. Do your job and put baby first.

>be me
>be married to hispanic qt3.14
>have 4yr old
>fuck everyday
>wakes up to t iron my clothes and make me lunch
>tell her what to do, listens
>come home to cooked meal
How cucked am I pol?

>Not wanting a woman to devote her life to your offspring

Are you a fag or something?

The only thing a modern woman loves is herself.

there is nothing more cucked than not wanting offspring

kill yourself, you're not leaving anything behind anyways

You're raising a child of a different race, so pretty goddamn cucked lmao.

Think of it this way, unless you’re already a mongrel, your genetic line stayed white for hundreds of thousands of years until you decided to father a bastard.

0% but still a mutt
pic related it's you shoping

reminder that my qt blonde blue eye wife always has supper ready for me when i get home from work, then she asks me how my day is, and runs the bath for me

Her head....

Just weird.

Oh shit, she gave me a son. What ever am I going to fucking do? I better stop reproducing as a white male.

Until papi can't deliver and goes to Jamal.

Then in a rage she beats the fuck out of you. Takes your kid, pay child support for 18 years and watch her post instagram pics or snaps getting railed by some refugee.

Women have an innately deeper connection and a sense of possessiveness toward their offspring than us. It's just an undeniable fact of nature. I love my kid but the truth is I was just a biological vessel to facilitate his creation and growth. She feels the child is more hers than he is mine. She becomes jealous when the baby gives me more attention. Something that I or most other fathers never feel. Women are just wired this way. There is nothing you can do about it. Our court system reflects this reality.

next time, don't look for quick lays at the trailer court

brainlet

Or don't marry a spic. You're choice.

All whites should stop reproducing or they will be cucks!

Race war will be whites and Asians versus the scum of the earth. Accept it.

you should love that thing more than her as well. it is your future. It keeps your money away from the fucking government. by the time you have a kid you should have fucked so much pussy that it doesn't even matter to you anymore.

You are not cucked when advancing the white race you mong.

>someone else will love the thing I love more than anything else, more than anything else
I dont see the problem?

Fucking neet!

Because of Goyum girls start their period at 10-11.

Go play doctor or fuck a chick in high school who is religious of any kind, boom kid is made.

Allah ackbar!

Oh no my wife and I love something that is part of both of us, how devestating

>not wanting to have a white child
>not wanting to bask said child in privilege
i'm guessing you're not white, how unfortunate for you

Damn, you're somehow completely up your own ass and yet completely full of shit.

You're only cucked if you have nothing but daughters. Have a son you faggot and teach him to be a man. Teaching your son how to hunt and fish and repair shit around the house is one of the greatest experiences a man can have. Teach him honor and self respect. Teach him to carry himself like a man. Or just jack off to 2d waifus all day because you don't know how to be a man yourself. Faggot.

You are a needy bitch.

>Smart men realize this fact about women's nature and that is why they are reluctant to reproduce.
Wise men realize that it's the only way that things make sense anyway.
Want to marry a girl like my mom? My older brother got his teeth kicked in by one abusive boyfriend after another. Her giving a shit about the baby is also a solid way to prevent divorce.

He could be jealous of the baby that baby is getting more attention than he is.

If you are not a fucking neet and can actually provide for your wife then her survival and the welfare of your child is linked to you which will elevate you in her eyes. If she has to break her ass working all day and caring for the kid you will lose her respect and the kid will take your place as first priority. It sounds to me like you need your wife's constant affirmation to give you a sense of self worth which makes you an enormous fucking cuck. Such people should not reproduce anyway.

Automatically cucked?! Are you insane. A White man will love his baby, as well and will love his White wife for bringing this little wonder to the world. Turn off the tv, media, movies, music and build up the family and you will be happy that your wife loves that little baby so much.

And that's how it should be. You become a man, supporter of lives. Something your little piece of the world relies on. That's not cucked, it's you, building the world.

Men don't care if they are loved. They care if they're respected.

The thing is, you're supposed to love the baby more too.